forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 02-27-2015, 08:37 PM
I'm in it to win it. alot.

Credits: 187,718
MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.
MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.

Sometimes, my finger smells like pussy. But it's not very often.

Actually not worth mentioning.

Nevermind.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vodkaman View Post
I think the Sunnyside milf is far hotter than Heathyr.
Old 02-28-2015, 06:26 PM

Right now, my finger smells like boogers.
Quote:
Old 02-28-2015, 07:37 PM
As envisaged, the amtronic now converts to 'hover' mode...

Credits: 122,819
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Well don't leave us hanging, whose?

I know what a slut feels like now, the rain has been training on me all damn day.

... as I hooked my gnarled finger thru her nipple
ring, and pulled her supple body toward mine ...
Old 03-04-2015, 07:24 PM

Code:

MY fingers. Are you dense?
Quote:
Old 03-04-2015, 09:00 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

But the real question here is did they smell like your boogers or someone else's?
Old 03-05-2015, 09:04 AM

Code:

Thanks. I didn't want to rub his nose in it. But he's probably forgotten it by now. Just let him sleep -- aren't they adorable when they are all curled up and quiet?

Old 03-05-2015, 01:09 PM
MadamMeow

Code:

They really are, until Mega wakes up at 3 am wanting to feed off my tit not giving a fuck that I don't lactate.
Old 03-05-2015, 01:31 PM
MadamMeow

Fuck, gotta crank out a cat party before posting.

Old 03-05-2015, 04:23 PM

If I was a grade school substitute teacher, I would have a class discussion. I would start at one side, and then go around the room -- "What is the worst thing your mother has called your father?"
After that icebreaker, I would ask them -- "What is your daddy's girlfriend's name?"

Old 03-05-2015, 05:24 PM
MadamMeow

Code:

That would be fun, just make sure you don't go back the next day since kids of that age can't keep their mouth shut about every little detail of their school day.
Closed Thread