forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 11-18-2014, 11:45 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 1,971
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

After a few months away, I've been mostly surfing the net at home on my phone, I'm back. I missed some of you shits.
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 11-22-2014, 04:04 PM
I'm in it to win it. alot.

Credits: 187,697
MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.
MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.

You would think that at some point, I would just plain run out of retarded comments.

But they continue uninterrupted.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vodkaman View Post
I think the Sunnyside milf is far hotter than Heathyr.
Old 11-22-2014, 04:13 PM
I'm in it to win it. alot.

Credits: 187,697

Was having some trouble with the cable box, so we took it to the TimeWarner store to have it replaced. While we were there, I asked about a whole house DVR and from there it got interesting. Suddenly, we were eligible for a free upgrade.
For 6.25 more a month, we got:

whole house DVR(no installation fee)
two movie channels
an internet upgrade from basic to 'extreme'
pro-rated cable service until it's installed.

Pretty sweet, I thought.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vodkaman View Post
I think the Sunnyside milf is far hotter than Heathyr.
Old 11-22-2014, 04:15 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

^^^Nice! Surprises like that rarely happen. Glad it did for you.
Old 11-22-2014, 08:28 PM
DON'T even think about reading this book. It is full of lies! LIES I SAY!

Credits: 36,424,234
TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.
TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
You forgot to list the ass rape that comes as soon as your 'package' expires.

Old 11-24-2014, 11:45 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 187,503
xoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud of

Hot damn haven't we fucking reached 20k posts yet? Jesus

Old 11-24-2014, 02:23 PM
As envisaged, the amtronic now converts to 'hover' mode...

Credits: 122,745
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.

So there are some different religions that allow multiple wives - old school Mormons, some flavors of Islam. But who in their right mind would want two plus women hounding him?

... as I hooked my gnarled finger thru her nipple
ring, and pulled her supple body toward mine ...
Old 11-24-2014, 03:40 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

Do they usually all live together? I thought they are in separate houses so the guy can go from one to another at his whim.
Old 11-24-2014, 05:01 PM
This is the Thunderdome, so suck my tiny e-dick motherfucker!!!!!

Credits: 12,739
Boon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud of

Code:

At this rate, we will never ketchup.

Don't invite me to your house. Cause I'll fuck your mom.
Old 11-24-2014, 09:53 PM
DON'T even think about reading this book. It is full of lies! LIES I SAY!

Credits: 36,424,234

Code:

where the fuck have you been?

Closed Thread