forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 09-08-2022, 05:16 PM
Symmetrical book stacking. Just like the Philadelphia mass turbulence of 1947.

Credits: 6,013,266
Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.
Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.
Default The Queen is dead. God save the King

Believe it or not, that's the expected and respectful thing to say upon announcing that the reigning monarch has died. Modern pessimistic terminology changed that to 'here comes the new boss, same as the old boss', but that doesn't really apply to the Royals

So what happens next? Officially, Operation London Bridge is now in effect, where pre-arranged operations are set in motion by vrious departments in the UK, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, and most of the Commonwealth, in preparation for the state funeral, and the Coronation of King Charles III

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Personally, It's a bit close to home as I was literally in London from Sunday to Tuesday this week, and had a conversation with some lovely German people whilst on the London Eye about Buckingham Palace, explaining the discipline regarding the flags on the roof. (If the Union Flag is flying, the queen isn't home. If it's the royal standard, she is). Turns out she won't have the standard flown for her again. Shame.

As for us public commoner types, we'll have some extra days off this year, probably for the funeral, but definitely for the coronation, with street parties and booze & piss running down the streets as the locals valiantly quarrel with each other about who loved the queen more. It;'s one of t our oldest traditions.

I'm not old enough to have witnessed the last coronation, but given how old Charles is, it's likely that my kids & I will probably get to see 2 in our lifetimes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Godfather View Post
Ask Stantz. He knows.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TR View Post
You are all cocsuckers. Especially Stantz. Fuck that guy.
Old 09-08-2022, 06:47 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,903,514
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.

The Queen is dead. God save the King
Old 09-09-2022, 05:43 AM
Almost Interesting...

MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.
MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.

That's really cool they have everyone celebrate like that and give you the time to do it!

Charles certainly has some big shoes to fill.

I really thought she was going to outlive him.

I was all ready for Frothy to put this in the RIP thread and I was going to drop the Sex Pistols God Save The Queen (one of my old boss' top bands and he got me the CD back in the day to which it became one of my fav albums, too. He was a proud Irish man of course lol).

After reading this that would have been really unintentionally crass. Thank you for a bit of the UK perspective.

Oh my there is a lot of tits & ass on movies & TV.
Trampy Internet Girls...what more do you need!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusMartinez View Post
MadamMeow2 for president....
Old 09-09-2022, 10:56 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 5,192
waterfrontgod might be the next Oprahwaterfrontgod might be the next Oprah
waterfrontgod might be the next Oprahwaterfrontgod might be the next Oprahwaterfrontgod might be the next Oprahwaterfrontgod might be the next Oprahwaterfrontgod might be the next Oprahwaterfrontgod might be the next Oprahwaterfrontgod might be the next Oprahwaterfrontgod might be the next Oprahwaterfrontgod might be the next Oprahwaterfrontgod might be the next Oprahwaterfrontgod might be the next Oprahwaterfrontgod might be the next Oprahwaterfrontgod might be the next Oprah
Default A Prediction...

It is truly sad that Elizabeth is gone, because, unless someone sits on Charles he will be the last Monarch to sit on the throne of England. Reasons:
-He is bat shit crazy, evidence;
He gave up this ...

... for this

-He is not very likeable, and I don't think his people have really ever forgiven him for divorcing Diana.

-He seems like the type of man that wants to actually rule. And he's neither smart enough or talented enough to do so.
Old 09-10-2022, 08:04 AM
As envisaged, the amtronic now converts to 'hover' mode...

Credits: 122,443
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.

Queen Consort
AKA King's whore
AKA Charlie's pump-and-dump

Never liked her, never will.

~!

I got Kate Middleton pregnant.
Old 09-10-2022, 08:19 AM

Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.
Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.

Code:

Charles & Diana never loved each other. Charles always wanted Camilla but Phil would never allow it as she was a divorcee. Diana never toed the royal line and that's been passed onto her sons, Harry especially.

Diana was compelled to marry out of obligation, plus they were 16th cousins, once removed. But as soon as she'd sired an heir, there was no reason to stick around, so she started sleeping around after having Harry, and the divorce was a certainty after that.

If there's any blame for the marriage being a disaster, if falls on the Duke of Edinburgh strictly following royal protocol. The attitude towards Charles has softened over the years, once he was allowed to actually follow his heart rather than his head and marry the woman he's always wanted to. He'll be a decent king, and given his age, it probably won't be all that long until it's passed onto William, who will undoubtedly be just as worthy.

Plus, there's the added bonus of having Kate as Queen, and I really can't see a downside to that

Quote:
Ask Stantz. He knows.
Quote:
Old 09-12-2022, 09:43 AM
The future is unwritten, but I'm illustrating it now.

Credits: 269,278
el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.
el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.

Code:

Isn't it pretty widely accepted that she started sleeping around before having Harry, thus Harry looking far more like her Royal Marine guard than like Charles?

Old 09-12-2022, 11:53 AM

Code:

Nah, Harry is charles', but Harry takes more of her mother's share of the genetic traits, which is why his facial features match more of Diana's brother than they do his father
Quote:
Ask Stantz. He knows.
Quote:
Old 09-15-2022, 02:15 PM

Well, Her Maj is now 'lying in state' in Westminster Hall (in the grounds of the Houses of Parliament), where the public are now invited to come and pay their respects, which means shuffling past her coffin, and bowing respectfully when it's your turn. So momentous is the occasion that you can actually watch a live stream of the public as they do so. (If you're lucky you can watch the guard changing)

If you want to join the queue, there's also a handy stream of where the end of the queue is so you can't be accused of cutting in

Yep, at the moment it's an 8.5 hour very slow walk of nearly 5 miles (just under 2 hours per mile) to look at a coffin and bow your head, and yet the people still come.
Quote:
Ask Stantz. He knows.
Quote:
Old 09-15-2022, 06:20 PM
It's a bird, it's a plane, no wait even better it's VodkaMan!

Credits: 995,577
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.

Code:

Is it an open casket? One more thing I'm curious of your stance on Meghan Markle you being a Brit. Never mind about the casket I saw it was closed when I watched a video of a guard passing out face first onto the floor

Last edited by Vodkaman : 09-15-2022 at 06:42 PM.