forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 01-10-2014, 03:16 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Old 01-13-2014, 12:25 PM
MadamMeow

Old 01-13-2014, 03:05 PM
MadamMeow

I apologize for having a health nut in my mix, but hopefully this will be beneficial to some of you.
Old 01-18-2014, 10:56 PM
i know more than you and i knew it before you did

Credits: 4,020
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I love me Pumpkin seeds!
Old 01-19-2014, 10:59 AM
MadamMeow

Code:

I do too, but I haven't had them in forever. My mom used to make them, I've never tried myself.
Old 01-19-2014, 01:31 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,908,636
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.

Code:

If they come in flavors like bbq or hot, I'll start poppin' 'em. Nice add.
Old 01-19-2014, 01:32 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,908,636

Code:

Do they come deep fried?
Old 01-19-2014, 01:38 PM
MadamMeow

Code:

Code:

Lol, thanks.

She used to just make them in the oven with salt. It would be easy to make it BBG or spicy.

As far as deep frying, I hear you can deep fry anything. I don't think it would add anything to the seed, but I'm sure it could be done.
Old 01-22-2014, 08:56 PM
i know more than you and i knew it before you did

Credits: 4,020
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Code:

Most grocery stores around here (Ohio) now sell them starting in about Sept and through mid-Jan. I just ate my last 12oz bag.

We always let them dry for 24 hours in the fridge. Then melted butter, lightly coated the seeds with the butter (usually in a ziplock bag). Spread them on a cookie sheet and lightly salt. Bake at 300f till they start to brown.

Pre-packaged are almost as good. Just not if they're white. I mean actually white. Those are almost always coated with Titanium something or other as a preservative. NASTY!!!!
Old 01-22-2014, 08:59 PM
MadamMeow

Code:

Yeah, you definitely want to watch for that. Lol.

Especially if you see "from China" on the bag!

I happen to know first hand they supply Titanium powder as I have purchased for my company.