forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > Features: > I am - The Free Arcade

Old 04-11-2010, 11:45 PM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]
Default Game Requests

Post any game requests here.

Please include a link. If it is possible to get the game, i will. Even if there is not an embed code i can often look at the page source code and use the code to make it embeddable.
Old 05-07-2010, 03:13 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 719
nzdawghaus is an unstoppable force to be reckoned with.nzdawghaus is an unstoppable force to be reckoned with.nzdawghaus is an unstoppable force to be reckoned with.nzdawghaus is an unstoppable force to be reckoned with.nzdawghaus is an unstoppable force to be reckoned with.nzdawghaus is an unstoppable force to be reckoned with.nzdawghaus is an unstoppable force to be reckoned with.nzdawghaus is an unstoppable force to be reckoned with.nzdawghaus is an unstoppable force to be reckoned with.nzdawghaus is an unstoppable force to be reckoned with.nzdawghaus is an unstoppable force to be reckoned with.nzdawghaus is an unstoppable force to be reckoned with.nzdawghaus is an unstoppable force to be reckoned with.

any chance you could add Centipede?
Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Old 05-08-2010, 03:14 PM
satan666

Code:

That centipede doesnt work with our arcade system, unfortunately.

I did look for one that works with what we have and it is a shitty version. So i'm not going to install it.

I can, if you want, install this centipede in the FREE arcade but you wont have any of the functions that go with credits (jackpots, etc.).
Old 05-13-2010, 03:57 AM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 5,579
Northstander is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default Game request

Hi

Always like this pool game on miniclip.

http://www.miniclip.com/games/8-ball...-fire-pool/en/

Some really good games on here. Plenty of scope for leaderboads.

Regards.
Old 05-31-2010, 04:04 AM
satan666

Code:

I tried to get that game to work but i can't. The entire site does a good job of preventing you from ripping their games.

Next step is to find the same game on another site that isn't taking the same precautions. I'll have a look and see what i can find.
Old 11-21-2010, 01:25 AM
DON'T even think about reading this book. It is full of lies! LIES I SAY!

Credits: 36,423,954
TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.
TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.

I got 2 game requests. The first is Pandemic 2, which everyone seems to be playing anyway.

The 2nd is Raze which seems to be the most popular game at crazymonkey.

Anyways, if it's possible, can we get these in teh arcade?

Thanks!

Old 10-29-2012, 11:18 AM
Smear it on your plastic face, Leave you with a sweeter taste. Super soaker on your chest, Let it drip down on your breast.

Credits: 30,051
aarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful for
aarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful for

Code:

I like this one