forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 10-04-2016, 02:20 AM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,460
Frothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSFFrothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSFFrothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSFFrothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSFFrothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSFFrothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSFFrothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSFFrothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSFFrothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSFFrothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSFFrothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSFFrothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
There should be a Five champion somewhere.
Old 10-04-2016, 09:21 AM
As envisaged, the amtronic now converts to 'hover' mode...

Credits: 122,944
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.

Code:

I made no changes. Today, it's back to not working.
-edit-
I just deleted all my cookies, no change, still not working.
-edit-
I used crapcleaner on my system (CCLEANER) and no change. I went into the user settings here on the forum and changed everything that came close to having an effect on showing new threads. No change. The best thing I found was that under QUICK LINKS / TODAYS POSTS, if I change the value of

Default Thread Age Cut Off

on User Control Panel / Edit Options / Thread Display Options

to "show threads from the last two days" then when I click on the quick links/todays posts I see all the posts there. They are not NEW POSTS that I have not seen yet, but ALL posts from the last two days. That at least lets me look thru the posts to see what I haven't read since the last time I was on.

Not a fix but a workaround until they ID the source of the problem.

... as I hooked my gnarled finger thru her nipple
ring, and pulled her supple body toward mine ...

Last edited by amtronic : 10-04-2016 at 10:21 AM.
Old 10-04-2016, 04:55 PM
It's a bird, it's a plane, no wait even better it's VodkaMan!

Credits: 995,809
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.

I was thinking the other night, if I could go back in time and stop a baby from being born would I do Hitler or that bitch that names all her kids with K as the first letter in their first name. This was the night that one of her evil spawn got "robbed" but before I knew of it. Sad part was I was back and forth. I did go with Hitler only because it seemed the right thing to do. I so hope it was a insurance scam and the biggest evil K goes to jail. Pleases baby baby please

Last edited by Vodkaman : 10-04-2016 at 04:57 PM.
Old 10-04-2016, 05:32 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

It's such a friggen tease, this is the second time it did that to you!

But thanks for the other trick, I forgot you can do that.

It's something.
Old 10-04-2016, 05:38 PM
MadamMeow

Code:

Yeah I hate to say it, but I guess I'd make the same choice.

But seriously, I was ready to throw the remote through my TV on the second day in a row of the news show talking about it literally every 10 minuets.

It is NOT fucking news! They were repeating the same shit as much as they do when terrorist attacks happen.

Personally, I don't think Kanye could afford that second wedding ring she got so he had it "stolen" back. After all, he pitched business to the Facebook guy not long ago by saying he's bankrupt.

Bet a million bucks.

And fuck the media for making me even know about that fucking 2nd ring when I go way out of my way to avoid everything I can about these dingleberries.

Bless that reporter dude that quit his job when he got as tired as I am about hearing about them Every.Fucking.Day.

He's my hero.

They are a scam. She is full of shit.

The media needs to let them & the koattail riders die in oblivion.

[/rant]

Last edited by MadamMeow : 10-04-2016 at 05:43 PM.
Old 10-04-2016, 08:35 PM

^^^^^ yup yup and yup. Hated to bring them up but I needed to vent. They are a vile family and everyone who surrounds them too
Old 10-05-2016, 07:58 AM
As envisaged, the amtronic now converts to 'hover' mode...

Credits: 122,944

Code:

My biggest concern about their paring is not all the faux drama they generate, but the SuperSTDs produced by the combining of their individual strains. I'm thinking along the lines of the acid saliva from the Alien creatures.

... as I hooked my gnarled finger thru her nipple
ring, and pulled her supple body toward mine ...
Old 10-05-2016, 07:01 PM

Well looks like the town I live in will get the worst hit of Mathew in the US. Looks like two weeks of running on a generator with no AC
Old 10-05-2016, 09:10 PM
MadamMeow

Code:

Hoping for the best for you and well everyone.

AAnd that this thing takes a sharp turn away from us somewhere, however unlikely, but still.
Old 10-05-2016, 09:27 PM

Code:

It is crazy when you see the chaos an approaching storm chaos down here. People turn into animals. I am not only talking about their behavior but the energy they give off the looks in their eyes. It is almost like the effects on the human during a full moon were people actually have something happen to their brains. It makes you think how the world could be turned upside down if someone attacked the power grid or if that huge volcano in Yellowstone erupted. For the most part what I saw today was not good. There was no one for all all for one. It was move get out of my way.
Thanks for your well wishes