forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 07-07-2009, 10:24 PM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 89,234
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

shit, i didnt have strong feelings about the guy, but i teared up during "we are the world"

its a strong feeling to be able to cross pretty much all borders, even as an entertainer, because that proves how influential he was with his art.

so, yeah, he probably was a pedophile, and yeah, thousands of people die each day and we do nothing to honor them, but the reason we're honoring him is because he actually made a difference to almost the entire world.

i wish the soldiers that died didn't even need to die. thats what we should focus on, and thats what was so touching about the ceremony. his lyrics really ring true in any time, especially with as much hate as we've got for just about anyone and everything.

shit.....
Old 07-08-2009, 12:12 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 3,858
DontSnatch is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
do you know how many people die of starvation? how many babies die at birth? how many 3rd world people die of common bugs? how many people die by drunk drivers? how many people die by car accidents?

thats weak logic. death is marginalized. if the world actually sat down and for a second reflected how many people die.. everyones brains would explode. Its a sad fact, but in the grand scheme of the entire world (remember, micheael jackson is bigger than just the USA), more people feel connected to michael jckson (through his music.. the fact that they;ve known about him since he wasa kid) than they do to some kid from some 5000 person town. Its not fair, but its life.
Old 07-08-2009, 12:25 AM
Thank god for us bitter sacks of emotionless fucks. We are legendz!

Credits: 22,551
Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice

Ummmmmmm............................ nope can't bring about the feeling of a shit. I can't wait till its out of news.

He was a talent yeah yeah, I grew up with him yeah yeah. He had a talent and he killed himself. Blame all those around him if it makes you feel better but he was a grown man, he could chose to have children (even if they weren't biologically his) so he could think for himself. It may have been assisted suicide but its still just that. Meh.
Old 07-08-2009, 02:40 AM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 181,799
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Don't get me wrong. I'm not trying to be racist, but every time I see Al Sharpton, my back goes out.

I watched the memorial hours after it happened. I thought it was too much to-do. I understand that he was an icon and that many people saw his death as the end of an era. What I really didn't understand is, if the family had called for a private memorial, it would have happened. But they didn't. When I see MJ dolls in the hands of his son, I see greed. A way to make a buck off his death.

Though a lot of people were genuine, that doll and Al Sharpton's remakes denoted a hidden agenda. I said my say on the doll, but my remakes on Sharpton's remakes note making. As usual he had to push a black agenda using Michael's name. The day was about Michael, not Obama, not about Civil Rights, it was about Michael's contribution to music and then later, by Magic and Kobe, about his charity work. Maybe if someone else had said it, I would be on my high horse, but nobody else said a single thing. Michael bleached his skin and had cosmetic surgery to look less black, with the sole exception of trying to look like Diana Ross.

In my opinion, Al Sharpton had no business being up there on the podium, if he was going to talk about anything else but Michael. I didn't hear anyone else sway from him.

Now, some of you may disagree with me, that only I could take such a solemn occasion and turn it into black vs. white, but like I said, Al Sharpton gets my back up.

BTW ..... personally, I would have preferred to see a memorial for Farrah. I had more respect for her, than I do for the Jackson clan.

This is just one man's opinion and the constitution protects my right to have it.
Old 07-08-2009, 07:31 AM
So special, you feel it in your nuts.

Credits: 1,163,878
towdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud of

Code:

I know that 6000 children die every day in Rawanda alone from not having clean drinking water. I'll have the rest of the numbers for you later.

Old 07-08-2009, 07:33 AM

towdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud of

Code:

+10..

Old 07-08-2009, 07:49 AM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 181,799
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Code:

ty towdog
Old 07-08-2009, 10:33 AM
Shoot first, ask questions NEVER!

Credits: 286,466
Carlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSF

Code:

Hey one million babies died on my knuckles this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!Beat that.

Oh yea check out these's new shirts for Michael Jackson.

Code:

Old 07-08-2009, 12:25 PM
Yo soy el tio loco que ellos llaman nekyo. ?Donde esta mi nuevo teclado?

Credits: 16,484
Nekyo will become famous soon enoughNekyo will become famous soon enoughNekyo will become famous soon enough

Look at you bitches complaining

It'll be a couple more weeks before it's over, he'll just be a memory and by then we can move back to guts and dead soldiers,babies dying in Africa and all that shit that makes this a great world
Old 07-08-2009, 12:26 PM

Code:

mine usually die on the floor since both my penis and my load can get past my knuckles.