forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 10-20-2016, 12:09 AM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,255,575
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

Megan Mahoney, gym teacher and coach accused of student rape, barred from having contact with victim
Maura Grunlund
on October 22, 2014 at 2:20 PM, updated October 22, 2014 at 6:50 PM

STATEN ISLAND, N.Y. -- Megan Mahoney, the former Moore Catholic gym teacher and assistant basketball coach accused of statutory rape after an alleged series of sexual trysts with a student, has been barred from having any contact with the teen.

A temporary order of protection forbidding all contact with the now 17-year-old male student was issued at the arraignment of Ms. Mahoney, 24, of New Brighton, on Monday in Stapleton Criminal Court.

Ms. Mahoney, who resigned from Moore Catholic in January, was arrested Monday on charges that include felony counts of rape in the third degree and criminal sexual act in the third degree and a misdemeanor count of endangering the welfare of a child.

The former top Staten Island women's basketball player was released without bail and is due back in Stapleton Criminal Court on Dec. 2 with her defense attorney Eric Nelson.

Ms. Mahoney is accused in court documents of having sex with a then-16-year-old male student of Moore Catholic on at least 30 occasions between last Oct. 31 and Jan. 9.

The victim turned 17 in March and Ms. Mahoney -- who is listed in the police report as his friend/acquaintance -- will be 25 in November.

More
Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Old 10-20-2016, 12:14 AM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Teacher Ashley Zehnder Faces Sex Charge After Nude Photo Emerges: Cops
The Huffington Post | By Simon McCormack

Accusations of teacher-student sexual contact emerged after nude photos of the teacher made the rounds at her high school, cops said.

Ashley Zehnder, a 24-year-old biology teacher and assistant cheerleading coach at Pasadena High School in Pasadena, Texas, faces the felony charge of having an improper relationship with a member of the cheer squad, according to Click2Houston.com.

Authorities began investigating after Zehnder came to school administrators, upset about a naked picture circulating amongst students, KTRK reports.

Under questioning by police, the 17-year-old said he and Zehnder engaged in sex between May and August of this year.

According to an affidavit obtained by the Smoking Gun, the victim told police he received the Snapchat photo of Zehnder and sent it to friends.

Zehnder initially denied the allegations, but, the affidavit said, she later admitted to having sex with the student after she was shown text messages between herself and the student.

KHOU got reaction from parents and students to Zehnder's arrest.

"I think it's wrong. You're of age. You should know better," Mary Leyha, a parent in the community, said. "I mean, there's lots of men. Why you gotta go get a kid and get in trouble for it? I think it's stupid."

Links
Code:

Old 10-20-2016, 12:18 AM

Blonde English teacher accused of having sex with two teen students
Aug 07, 2014 12:11 By John Kelly

Married Brianne Altice, 35, is accused of sleeping with a 17-year-old while seeing a 16-year-old
A blonde schoolmistress on trial for having sex with a teenage student is now accused of sleeping with another boy.

Stunning English teacher Brianne Altice, 35, was identified by the 16-year-old she was first accused of bedding because he could tell police where she had tattoos and the layout of her house.

The two are alleged to have had sex over a six-month period between January and June 2013 at her home, in a park and even in a church parking lot before they went to school.

Her attorney tried to get the charges dismissed because he claimed the boy pushed for sex and she had not exerted "undue influence" over him.

She wiped away tears as a judge denied that motion in June and, a month later, prosecutors filed even more charges when a second boy, aged 17, came forward with more allegations of his claimed sexual trysts with the blonde teacher.

Her trial next month has now been delayed while the new charges are levied against her. Her marriage has since broken down and her husband has filed for divorce.

Altice allegedly used an app to disguise her cell phone number when she communicated with the two boys.

She faces four counts of rape and two counts of forcible sodomy.

Her alleged affairs only came to light when one of the boys bragged he had sex with "Miss' and a girl classmate told her grandmother who called in police.

The girl was later forced the change schools after she was bullied by classmates for 'telling'.

