forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 05-11-2013, 06:57 AM
Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot I only exist when you need something.

Credits: 26,106
Kal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win this
Kal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win this

Ouch.

Speaking of ouch....

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Credit to all uploaders whose content I steal

Last edited by Kal-El : 05-11-2013 at 07:05 AM.
Old 05-11-2013, 01:08 PM
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake...

Credits: 38,563
terrarianer gives a lot that you are thankful forterrarianer gives a lot that you are thankful forterrarianer gives a lot that you are thankful for
terrarianer gives a lot that you are thankful forterrarianer gives a lot that you are thankful forterrarianer gives a lot that you are thankful forterrarianer gives a lot that you are thankful forterrarianer gives a lot that you are thankful forterrarianer gives a lot that you are thankful forterrarianer gives a lot that you are thankful forterrarianer gives a lot that you are thankful forterrarianer gives a lot that you are thankful forterrarianer gives a lot that you are thankful forterrarianer gives a lot that you are thankful forterrarianer gives a lot that you are thankful forterrarianer gives a lot that you are thankful for

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I forget it all the time,sorry! But you americans are the most strange people i know. You can show picture of dead and awful killed babies ,but a guy that stucks his tongue into a reptile is forbidden??

I wont get it
Old 05-11-2013, 03:04 PM
Xenophobia is a hardwired cognitive disposition that is impervious to empirical modification

Credits: 68,888
xeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handle
xeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handle

Code:

You are.

Call me!

Lunatic fringe.
Old 05-11-2013, 07:25 PM
Foetus

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

Old 05-12-2013, 03:01 AM
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake...

terrarianer gives a lot that you are thankful forterrarianer gives a lot that you are thankful forterrarianer gives a lot that you are thankful for
terrarianer gives a lot that you are thankful forterrarianer gives a lot that you are thankful forterrarianer gives a lot that you are thankful forterrarianer gives a lot that you are thankful forterrarianer gives a lot that you are thankful forterrarianer gives a lot that you are thankful forterrarianer gives a lot that you are thankful forterrarianer gives a lot that you are thankful forterrarianer gives a lot that you are thankful forterrarianer gives a lot that you are thankful forterrarianer gives a lot that you are thankful forterrarianer gives a lot that you are thankful forterrarianer gives a lot that you are thankful for

Code:

Hitler was from austria

Old 05-13-2013, 07:29 AM
MadamMeow

Code:

If it wasn't illegal to some people here it would be ok.

Since it is, and this board spans many areas, we have to watch it.

Although we are allowed to show a deer getting his nuts pierced on a fence.

Now, we can show pics of dead and awfully killed babies, but you can't show pictures of any babies having intercourse.

Confusing, I know, and we Americans are strange, but what can we do?
Old 05-13-2013, 11:28 AM

Code:

Sorry for my bad english im trying to explain me
but the americans are really strange. also in the german press we are seeing kids in america kill each other with weapons! but this weapons are for kids and the parents buy it for presents.thats really disturbing to us europeans
Old 05-13-2013, 11:36 AM
MadamMeow

Code:

I understand you well, and it is disturbing to us Americans as well.

Most of us aren't like that. There always have to be a few in the group that ruin it for everyone.

Some days, it gets bad enough where I can't bring myself to watch the news.
Old 05-13-2013, 01:17 PM
The price is wrong...BITCH!

Credits: 51,957,298
smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.
smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamMeow View Post
I'ld hit it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamMeow View Post
I'ld suck it.
Old 05-14-2013, 01:16 PM
Symmetrical book stacking. Just like the Philadelphia mass turbulence of 1947.

Credits: 6,013,582
Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.
Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Godfather View Post
Ask Stantz. He knows.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TR View Post
You are all cocsuckers. Especially Stantz. Fuck that guy.

Last edited by MadamMeow : 05-14-2013 at 01:17 PM. Reason: Fixed Vid.