forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 07-25-2010, 02:29 PM
I perform ILLUSIONS! "Tricks" are what a whore does for money

Credits: 983,889
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.

Todd Phillip's follow-up to the Hangover

R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pobs View Post
Damn you Eccles! *shakes fist*
Nothing I post is mine
Old 07-27-2010, 09:22 AM

Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.

First official teaser for Zack Snyder’s highly-anticipated stylish action-fantasy flick Sucker Punch.

The film, which stars Emily Browning, Vanessa Hudgens, Abbie Cornish, Jamie Chung, Jena Malone, Carla Gugino, and Jon Hamm, is scheduled to be released March 25, 2011.

This looks...interesting
R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Nothing I post is mine
Old 07-27-2010, 11:47 AM

Watch one of the past decade's greatest scifi movies, "Primer," free online

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Code:

This film is a major mind fuck so pay attention
R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Nothing I post is mine
Old 07-27-2010, 06:50 PM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

Old 07-27-2010, 07:10 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 1,851
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

So it's IronMan and Moviephile in the sequel/reimagining of Planes Trains and Autombiles?

Code:

That's a fucking win, I'm gonna download that, I'm gonna download that 9 times.
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 07-28-2010, 08:10 AM

Code:

That's why it's on youtube and Googlevideo

Cracked wrote an article

Code:

R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Nothing I post is mine
Old 07-28-2010, 05:31 PM
Foetus

Nick Cave to Rewrite 'The Crow' Remake

The last we heard about Relativity Media's remake of "The Crow," producer Ed Pressman told MTV that an offer was out to a "major actor" and director Stephen Norrington ("Blade") had finished a "terrific" screenplay that would be set in two locations: "the southwest -- the Mexico/Arizona area -- and an urban [setting] -- Detroit or Pittsburgh or something like that."

Well apparently Norrington's take wasn't quite "terrific" enough, as Pressman recently told TheWrap that none other than iconic musician and acclaimed screenwriter Nick Cave has come on to rewrite the script.

Hiring Cave to rewrite Norrington's script is a bold move, but it may prove to be worth it in the long run, as Cave may be the perfect choice to help resurrect the fading franchise.

He made his screenwriting debut with John Hillcoat's 1988 prison drama "Ghosts ? of the Civil Dead," but what really has this lifelong "Crow" fan excited is Cave's impressive work on Hillcoat's gritty Australian Western "The Proposition," which was awesome.

While Cave's record label may not like to publicize his other career as a successful screenwriter, there's no doubt that he is in major demand, especially after having been named one of Variety's 10 Screenwriters to Watch in 2006.

Last year, it was announced that Cave had written "The Promised Land," an adaptation of Matt Bondurant's bootlegging novel "The Wettest County in the World." Hillcoat would once again direct, and Shia LaBeouf was attached to star. There were reports that the project had "fallen apart" earlier this year but it seems like the film is still in development at Douglas Wick and Lucy Fisher's Red Wagon Entertainment.

More recently, actor Andy Serkis revealed that he and Cave are planning a motion-capture version of "The Threepenny Opera." Although it's unclear whether Cave will be writing the screenplay or simply contributing music for the feature adaptation of Bertolt Brecht and Kurt Weill's classic 1928 musical/operetta, it's nonetheless an ambitious project that shows what kind of material Cave is interested in.

Several years ago, Variety reported that Cave and Hillcoat were collaborating on "Death of a Ladies' Man," an English tragicomedy named after the Leonard Cohen song that was set to star "The Proposition's" Ray Winstone as a sex addicted salesman who is forced to take his young son on the road with him after his wife commits suicide.

And before that, Russell Crowe asked Cave to write a sequel to "Gladiator," which would have ended with "a 20-minute war sequence that ended up in Vietnam, and then in a toilet in the Pentagon, with [Crowe] as this rage-fueled eternal warrior." Unfortunately, the studio rejected the script, as it proved impossible to finance.

Expect an announcement in the coming weeks about who will land the coveted role of Eric Draven in the reconceptualized remake of "The Crow," which will feature the titular bird as more of a full-fledged character than in Alex Proyas' 1994 original.
Old 07-28-2010, 05:55 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 1,851
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

The Crow series has sucked ass since right after the first one. Anything else will suck balls too.
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 07-29-2010, 11:28 PM
satan666

FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU :

WHY? Total Recall is perfect as is (not saying it's the best movie ever but nothing really needs to be changed, imo) and still stands the test of time. Fuck it's not even really that old! I guess it's actually official now...

Len Wiseman to Direct 'Total Recall' Remake

Go ahead and get that "AARGHHH!!!!" out of your system now. You'll feel better. (I have done so as well.) We've known this for awhile now, but yes, it's official: Total Recall will receive a "contemporized adaptation" that will in all likelihood be directed by Len Wiseman (Underworld, Live Free or Die Hard). Kurt Wimmer has been hired to write the script, which will be based on "We Can Remember It For You Wholesale," the Philip K. Dick story that inspired the original.

Wimmer's recent scripts include the thrillers Law Abiding Citizen and Salt, but the more pertinent credits are the ones he earned as writer / director of Equilibrium and Ultraviolet, which provided action thrills in science-fictional settings. If you harbor any hopes for this project, you can only dream that Wimmer can come up with something more closely resembling Equilibrium, a trashy yet entirely entertaining little surprise, rather than the flat, anemic, entirely incoherent Ultraviolet.

Beyond the "weird and scary and totally singular" elements from the original that Eugene rhapsodized about previously, don't forget the juicy cast (Ah-nuld, Michael Ironside, Ronny Cox, Sharon Stone, Rachel Ticotin). Then there's the whole go-for-broke / super-violent / cheesy-but-we-don't-care / 70s B-picture vibe that was infused by director Paul Verhoeven. In today's environment, that wouldn't fly. I shudder to think of of a rote, toothless, PG-13 action pic that has state-of-the-art special effects but abuses Dick's clever concept and ignores Verhoeven's funky / chic artistic aesthetic. However, to paraphrase Smokey the Bear, "only YOU can prevent remakes" by not going to see them.
Old 08-04-2010, 07:37 AM
Foetus