forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 01-04-2010, 07:40 PM
HIGH SCORE mothafucka!!

Credits: 42,091
gallow737 might win a People's Choice award
gallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice award
Default Ireland now has a "Blasphemy" law...

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Code:

Yes, Ireland. The country who up until the mid 90's outlawed divorce, now has a law that says if you tell people you don't believe in God you can get fined up to $35,000.

Stay classy, Ireland

My Movie Review Thread | Website

Old 01-04-2010, 07:45 PM
Cluster-Bomb this MothaFucka!

Credits: 48,605
Expletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular aura

these atheist are such dumb bastards; here it is you have crazy as fuck supposed Christians, protestants and Catholics, wiping each other out over who the fuck cares, and you Irish atheist want to go and fuck with these group of sociopaths who believe in brotherly love so much, they kill each other on sight--- to tell them that jesus isn't the son of god?

Somebody wants grenade up the ass. If you ask me, the government in Ireland saved their asses, i'm very sure those theist was planning a fatwa on their asses and some one in government decided to levy this awesome law to save their bacon.
Old 01-04-2010, 08:02 PM
I kill grownups for fun but for a lollipop, I'm gonna carve him up real nice

Credits: 544,494
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Old 01-04-2010, 10:14 PM
jesus is my homeboy

spiritwolf_1978 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I think that anyone that buys into any form of religion has to take a much deeper look at life and the space around us and them. The audacity of any human being claiming to possess the knowledge of our origins, where we came from, and just exactly what created us may just be suffering from a form of psychosis. Why over time have people fallen prey to these fairy tale ideas?
Now governments are protecting these lunatics? Profiting from whatever they can is more like it.

Last edited by spiritwolf_1978 : 01-04-2010 at 10:16 PM.
Old 01-04-2010, 10:38 PM
That's MR. MillyMc to you!

Credits: 14,491
MillyMc is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

well ill be goddammed.

you ever notice how crazy christians act a lot like crazy muslims?
Old 01-04-2010, 11:00 PM
Shoot first, ask questions NEVER!

Credits: 290,150
Carlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSF

Code:

I would be so fucked.

Old 01-04-2010, 11:08 PM

Expletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular aura

Code:

if you hadn't noticed, the protestants kill the catholics and vice versa, even though they've stopped doing so outright for sometime now, they can still get it on whenever the need arises (usually during funerals).

So they're fucking insane, they're extremist even though they're not muslims, it's partly why al qaeda doesn't wanna fuck with the pope outright; the pope is a lot like muhammad except for the fact that he fucks lil boys and not lil girls, but they're almost virtually the same person. fuck with the pope, and i'm moving to mars to avoid the resulting zionist conflagration.
Old 01-05-2010, 04:42 AM
HIGH SCORE mothafucka!!

Credits: 42,091
gallow737 might win a People's Choice award
gallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice award

Code:

Well that's not very nice. That'll be $35,000 please

My Movie Review Thread | Website

Old 01-05-2010, 09:03 AM

Code:

It wasn't done in an offense way, honestly, I was simply making a point
Old 01-05-2010, 10:06 AM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 4,175
step234 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Typically the spin and the big headlines have gotten in the way of the actualy story

First of all it is NOT a new law- blasphemy has always been illegal in the Rep. of Ireland (since the first constitution in 1937), back then it was used to protect all forms of Christianity (protestant, catholic etc). This was actually progressive at the time as it showed that protestants would be as protected in the republic as catholics (given all the sectarian violence which preceded the independance of Ireland) and the fear that Northen Irish protestants had of the Republic

This law pretty much went unnoticed for decades as nobody ever used it.

The problems arose when atheists recently wanted it removed from the constituion. Now that in itself is not a bad thing but in Ireland we have to have a national referendum in order to change any law in the constitution. Our lawmakers/ministers are not allowed to change any part of the constitution without the vote of the people (A very democratic view Im sure you'll agree). They are however allowed to refom laws- i.e. update them.

So the Minister for Justice had 2 options; spend millions on a referendum for a law that most Irish people had never heard of, let alone ever used, or reform the law.

In the current financial climate and based on the fact that nobody uses this law it was deemed better to simply reform it.

A person must publish material which has the express intent of causing outrage and offense to a religion and get that reaction- thats act + reaction + intent- which is almost impossible to prove.

Therefore the Irish government has simply updated the law to include all religions and worded it in such a way that it is practically impossible to convict somebody of it.

So its basically a backdoor way to neutralize the law without the bother and expense of a national referendum

Secondly - the catholic vs protestant killing spree over the last 60 years has pretty much NOTHING to do with religion, it was just a handy way of declaring which side you were on

Stay classy Headline swallowing reactionaries