forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 03-09-2010, 07:55 PM
So special, you feel it in your nuts.

Credits: 1,163,803
towdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud of

NFL Draft: Mock Round 1 (from KFFL)

Team Player Pos School
1 St. Louis Rams Ndamukong Suh DT Nebraska
2 Detroit Lions Gerald McCoy DT Oklahoma
3 Tampa Bay Buccaneers Eric Berry S Tennessee
4 Washington Redskins Sam Bradford QB Oklahoma
5 Kansas City Chiefs Russell Okung OT Oklahoma State
6 Seattle Seahawks Jimmy Clausen QB Notre Dame
7 Cleveland Browns Joe Haden CB Florida
8 Oakland Raiders Anthony Davis OT Rutgers
9 Buffalo Bills Bryan Bulaga OT Iowa
10 Jacksonville Jaguars Derrick Morgan DE Georgia Tech
11 Denver Broncos Dez Bryant WR Oklahoma State
(from Chicago Bears)
12 Miami Dolphins Dan Williams NT Tennessee
13 San Francisco 49ers Trent Williams OT Oklahoma
14 Seattle Seahawks Bruce Campbell OT Maryland
(from Denver Broncos)
15 New York Giants Rolando McClain ILB Alabama
Old 03-09-2010, 09:24 PM

towdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud of

T. Jones signed

Adam Schefter, of ESPN, reports the Kansas City Chiefs have signed unrestricted free-agent RB Thomas Jones (Jets) to a two-year deal worth $5 million.
Old 03-09-2010, 09:48 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 21,583
DirtyFighter will become famous soon enoughDirtyFighter will become famous soon enoughDirtyFighter will become famous soon enough
Default T.O. to Cincy?

It's looking more and more likely that Terrell Owens might be a Bengal, he was in town Tuesday, and everything seemed to go well. Not sure how I feel about this, certainly T.O. and Ochocinco would be one of the best receiving duos in the league, though both are starting to show their age a bit. Plus, Chad runs his mouth enough without Owens joining in.
Old 03-09-2010, 09:58 PM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 89,136
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

fins should take mcclain if he's there. someone said berry, but i have a hard time seeing him fall that far.
Old 03-09-2010, 10:19 PM

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I figure any defense pick at all would be a help. But unless they trade up they'll never get Berry. He ain't falling that far and they'd have to give up too much to get that high.
Old 03-10-2010, 11:23 PM
The user formerly known as stupid*people*should*die

Credits: 3,237
buddha00man is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

Not any more looks like the bengals just signed Antonio Bryant WR from tampa, thats too bad would have liked to have seen TO & Ocho on the same team
Old 03-10-2010, 11:29 PM
The user formerly known as stupid*people*should*die

Credits: 3,237
buddha00man is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

hoping the cards grab him would rather have Anderson then Leinart
Old 03-11-2010, 02:10 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 3,353
punjab is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

the reason tebow did so shitty on his wonderlic is because after reading each question, he sat there for 5 minutes thinking, what would jesus do? eventually he ran out of time.
Old 03-14-2010, 09:38 PM

OK. So I guess I lost $2.37

Tomlinson joining Jets

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports the New York Jets have reached an agreement on a two-year contract with free-agent RB LaDainian Tomlinson.

Rich Cimini, of the New York Daily News, reports Tomlinson's two-year deal is worth $5.2 million, according to a source. The deal can escalate to $5.7 million.

Quinn traded to Broncos

The Denver Broncos announced they have sent a 2011 sixth-round draft pick and a conditional 2012 draft choice to the Cleveland Browns along with FB Peyton Hillis for QB Brady Quinn, provided both players pass physicals with their new ball clubs.
Old 03-14-2010, 10:20 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

I don't if I should be excited or not. You won't recognize the Browns in August. Could be another tough year. Hope Holmgren knows WTF he's doing...
Word around here is Browns will draft a QB 3rd or 4th round to start the process all over again. Many feel Jake Delhomme has a few left in him. We'll see.

Kamerion Wimbley dealt by Cleveland Browns to Oakland Raiders for draft picks.

Cleveland Browns sign tight end Ben Watson, release Steve Heiden

*Sigh*