forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Music Discussion

Old 10-24-2012, 11:51 AM
you play Guitar Hero naked... I play REAL guitar topless!

Credits: 13,928
ms. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nice

A couple weekends ago was the Hardly Strictly Bluegrass Festival here in SF. It's great fun - about 750,000 people crowded into a section of Golden Gate Park for three days of free music (thank you Warren Hellman!). It's a tradition for me and my friends, even though it's gotten more and more crowded each year. So lovely though: set up a blanket, bring a bunch of food and alcohol, and have a weekend full of free music!

Here's some photos from this year:

Les Claypool's Duo de Twang was good fun:

Old 10-24-2012, 11:58 AM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 3,879
Yyrk is a splendid one to beholdYyrk is a splendid one to beholdYyrk is a splendid one to beholdYyrk is a splendid one to beholdYyrk is a splendid one to beholdYyrk is a splendid one to beholdYyrk is a splendid one to beholdYyrk is a splendid one to beholdYyrk is a splendid one to beholdYyrk is a splendid one to behold

For me, Silversun Pickups 2 years ago. It was pretty good too.

I don't get out much anymore
Old 11-06-2012, 02:28 PM
If it wasn't for Red Cross donations, this vampire would die!

Credits: 41,235
Rockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next Oprah
Rockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next Oprah

Had an absolute blast at Here Come The Mummies concert a few weeks back.

Old 05-03-2013, 11:45 PM
Bam Bam is hittin that! imgbox

Credits: 212,144
Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.
Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.

Just got home from seeing Clutch! What a great fucking show!

Old 05-12-2013, 08:45 PM
I haz a temp avy that seems to be pretty permanent!

Credits: 83,054
moviephile gets fan letters from Gary Busey
moviephile gets fan letters from Gary Buseymoviephile gets fan letters from Gary Buseymoviephile gets fan letters from Gary Buseymoviephile gets fan letters from Gary Buseymoviephile gets fan letters from Gary Buseymoviephile gets fan letters from Gary Buseymoviephile gets fan letters from Gary Buseymoviephile gets fan letters from Gary Buseymoviephile gets fan letters from Gary Buseymoviephile gets fan letters from Gary Buseymoviephile gets fan letters from Gary Buseymoviephile gets fan letters from Gary Busey

Saw Turnpike Troubadours on friday, 3rd or 4th time I've seen them. Great live band... and I'm not a big country fan.

Old 05-13-2013, 06:48 AM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 1,704
roccostiff has a spectacular auraroccostiff has a spectacular auraroccostiff has a spectacular auraroccostiff has a spectacular aura

Soundgarden at the palace in louisville.
Old 08-05-2013, 12:37 PM

Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.
Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.

Saw Black Sabbath last night in Holmdel NJ - Fucking amazing show!

Old 08-05-2013, 12:42 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Was it Oz Fest? Are they still doing that?

I saw them for the first three and I have to agree, it's a totally amazing show.
Old 08-05-2013, 05:23 PM

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
No it was just Sabbath - minus Bill Ward on drums. They sounded amazing!

Old 08-23-2013, 10:32 AM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 1,053
peepeehead will become famous soon enoughpeepeehead will become famous soon enough

The Dwarves, Show was completely disapointing! They used to be my favorite band, but damn those old guys just dont know when to quit! Their new albums completely erased what was a legendary saga of their classic albums.