forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - stepPOLLS

View Poll Results: How much do you guys normally tip for ok service?
20% 54 52.43%
15% 23 22.33%
10% 6 5.83%
I don't tip at all 1 0.97%
It depends on the total bill 19 18.45%
Voters: 103. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-14-2008, 12:05 PM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 295,428
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

Nice Guy Eddie: C'mon, throw in a buck!
Mr. Pink: Uh-uh, I don't tip.
Nice Guy Eddie: You don't tip?
Mr. Pink: Nah, I don't believe in it.
Nice Guy Eddie: You don't believe in tipping?
Mr. Blue: You know what these chicks make? They make shit.
Mr. Pink: Don't give me that. She don't make enough money that she can quit.
Nice Guy Eddie: I don't even know a fucking Jew who'd have the balls to say that. Let me get this straight: you don't ever tip?
Mr. Pink: I don't tip because society says I have to. All right, if someone deserves a tip, if they really put forth an effort, I'll give them something a little something extra. But this tipping automatically, it's for the birds. As far as I'm concerned, they're just doing their job.
Mr. Blue: Hey, our girl was nice.
Mr. Pink: She was okay. She wasn't anything special.
Mr. Blue: What's special? Take you in the back and suck your dick?
Nice Guy Eddie: I'd go over twelve percent for that.

not my links. always virus check.
Old 10-14-2008, 02:53 PM
jesus got drunk and molested me

Credits: 15,941
jizzay is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

OK, due to my being a restaurant manager and having to listen to servers whine over their tips and what not, I will weigh in on this with my personal experience and what I have observed. When I go out to a place and eat I generally start the meal thinking I will give 20%. Throughout the meal I evaluate the service and adjust. If a server is in a busy station and tries to give us attention to the best of her ability I will cut her some slack. If she is playing around and my drink goes empty or I have to wait for something I drop it 5 %. Remember a tip is not required, it is a gratuity. They get payed an hourly wage and tips should be based on performance only. Please remember to be patient and try to realize you are not the only guest in the store, you may not get her full attention all the time.
Old 12-04-2010, 02:21 AM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 5,213
Hannerbob is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I usually tip a min of $5. For decent service I tip the greater of $10 or 25%. For truly exceptional service I have left a $20 tip on a $15 meal. Having worked the service industry, I know tips can make or break your day, so if someone does a fine job I tend to show my appreciation whenever I can afford to.

Last edited by Hannerbob : 12-04-2010 at 03:05 AM.
Old 03-24-2011, 08:49 PM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 1,839
jtaylored is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I start at $5 flat fee and go up based on attitude and skirt length.
Old 03-29-2011, 10:35 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,539
jawade is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I like to tip the bartender well on the first drink. It helps when you need another. and another. and so on.
Old 03-30-2011, 10:28 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 2,569
MrTwist is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I've worked as a server for about 15 years now, so I generally don't go below 20%. Most places I leave about 30% or so, though the places where I'm a regular I leave 50%. I rarely have an empty beer in the couple of bars I frequent.
Old 03-31-2011, 08:40 AM
The future is unwritten, but I'm illustrating it now.

Credits: 272,375
el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.
el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.

Sometimes when I'm really drunk I tip all the way over.