forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 11-28-2011, 12:11 PM
If two wrongs don't make a right, try three.

Credits: 349,414
Bob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP totalBob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP totalBob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP total
Bob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP totalBob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP total

C-A-T-S, cats cats cats. UK's return to the top spot, thanks to the Shit Heel's meltdown, should make for a fun week here in KY!!
Old 11-30-2011, 09:23 PM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 88,523
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
agreed....lets hope uf, uk, bama, can all stay relevant this yr...SEC hoops could be back on the rise...
Old 03-22-2012, 09:55 PM
Dicktowel.com

beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

oh yeah....i almost forgot: GO GATORS!
Old 03-24-2013, 11:11 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,903,568
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.

Old 03-25-2013, 12:51 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 30,212
d_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followers
d_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followers

Code:

These guys murdered my bracket. I picked Georgetown to win it. At least they made the Sweet 16. I'm sure they're killing everyone's bracket now.
Old 03-25-2013, 04:59 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 2,481
Woody8384 is loved by the DSFWoody8384 is loved by the DSFWoody8384 is loved by the DSFWoody8384 is loved by the DSFWoody8384 is loved by the DSFWoody8384 is loved by the DSFWoody8384 is loved by the DSFWoody8384 is loved by the DSFWoody8384 is loved by the DSFWoody8384 is loved by the DSFWoody8384 is loved by the DSFWoody8384 is loved by the DSF

Last edited by Woody8384 : 03-25-2013 at 05:00 PM.
Old 03-25-2013, 05:00 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 1,704
roccostiff has a spectacular auraroccostiff has a spectacular auraroccostiff has a spectacular auraroccostiff has a spectacular aura

Code:

Killed mine too.. They did play some good games though.Hope they can beat big brother Florida this week.
Old 03-25-2013, 05:12 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 2,481
Woody8384 is loved by the DSFWoody8384 is loved by the DSFWoody8384 is loved by the DSFWoody8384 is loved by the DSFWoody8384 is loved by the DSFWoody8384 is loved by the DSFWoody8384 is loved by the DSFWoody8384 is loved by the DSFWoody8384 is loved by the DSFWoody8384 is loved by the DSFWoody8384 is loved by the DSFWoody8384 is loved by the DSF

Code:

Interesting fact: Georgetown has now lost 4 straight seasons to double-digit seeds.
Old 03-25-2013, 06:40 PM
Never fear, thedooch is here!

Credits: 21,316
thedooch is a splendid one to beholdthedooch is a splendid one to beholdthedooch is a splendid one to beholdthedooch is a splendid one to beholdthedooch is a splendid one to beholdthedooch is a splendid one to beholdthedooch is a splendid one to beholdthedooch is a splendid one to beholdthedooch is a splendid one to beholdthedooch is a splendid one to beholdthedooch is a splendid one to behold

Had Georgetown going to the Final 4 in 1 of my pools. Now if they beat Florida, it really helps me out.

That game had some amazing showboating. I think FGCU started their 17-0 run after the SDSU player did that weird dance.
Old 03-27-2013, 10:30 PM
Dicktowel.com

Florida's got this, sorry to ruin the party. We also ended George Mason's Final 4 run in 2006....