forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 09-01-2009, 11:30 PM
I kill grownups for fun but for a lollipop, I'm gonna carve him up real nice

Credits: 538,454
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Accidentally your whole prostate???

Old 09-02-2009, 12:06 AM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

Taco hell gives me the runs Maybe if i ate it more often my stomach would be used to it... they use like Grade F beef or some shit...

On a side note, i did have one of those fruitista fingys and it was actually pretty good...
Old 09-02-2009, 03:18 AM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,588
styx66 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

mmm mango/strawberry fruitista.

rapidshare acct gone?

Old 09-02-2009, 01:18 PM
Thank god for us bitter sacks of emotionless fucks. We are legendz!

Credits: 22,476
Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice

Code:

lol @ you thinking its beef. I've seen how they make the meat, its freeze dried and in powder form. hehe Sounds gross but every now and then it hits the spot
Old 09-02-2009, 01:30 PM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

its freeze dried, sure but powder? really? it's gotta be real meat though, right?
Old 09-02-2009, 01:36 PM

ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

If it is called meat it must be meat. However there are lots of bits in cows that not everyone wants to chow down upon. Three or four trips through the grinder solves most of those nasty texture issues, and a load of preservatives and additives cover the lovely flavor. Or lack thereof. By law, in the US it must be inspected and found to be sanitary and wholesome, meaning it won't kill you.

Old 09-02-2009, 01:37 PM

Default Free trip to Thailand - if you win

BANGKOK -

Attention Internet-savvy travelers: Thailand is giving away free trips to five lucky couples who don't mind sitting in front of a computer while on vacation.

The Tourism Authority of Thailand launched a new campaign Tuesday offering five couples fully paid trips to the country's most popular cities and beaches. In return, they will be asked to blog, chat and tweet about their holiday in a bid to win a grand prize of $10,000, a BlackBerry and a video camera.

Applicants should be "good storytellers" and must know how to navigate YouTube, Twitter, Facebook and Flickr, the TAT said on the contest's newly launched Web site http://www.utlimatethailandexplorer.com where one-minute video auditions can be submitted until Oct. 15.

Thailand's tourism industry is facing its worst crisis in years, with foreign arrivals down 15 percent so far this year because of political upheaval and the global recession.

Tourism officials say they were inspired by Australia's recent highly publicized campaign dubbed the "Best Job in the World." The contest to serve as the caretaker on a tropical Australian island for six months, while promoting the destination on a blog, drew 35,000 applicants and worldwide media attention.

"We got the idea from Australia," said TAT official Phanom Kaributra, who is coordinating the contest. "We think it's a good way to use social networking to promote Thailand."

A panel of TAT officials will select 25 semifinalists by Oct. 15 and the winning five couples ? and grand prize winner ? will be chosen by worldwide online voting.

Each of the five couples will be sent early next year on a six-day trip to different destinations: the capital Bangkok, beach resorts Phuket, Samui and Pattaya, and the northern city of Chiang Mai.

Phanom said the couples would be free to explore but would not be encouraged to "go to red-light districts and places like that."

Old 09-02-2009, 04:00 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 1,640
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Sample of some shit called Bear Naked cereal. The site didn't have any pictures that convinced me it's worth trying, but maybe one of you wants it.
Code:

Old 09-03-2009, 03:35 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 13,159
tuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful for
tuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful for
Default Free Trojan Condom

Code:

Old 09-03-2009, 03:42 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 13,159
tuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful for
tuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful for
Default Free Sample of TENA Protective Underwear

Code: