forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 05-21-2009, 09:57 PM
Patriotism is as fierce as a fever, pitiless as the grave, blind as a stone, and irrational as a headless hen.

Credits: 33,426
Fever might win a People's Choice award
Fever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice award
Default Put Down That Burger

Illinois Firm Recalls Ground Beef Products Due To Possible E. coli O157:H7 Contamination Recall Release CLASS I RECALL FSIS-RC-022-2009 HEALTH RISK: HIGH
Congressional and Public Affairs
(202) 720-9113
Bryn Burkard

WASHINGTON, May 21, 2009 - Valley Meats LLC, a Coal Valley, Ill., establishment is recalling approximately 95,898 pounds of ground beef products that may be contaminated with E. coli O157:H7, the U.S. Department of Agriculture's Food Safety and Inspection Service (FSIS) announced today.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
One of the major fuckin' things we rely on the government for is regulating the corporations that manage our food supply. Seems like every month this shit goes down - they always blame the lack of funding for inspectors, etc.

Old 05-21-2009, 10:15 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 1,261
Liquid is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

With safe handling and proper cooking you get rid of it.

Eat only ground beef or ground beef patties that have been cooked to a safe internal temperature of 160 degrees.
Code:

Guess some people like their burger rare or just raw.

Code:

Fear mongering for their jobs and to get new toys? When in reality those guys should be audited to the core to see who fucked up and why, so we can can their ass.
Old 05-21-2009, 10:19 PM
I'm rollin with my pistol and my shotty

Credits: 227,383
jo_dile has a brilliant future
jo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant future

mmmmmm dead cow.... I luvz it.

BITCH! FUK U! Ur opinions is irelephant n ignant!!!!
Old 05-21-2009, 10:26 PM
Patriotism is as fierce as a fever, pitiless as the grave, blind as a stone, and irrational as a headless hen.

Credits: 33,426
Fever might win a People's Choice award
Fever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice award

Code:

You gotta preach to the lowest common denominator (remember, it's Ohio, etc. )

Code:

Absolutely! I'm in the trades, and the building inspectors and departments here are actually farther out in terms of lead time even though the industry is depressed, and they haven't cut back on staff. You can see it when they come on a job - they just milk it. Before they were busy and efficient, and working full time - now slow and seems like they are justifying their existence.
I do think there is alot to the oversight thing though - the FDA, etc. are clearly not on their game - that peanut butter thing was fuckin' ridiculous; so many warnings were thrown, and no enforcement.

Last edited by Fever : 05-21-2009 at 10:46 PM.
Old 07-15-2009, 10:56 AM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]
Default bumping old threads? what's my name? :P

like i always say....

Meat is murder!

...tasty, delicious murder.
Old 07-15-2009, 11:01 AM
I am Cricker... You are MAMON!

Credits: 55,124
SirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the rough

It seems as though there is a recall on just about everything because of a possible e-coli contamination. What ever happened with eating something bad, it gave you the runs, and then you moved on with it. Just chalked it up to a bad burger or whatever. Now its a nationwide recall...sheesh.
Old 07-15-2009, 11:54 AM
I kill grownups for fun but for a lollipop, I'm gonna carve him up real nice

Credits: 541,053
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

Big agriculture and the US government has made a mess of the whole thing. There was no mad cow before we started to grind up misc cow parts like skull and spine and feed them back to vegetarian cows
Mexicans toil like slaves in california picking tomatoes for $0.05 a piece with a portapotty a mile away. Of course they shit in the fields, and then we wonder why produce gets contaminated with e-coli.
But Americans have to have tomatoes in March and fucking raspberries in December but we aren't willing to either demand or pay for a safe food chain.
The local guy I buy produce from has to pay for a new "salad greens" permit so the already understaffed local health department can inspect that one aspect of his farm.
Fuck this, I'm going to go look at tits.
/rant