forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 12-12-2010, 12:20 PM
The Juggernaut Of Ejaculation

Credits: 104,995
Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.
Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.

Danzig vs. Stevenson

McCorkle vs. Struve

Last edited by Five Inch Taint : 12-12-2010 at 12:21 PM.
Old 12-12-2010, 03:19 PM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

Georges St. Pierre vs. Josh Koscheck FightMetric Report

Old 12-12-2010, 03:51 PM
Patriotism is as fierce as a fever, pitiless as the grave, blind as a stone, and irrational as a headless hen.

Credits: 33,359
Fever might win a People's Choice award
Fever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice award

^^^ that's pretty much what I saw, though it seemed like even more of GSP's jabs landed.
Again, I'm sure there are some that will see his game as 'boring' because he used minor boxing, and didn't 'finish' again, but dude is first-class IMO, and I hope he moves up to test himself against Spider.

Old 12-15-2010, 12:28 AM
satan666

UFC 124 Miller vs. Oliveira, Bocek vs. Hazelett & the "Philmura" (Gracie Breakdown)

Old 12-15-2010, 04:51 PM
satan666

Promo for the final WEC with Henderson vs. Pettis

Old 12-17-2010, 03:45 PM

Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.
Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.

Old 02-02-2011, 03:46 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 7,331
jbob30 will become famous soon enoughjbob30 will become famous soon enough

Something to make the Griffin vs. Franklin fight more interesting

Old 02-05-2011, 08:11 PM

Default Yamamotto vs Johnson Free On Facebook

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Fight starts at 5:25pm Pacific Time.

Last edited by Five Inch Taint : 02-05-2011 at 08:12 PM.
Old 02-11-2011, 02:01 AM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 7,331
jbob30 will become famous soon enoughjbob30 will become famous soon enough

Looks like a great documentary for a great fighter

Old 10-22-2011, 03:02 PM
If it wasn't for Red Cross donations, this vampire would die!

Credits: 41,235
Rockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next Oprah
Rockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next Oprah

Very disappointed to see GSP injured. Was really looking forward to Condit beating him. It's impossible to get too excited about a fight till the day before anymore.