forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 02-10-2010, 02:30 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 12,237
GeminiEye is being mentioned in polite conversation

Still more epic than the original pocahantas. I enjoyed the shit out of it.

Fucking hilarious. Best stand up I've seen in awhile.

Meh
Old 02-11-2010, 07:15 AM
Cluster-Bomb this MothaFucka!

Credits: 48,506
Expletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular aura

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
This is an important movie, just watched it, amazing and incredibly frightening. We're not fucked, We've been fucked, and for a good while we've been fucked

Not since Enron the smartest guys in the room have I been this intrigued.
Old 02-11-2010, 12:16 PM
Foetus

Credits: 0 [Check]

i hated every fucking second of this pile of shit.....except for the one nice pair of tits. every minute of this movie felt like a kick in the balls.
Old 02-11-2010, 10:45 PM
That's MR. MillyMc to you!

Credits: 14,472
MillyMc is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

mafuckin Boondock Saints 2. mafucker.

please review and tell me if it worth my time.
Old 02-13-2010, 01:32 AM
Shoot first, ask questions NEVER!

Credits: 289,261
Carlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSF

Ok just saw Avatar for the first time.....in 3D. Went with my nephew and it was amazing in #D but got tired of the tree hugging message after about 30 mins.

Old 02-13-2010, 01:33 AM

Carlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSF

Code:

Agree saw it in the theater and wanted to slit my wrist for even paying for it.

Old 02-13-2010, 11:25 AM
Waiting like a stalking butler

Credits: 18,111
FortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of light

i liked it. it was funny in parts and had that cheesy blood and gore. the acting wasn't the greatest but most if them died anyway.

Old 02-14-2010, 03:18 AM
HIGH SCORE mothafucka!!

Credits: 42,052
gallow737 might win a People's Choice award
gallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice award

I watched this, and it made my cry like a little bitch and I'm not afraid to admit it. If you watch this and don't cry, you probably don't have a soul and should kill yourself.

My Movie Review Thread | Website

Old 02-14-2010, 03:57 AM

Code:

Gallow I understand man.......I don't believe in God. But I believe there's always a connection between animals and man. I have 2 dogs and a cat and they've been part of my life of years.....Unlike humans they don't judge you when you have had a bad day or if you have lots a job. they love you unconditionally. I put down one pet and it crushed me begin who I am.......I cried. I had a pet who died just over the past few weeks and it took everything in me to put him a bag and take him to the vet, I left him for a few hour to let the other animals just know. they sniffed him and knew, it's tough.......I have one thats getting close to his living age and I hope he lives for many years to come. But if he does pass away I think I might have a hard time. Animals just want someone to care for them and love them and I believe a lot of people take that for granted. Thats what I love about those furry bastards they connected to you in the simplest ways. Love them feed them and show them that you care and they will take a bullet for you..... I lost it big time watching this video..... They love you no matter how fucked up your life is.

Old 02-14-2010, 01:10 PM
Waiting like a stalking butler

Credits: 18,111
FortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of light

i've been snowed in so i've watched a few movies lately.

idk i didn't hate it, didn't love it.

if i knew the comedian i wouldn't be to sorry he was dead. that dude was a dick.