forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - stepPOLLS

View Poll Results: Hot or not?
Hot! 54 88.52%
Not 7 11.48%
Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-22-2014, 10:37 AM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 4,345,601
waxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Winnie Cooper...hot or not?

Danica McKellar aka Winnie Cooper from The Wonder Years.

Old 03-22-2014, 11:14 AM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

She's no Hillary Swank, she's HOT!
Old 03-22-2014, 07:08 PM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 88,354
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

what kinda dum q is that? last pic is a bit scary, but def hot
Old 03-22-2014, 08:59 PM
I may not be attractive but... oh nevermind.

Credits: 57,132
Magnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Magnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

my only issue with her is a really stupid aesthetic one.
her head is to big for her body.
but on the overall whole. hell yeah she is hot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pisceschef View Post
CAN TWINKIE NEED MORE ROIDS HAVE BANG SHORT UGLY TAN BITCH MICHELOB
Old 03-23-2014, 07:34 AM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 4,345,601
waxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud of

ha didn't even notice until you pointed it out
Old 03-23-2014, 08:13 PM
DON'T even think about reading this book. It is full of lies! LIES I SAY!

Credits: 36,423,878
TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.
TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.

Fuck yeah she's hot. Never heard the big head thing, but that's personal opinion. As for my adolescence, she'll always be #2 to Samantha Micelli aka Alyssa Milano to me.

Old 03-24-2014, 09:36 AM
You want movies? Oh, i got movies.

Credits: 52,406
Dishboy09 is a jewel in the roughDishboy09 is a jewel in the roughDishboy09 is a jewel in the roughDishboy09 is a jewel in the roughDishboy09 is a jewel in the rough

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Correct me if im wrong, but is this an office quote? LOL

Old 03-24-2014, 10:54 AM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Yeppers! Glad someone caught that.
Old 03-24-2014, 12:58 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 4,542
GodsGift is loved by the DSFGodsGift is loved by the DSFGodsGift is loved by the DSFGodsGift is loved by the DSFGodsGift is loved by the DSFGodsGift is loved by the DSFGodsGift is loved by the DSFGodsGift is loved by the DSFGodsGift is loved by the DSFGodsGift is loved by the DSFGodsGift is loved by the DSF

I would do her.
Old 03-24-2014, 03:38 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 1,486
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Oh she's hot alright.

http://forum.drunkenstepfather.com/s...ad.php?t=67010
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole