forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 12-21-2014, 08:41 AM
Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot I only exist when you need something.

Credits: 26,079
Kal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win this
Kal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win this

Besides the two cops, did anyone really not see this coming?

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Credit to all uploaders whose content I steal
Old 12-21-2014, 09:34 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

Things like this really make me not want to leave the house.

So I don't.
Old 02-23-2015, 12:29 AM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 8,760
T600 has a brilliant future
T600 has a brilliant futureT600 has a brilliant futureT600 has a brilliant futureT600 has a brilliant futureT600 has a brilliant futureT600 has a brilliant future
Default Kendra Sunderland, Coed Fined For Library Masturbation Film, To Pose For Penthouse

Code:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/0...ref=weird-news
Old 02-23-2015, 01:48 PM
MadamMeow

Code:

She should enjoy it while it lasts. Easy money cums ( ) but easy money also goes.
Old 02-23-2015, 02:57 PM

Credits: 5,267
Xenophile has a brilliant future
Xenophile has a brilliant futureXenophile has a brilliant futureXenophile has a brilliant futureXenophile has a brilliant futureXenophile has a brilliant futureXenophile has a brilliant futureXenophile has a brilliant future

Code:

Cute uninhibited young blond with a great rack.

The world is her fucking oyster to shuck the shit out of! She'll be fine. And yes, her vid is pretty hot
Old 02-24-2015, 04:10 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,258,060
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

Code:

Never saw the vid and I thought it was just only topless but it's a must see now that I know there's more to that!

Last edited by Frothy Afterbirth : 02-24-2015 at 04:12 PM.
Old 02-24-2015, 04:28 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,258,060

Sex in broad daylight: Shoppers in Chula Vista get an eyeful
Itica Milanes
12:13 AM, Feb 14, 2015
6:14 PM, Feb 16, 2015

CHULA VISTA - Imagine watching a man and woman making out on the ground in front of a store as you shopped with your teenager.

That's exactly what happened to a store full of people in Chula Vista, but it got way more explicit. It eventually turned into a full-blown sexual escapade in front of minors.

10News anchor Itica Milanes got the tip and the video and talked to the woman who saw it all happen.

Christy Peterson said, "It was unbelievable."

A man and woman, who Chula Vista police said had just met on the trolley, getting down and dirty in front of Christina's dress shop. Peterson said the man and woman seemed oblivious to the fact that it was 3:30 p.m. and they were surrounded by people in a shopping strip mall.

"They were rolling on the ground making out and getting sexual," she said.

The two kept their clothes on for the first 15 minutes then Peterson overheard the man convince his new friend to take their relationship to the next level. He stripped off all his clothes; she kept her skirt on.

"Her legs were in the air and the guy was on top. We were so shocked our mouths were just opened," Peterson said.

Security never showed up, so Peterson called police.

"We were just panicked and there were customers," she said. "We had a brand new trainee -- her first day." The trainee was a 17-year-old girl who they took to the back of the store. "A woman with her baby and 16-, 17-, 18-year-old girls here to shop for prom and got the shock of their life."

Police arrived, but the two strangers -- who didn't even know each other’s names -- didn't flinch. Peterson said, "They were like cuddled up while police were giving them tickets."

We're told the man was taken away in handcuffs and taken to jail. The woman was given a citation. Peterson heard police say the man wasn't even 21 and the woman was 38 years old.

UPDATE (Feb. 16, 2015): Both were cited for a misdemeanor, and authorities told 10News the 20-year-old man was arrested for violating probation.

Code:

Old 03-02-2015, 10:31 PM
DON'T even think about reading this book. It is full of lies! LIES I SAY!

Credits: 36,424,216
TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.
TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.

Code:

And just where were YOU during all this?

Old 03-07-2015, 11:16 PM

Credits: 8,760
T600 has a brilliant future
T600 has a brilliant futureT600 has a brilliant futureT600 has a brilliant futureT600 has a brilliant futureT600 has a brilliant futureT600 has a brilliant future

Comcast Apologizes After Changing Customer's Name To 'Asshole Brown'

Code:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/0...n_6568238.html
Old 11-28-2015, 08:15 PM
MadamMeow

Default What Actually Happens When Your Vagina Falls Out

Uterine prolapse sounds horrifying, and it's much more common than you'd think.

In 2009, Allison Henry sent shudders down many spines with a story she published on the now-defunct website MomLogic.com: Her vagina, she wrote, had fallen out. About ten weeks into Henry's second pregnancy, she suddenly felt like "someone had rammed a pitchfork up [her] butt." She was constipated and bleeding for 15 weeks, like it was perpetually day one of her period. After giving birth to a son, who was fine but premature, one day she noticed while using the bathroom that "there wasn't really a hole there—it felt kind of flat." It was like there was something blocking her vaginal canal. Later that year, she looked down at something more disturbing: "It was like my insides were on the outside and they were coming out." Panicked, Henry went to the doctor and said, "My vagina is falling out of my body!" Because that's exactly what it felt like.

After an emergency appendectomy (which caused gangrene), an untwisted bladder, more surgery, sutures that caused another infection, a complete hysterectomy, and, eventually, a totally new and surgically concocted vagina and labia, Henry walked away from the hospital alive and healthy, with the "vagina of a 13-year-old virgin."

Although "my vagina is falling out!" sounds exciting—and horrifying—the medical term for what happened to Henry is a "complete uterine prolapse." "In general, pelvic organ prolapse is the herniation of pelvic organs to or beyond the vaginal walls," explains Los Angeles–based obstetrician and gynecologist Dr. Jessica Schneider. "With prolapse, support is decreased, and these organs can push down into the vagina."

How could this happen? Basically, all the vital organs in your pelvic region are being held in place by muscles and tissues in your lower belly. During pregnancy and childbirth, these areas are weakened by weight strain in the uterus and, if they do not properly regain strength, can cause the uterus, bladder, rectum, and even small bowel to collapse—causing what's called a prolapse. As the muscles weaken, the organ moves onto the same plane as the vagina or anal canal, and eventually it slips outside of the body, enveloping itself in the canal until it is pushed out of the respective opening. It's as if you're giving birth to your uterus.

Not every case is as extreme as Henry's, and it's not as rare as you might think; according to a study published in the journal Menopause, at least 50% of women will experience some kind of genital prolapse after pregnancy. Think about it realistically: When you carry around a nine-pound baby in your uterus and then push it out through an opening the size of a small apricot, there is bound to be some kind of trauma. But it's rarely discussed outside the medical community.

"I think one of the biggest misconceptions is that you can prevent a [prolapse] by having a C-section instead of a delivery," says Dr. Schneider. However, delivery isn't necessarily the problem; simply being pregnant stresses the pelvis and can cause a prolapse.

It's as if you're giving birth to your uterus.
According to Dr. Schneider, prolapses come in degrees of severity, depending on how far the organ has slipped. "Some women complain that they feel something or have a bulge in the vagina," says Dr. Schneider. "What is falling will determine if there are urinary, sexual, or defecatory dysfunctions." Some women only notice symptoms in certain positions, while others notice a quick increase in pain or discomfort and report things getting worse throughout the day. In only the most extreme cases of prolapse, like Henry's, can one actually see the uterus protruding in the opening of the vagina.

Permanent damage is usually nothing to worry about; doctors can reverse a prolapse with the tools like sutures, mesh walls, pessaries (a removable tool inserted into the vagina that can support organs), and exercises. However, the risk of some kind of pelvic prolapse—of the uterus, bladder, or rectum—gets higher with age, weight, and family history.

Although a prolapse is not life-threatening, it causes physical pain and discomfort as well as psychological trauma. How would you feel if your genitalia suddenly looked, felt, and acted completely different?

"It's hard for all of us to learn something about our bodies and believe that this is temporary," says Jessica Zucker, a Beverly Hills–based clinical psychologist who specializes in women's reproductive and maternal mental health. "We often take the normalcy of our genitals for granted. What I listen to from women is that [a prolapse] can be psychologically harrowing. There is self-blame and embarrassment and shame. It can turn your sexual interest inside out. Right after having a baby, you may not be feeling sexy anyway, and a prolapse can add insult to injury."

It can turn your sexual interest inside out.
"Many women feel self-conscious, uncomfortable in their skin, experience physical pain, and also experience challenges with regard to sexual intimacy," Zucker continues. "The body they once had is no longer, at least for now, and that can be terrifying. People fear not returning to their previous selves—a body that was once comfortable andnow is not. They fear permanent damage and a life of self-consciousness as it relates to sexuality, and beyond."

But this is a reality of the female body: It changes with age and experience. "Women's bodies can be a site of amazing processes, creating and giving life, yet there can be so many things that happen to our bodies in the process of trying to do so," Dr. Zucker says. "The more we talk about things like this, the less shame there will be around them."

tl;dr - I made a extremely disturbing picture gallery with a few examples. You've been warned.

Code:

Last edited by MadamMeow : 11-28-2015 at 08:15 PM. Reason: source