forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 05-22-2009, 08:14 AM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 181,792
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Tats .... there isn't enough nudity and sex in there for you?
Old 05-22-2009, 08:34 AM
Cluster-Bomb this MothaFucka!

Credits: 48,235
Expletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular aura

Code:

Did we watch the same movie? Probably, the only difference is, I loved Terminator Salvation. It's easily my favorite movie of the series. I've read so many hater blogs about how it sucked and what went wrong, if you ask me, something went wrong with a great many in the transliteration of reality and movie like. For me, Terminator Salvation was closer to reality in it's concept and execution, where as for others it failed in it's movie like formula, well however you feel, I see it differently. I loved Salvation, it could have been better like everything else could have been, but if you want more substance watch

Brandon is even wearing Singer's stamp of approval, though the actual movie was filled with shit.

Last edited by Expletive : 05-22-2009 at 08:37 AM.
Old 05-22-2009, 12:09 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 3,857
DontSnatch is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

that's pretty well said. actually.. that's exactly it.

the PROS. the post-apocolytic world is well done. the cgi is good. and sam worthing-whatever played his role perfectly.
the CONS. the story (for those that hate T3. keep in mind its ALL the same writers). the dialgoue (yeah its a shitty world and people dont have much to say.. but come on its a movie). the character development (what character development?). christian bale (maybe it was on purpose.. but you dont wanna watch an anti-charismatic john connor (who looks like a crackhead) and (sounds like batman).

god damn it i wanted to love it too. why mcG WHY!!!
Old 05-22-2009, 12:32 PM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

I watched this movie that Fsmak posted

It is really really good.... you should see this
Old 05-22-2009, 02:16 PM
My goal is to live forever. So far so good!

Credits: 542,320
mr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful for
mr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful for

Code:

mcG the killerr of good ideas...well most of the time!! Tell him to go back and stick with television and the show Supernatural!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSNakE View Post
That settles it. Pancakes for breakfast it is
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGADOUCHE View Post
... On with the shenanigans.
Old 05-22-2009, 02:34 PM
Cluster-Bomb this MothaFucka!

Credits: 48,235
Expletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular aura

Code:

People say to lower your expectations, I must admit, I watched the movie without any expectations of anything and it worked for me. For mindless glitter and violence it worked on so many levels. That's why I loved it, I got the same feeling from Salvation I got years ago when Steve Austin kicked ass with the WWF; incredulous, silly but ever so entertaining.
Old 05-24-2009, 09:39 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,908,668
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
Default Boy in the Striped Pajamas

Slow start (for me). Excellent story line with a thought provoking ending.
Old 05-25-2009, 12:03 AM
HIGH SCORE mothafucka!!

Credits: 41,956
gallow737 might win a People's Choice award
gallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice award

Code:

Or Korn and Sugar Ray videos

My Movie Review Thread | Website

Old 05-25-2009, 02:39 AM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

End of the Century

This was really good...
Old 05-25-2009, 04:21 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,908,668
Default This film is not yet Rated

Eye opening view into the machine know as the MPAA