She told a local television station in the American state of Utah: “He was happy about it. He was telling everyone that, ‘Yeah, I’m the one who did that.

"He said, ‘Hey, let’s tell secrets,’ and I was like, ‘Alright.’ And there was another girl too and he told us, ‘I slept with Ms. Altice.’

“I’m happy she has been charged because she ruined my life too, like with all this happening. I think she should get charged for it. It’s wrong."

Altice, who worked at Davis High School in Kaysville, Utah, is now on $10,000 bail since her arrest last October. It is unclear when the new trial will take place.

Her husband filed for divorce shortly after and Altice was fired by the school on Feb. 3.

She had been in the school district since 2004 and was hired to teach English at the high school in 2012.

Another witness who worked with her told reporters covering the case: “I walked in and said, ‘I have a question. So and so tells me you have been sleeping with him?

"She started crying to me, saying ‘Please don’t say anything’ and then a couple days later she told me, ‘Yeah, it’s true.’”

Altice's attorney Edward Brass fought the first accusations on the grounds that the original boy was the driving force behind the relationship.

He told the first hearing, where his attempt to have the case stopped was thrown out: “She repeatedly refused and declined his advances until he ultimately broke down her resistance.

"The state failed to establish probable cause to believe that the intercourse that occurred was without consent.”

Links
Code:

Last edited by Frothy Afterbirth : 10-20-2016 at 12:18 AM.
Old 10-20-2016, 12:22 AM

Police investigating after student 'videoed threesome with two school teachers'
Oct 02, 2014 11:15 By Jessica Best

Shelley Dufresne and Rachel Respess are accused of sleeping with their 17-year-old English pupil, with some of the alleged encounters caught on film
Two high school teachers had a threesome with their teenage pupil, police say.

English teachers Shelley Dufresne and Rachel Respess are accused of sleeping with the 17-year-old boy earlier this month after taking him to Respess' apartment following a football game.

The two women, teachers at Destrehan High School in Louisiana, now face charges including carnal knowledge of a juvenile, contributing to delinquency of a juvenile and indecent behaviour with a juvenile, news channel WGNO reports.

The student, said to have been 16 when the alleged relationships began, had reportedly met the women multiple times "documenting some of their encounters on video".

Married mum-of-three Dufresne also faces charges from authorities who believe her relationship with the boy continued elsewhere.

Police Chief Michael Glaser: "You have an educator, I guess, the responsibility is the safety and education of the children and when it goes outside those lines I believe the community should be outraged."

He added: "I do believe it's lack of a better judgemet. They should have known better."

It comes after a series of sex scandals in recent months involving students and teachers in America.

Links
Code:

Last edited by Frothy Afterbirth : 10-20-2016 at 12:25 AM.
Old 10-20-2016, 12:28 AM

Teacher, 32, 'had sex with pupil, 13, and sent him sexually explicit pictures'
Aug 19, 2014 14:18 By Richard Hartley-Parkinson

A teacher has been arrested after it was alleged that she had sex with a 13-year-old pupil.

Mother-of-one Mary Faith McCormick, 32, is accused of having a three-month affair with the teenager after he contacted her on social media.

The alleged crime was uncovered by a friend of the boy who is reported to have discovered a semi-naked picture of McCormick, who teaches sixth grade at Siloam Springs Intermediate School, Araksnas, on his phone.

She is also accused of sending explicit text messages to the boy, according to 5newsonline.

According to legal papers on the case they are believed to have had sex on at least two occasions, but because the boy is so young it is considered statutory rape.

The report said that the teenager was 'dared' to contact McCormick by a friend and that they went round to her house.

They watched a movie together but when the friend left McCormick is alleged to have had sex with the boy.

Various electronic equipment was confiscated from McCormick's home.

It is believed that they exchanged pictures of one another's genitalia via Snapchat and her phone revealed a topless picture of herself.

She has been suspended on full pay and is due before the court again in September.

