forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 08-20-2008, 09:38 PM
Thank god for us bitter sacks of emotionless fucks. We are legendz!

Credits: 22,548
Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice
Default So who are you?

My sister forced me into taking a Jungian exam to try the figure out who the hell I am. I was pleasantly surprised how accurate it was without having to take the personality abstractly. Take the test and lets find out who is ya!

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
BTW I am

Your Type is
ENFJ
Extraverted Intuitive Feeling Judging
Strength of the preferences %
1 75 12 1

Which depending on which translation makes me rare and crazy! WOOOOOOT

Famous ENFJs:

David, King of Israel
U.S. Presidents:
Abraham Lincoln
Ronald Reagan

Last edited by Trips : 08-20-2008 at 10:05 PM.
Old 08-20-2008, 09:53 PM
Moses is a nice guy.

Credits: 26,054
BlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illest
BlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illest

Your Type is
ISTP
Introverted Sensing Thinking Perceiving
22 25 25 33

Qualitative analysis of your type formula

You are:

* slightly expressed introvert
* moderately expressed sensing personality
* moderately expressed thinking personality
* moderately expressed perceiving personality

"You last visited: 01-19-2009 at 07:33 AM"

Quote:
Originally Posted by amylikewhoa View Post
go fuckyourself
Old 08-20-2008, 09:59 PM

Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice

Code:

Holy shit man, you're a lot more even keel than I ever considered. Cool shit!
Old 08-20-2008, 09:59 PM
So special, you feel it in your nuts.

Credits: 1,163,825
towdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud of

Your Type is
ISFP
Introverted Sensing Feeling Perceiving
67 1 50 22

(Although I think I sense things somewhat better than 1%.)

Famous people of your particular type
Princess Diana, J.K. Rowling, John Lennon, Florence Nightingale

Old 08-20-2008, 10:01 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 8,677
admiral is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Your Type is
INFP
Introverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving
33 38 12 11

You are:

* moderately expressed introvert
* moderately expressed intuitive personality
* slightly expressed feeling personality
* slightly expressed perceiving personality
Old 08-20-2008, 10:09 PM
Wearing a flavor saver since '95

Credits: 17,967
Goat Gosselin has a spectacular auraGoat Gosselin has a spectacular auraGoat Gosselin has a spectacular aura

You haven't answered one question. The reliability of results has decreased. Would you like to answer this question then click 'Back' button on your browser. Answer this question and press 'Score It' button again.

Your Type is
ESTJ
Extraverted Sensing Thinking Judging
1 12 1 17

ESTJ type description by D.Keirsey
ESTJ Identify Your Career with Jung Career Indicator™ ESTJ Famous Personalities
ESTJ type description by J. Butt and M.M. Heiss

Qualitative analysis of your type formula

You are:
slightly expressed extravert

slightly expressed sensing personality

slightly expressed thinking personality

slightly expressed judging personality
Old 08-20-2008, 10:34 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 6,351
jakesit is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

See I knew it I is fucking smart!

Introverted Intuitive Thinking Judging
22 25 12 11

All Rationals are good at planning operations, but Masterminds are head and shoulders above all the rest in contingency planning. Complex operations involve many steps or stages, one following another in a necessary progression, and Masterminds are naturally able to grasp how each one leads to the next, and to prepare alternatives for difficulties that are likely to arise any step of the way. Trying to anticipate every contingency, Masterminds never set off on their current project without a Plan A firmly in mind, but they are always prepared to switch to Plan B or C or D if need be.

Masterminds are rare, comprising no more than, say, one percent of the population, and they are rarely encountered outside their office, factory, school, or laboratory. Although they are highly capable leaders, Masterminds are not at all eager to take command, preferring to stay in the background until others demonstrate their inability to lead. Once they take charge, however, they are thoroughgoing pragmatists. Masterminds are certain that efficiency is indispensable in a well-run organization, and if they encounter inefficiency-any waste of human and material resources-they are quick to realign operations and reassign personnel. Masterminds do not feel bound by established rules and procedures, and traditional authority does not impress them, nor do slogans or catchwords. Only ideas that make sense to them are adopted; those that don't, aren't, no matter who thought of them. Remember, their aim is always maximum efficiency.
In their careers, Masterminds usually rise to positions of responsibility, for they work long and hard and are dedicated in their pursuit of goals, sparing neither their own time and effort nor that of their colleagues and employees. Problem-solving is highly stimulating to Masterminds, who love responding to tangled systems that require careful sorting out. Ordinarily, they verbalize the positive and avoid comments of a negative nature; they are more interested in moving an organization forward than dwelling on mistakes of the past.

Masterminds tend to be much more definite and self-confident than other Rationals, having usually developed a very strong will. Decisions come easily to them; in fact, they can hardly rest until they have things settled and decided. But before they decide anything, they must do the research. Masterminds are highly theoretical, but they insist on looking at all available data before they embrace an idea, and they are suspicious of any statement that is based on shoddy research, or that is not checked against reality.

Alan Greenspan, Ben Bernanke, Dwight D. Eisenhower, General Ulysses S. Grant, Frideriche Nietsche, Niels Bohr, Peter the Great, Stephen Hawking, John Maynard Keynes, Lise Meitner", Ayn Rand and Sir Isaac Newton are examples of Rational Masterminds.

You may now bestow your gifts upon me...I will take the password to the Private DSF Pics whenever you are ready.
Old 08-20-2008, 10:40 PM

towdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud of

Code:

If you really were as smart as Stephen Hawking and Isaac Newton you could figure out the password yourself.

Old 08-20-2008, 10:41 PM

Code:

Lol you beat me to it. Darn
Old 08-20-2008, 10:43 PM

Code:

being a 67% introvert I normally would just sit here and laugh at him to myself, but I couldn't pass it up.....haha