forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > Celebrity News and Pictures: > I am - Celebrity Trash of the Day

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-10-2016, 09:33 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]
Birthday You waited all year for this...New York Fashion Week! (NYFW) - 2016

Funny story.

So I've kinda been waiting for NYFW and figured I was going to get hit with it on Sunday and when that didn't happen, on Monday as has happened in previous years.

I know when it's time for NYFW as it crosses my birthday and I've always wished for a blizzard that would stop them as I've had many birthdays ruined by such. So far, even with a major snowstorm, they have not been halted.

So anyway, there I was yesterday saying damn it still isn't on yet. So I had to go and google to see what the fuck was going on.

To be honest for 15 sweet seconds I was downright giddy that maybe they just weren't going to do it this year.

But sure enough I quickly found that it was starting on my birthday and it only snowed like a dusting for the morning, which NYC probably didn't even see.

But let the extravaganza begin! I guess. It won't be stopped.

Maybe it will be good for a nipslip or twenty with sheer outfits as far as the eyes can see.

As always, we'll start with the amFAR AIDS gala thing, which is historically the unofficial kick off of the festivities.

What do you mean this story wasn't funny?

Last edited by MadamMeow : 02-10-2016 at 10:22 PM.