Link
Code:

Old 10-20-2016, 12:31 AM

Baton Rouge Teacher Arrested for Smashing Student
Fri, Aug 22 - 7:13 pm EDT by Stephen Kersey

Another day, another teacher behaving improperly. This time it’s Ashley Dowden, a 41-year-old who taught at Riverdale Christian Academy in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. According to police, she has admitted to having a physical relationship with a 16-year-old student.

At first, Ashley Elizabeth Dowden denied the accusations. However, after being shown illicit text messages coming from her phone number, she changed her tune.

Currently, she’s sitting in jail facing multiple felony charges. Riverdale has put her on paid leave but it’s only a matter of time before she gets fired.

Links
Code:

Old 10-20-2016, 12:34 AM

Special Ed Teacher Arrested for Improper Relationship with Student
Thu, Aug 21 - 8:41 am EDT by Stephen Kersey

A 28-year-old special ed teacher has been locked up in Fort Wayne, Indiana. Paige E. Mostella taught at Woodlan High School before this scandal exploded. Police are accusing her of having a physical affair with a 17-year-old male student.

An investigation found that the two had a relationship that began in early 2013 and lasted until just a few months ago. Paige E. Mostella and the student allegedly got busy inside of her office at the school.

Even though she’s married with kids, their relationship continued to blossom to the point where she was buying him gifts and talking to him on the phone when her husband was away at work. Authorities never found out what was happening until the teen took a lie detector test as part of an unrelated requirement of probation and admitted to the scandalous behavior.

While this definitely looks bad, let’s hope this doesn’t ruin her life. By all accounts, she’s a good person who made a bad mistake.

Link
Code:

Old 10-20-2016, 12:37 AM

Vermont Teacher Locked Up After Rendezvous with Student
Wed, Aug 20 - 10:41 pm EDT by Stephen Kersey

A 25-year-old teacher from Bennington, Vermont is behind bars after an alleged affair with a 16-year-old male student. Police believe Alexandra Fusco, who taught at a school for troubled kids, also sent another male student nude pics via text message.

Ms. Fusco faces more than two decades in jail if she’s found guilty of the charges she faces, which include everything from aggravated assault of a child to lewd conduct.

As you can see in the above pictures, Alexandra doesn’t need to troll high schools to find a guy who would show her attention. Let’s hope there is some sort of misunderstanding and she didn’t do what the police allege.

She attended Mount Anthony Senior Union High School and graduated in 2007. The future teacher then went to Community College of Vermont in Waterbury.

Links
Code:

Old 10-20-2016, 12:40 AM

Teacher Arrested for Going All the Way with 16-Year-Old Student
Tue, Aug 19 - 8:32 am by Stephen Kersey

In St. Petersburg, Florida, parents are in shock after police put Elisha Joy Kingsley behind bars. Prior to this brush with the law, the 39-year-old was a teacher at Canterbury School. Authorities allege that she was having a physical relationship with a 16-year-old male student.

Police are saying that the two started texting a lot during the summer. That led to an illicit rendezvous in the first week of July.

How did Elisha Joy Kingsley and the lucky student get caught? Police aren’t saying. For now, they are simply insisting it was an anonymous tip.

Due to this fiasco, it appears as if her teaching career is over. She has already resigned from Canterbury and it sounds like she has a lot of work to do to save her marriage.

Link
Code:

Old 10-20-2016, 12:42 AM

English Teacher Arrested After Getting Caught with Student
Aug 18 - 9:11 pm by Stephen Kersey

A teacher in Oklahoma is a whole lot of trouble. Jennifer Sexton, who taught English at Hollis Middle School, was put behind bars and is being charged with having an improper relationship with a 15-year-old male student. The final straw came when police found her with the teen in a hotel room in Mississippi.

Jennifer, who has at least one child, recently got a divorce and is now going by her maiden name Caswell. She has posted a $100,000 bond but faces at least six felonies in this case.

As you can see in the above pictures, Ms. Sexton, 28, is a beautiful young lady. Unfortunately, it sounds like she may have thrown her life away in getting with this student.

As for the kid, I don’t think he’ll be scarred by this situation. If anything, he’ll gain legendary status among his friends. He lived every schoolboy’s dream. Congrats to him.

Link
Code: