forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Sex Talk of the Day

View Poll Results: where do you aim?
lift the seat and piss like a gentleman 118 46.46%
straight down the middle 90 35.43%
fuck'em piss on the seat 10 3.94%
no aim whatsoever 21 8.27%
floor 3 1.18%
at the feet in the next stall 12 4.72%
Voters: 254. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-19-2008, 11:59 PM
jesus got drunk and molested me

Credits: 62,207
Shasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular aura
Default Guys..when you piss in public

where is your aim?

about a man and his horse
Old 02-27-2010, 07:50 AM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,782
haunter is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

good manners always my dear
Old 09-10-2010, 02:47 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 15,456
bigsqwill has a spectacular aurabigsqwill has a spectacular aurabigsqwill has a spectacular aurabigsqwill has a spectacular aura

The nearest of mother nature's creatures.
Old 09-11-2010, 02:19 AM
Happiness isn't good enough for me! I demand euphoria!

Credits: 11,111
cableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud of
Default Proper Manners Please! Be courteous of those behind you, and

If you've got a short willy lean forward so that the rest of us don't have to wear rubber fishermans boots, please.

I've gone so far as to walk up to a Couple in a restaurant after exiting the washroom and having seen her date in the washroom, say to the Woman, "just so you know, your date is the kind of man who doesn't wash his hands after going to the washroom."
Old 09-12-2010, 12:51 AM
My goal is to live forever. So far so good!

Credits: 542,378
mr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful for
mr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful for

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
you are the man..I should start doing that...that stuff happens alot in the Washington Dc Tri Area!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSNakE View Post
That settles it. Pancakes for breakfast it is
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGADOUCHE View Post
... On with the shenanigans.
Old 09-12-2010, 01:09 AM
inextricably bound up with perception

Credits: 72,172
dolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thing
dolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beer View Post
I take pizza seriously.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccles View Post
9/11 was an inside job from the Roswell aliens and the Loch Ness Monster
Old 09-12-2010, 02:12 AM
Happiness isn't good enough for me! I demand euphoria!

Credits: 11,111
cableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud of
Default Hand Washing and Mind if I?

Code:

Helps if you have a kid with you. I think the guy was going to get up and hit me but he saw my son sitting at the table waiting for me and the look on his dates face and cooled his jets.

On the other hand I can be rude for the sake of funny. I also was out for dinner with my girlfriend, and friends of hers. 2 of our dinners were late and the other "gentleman" had already finished his dinner, his girlfriend and I were about 1/2 way through ours when he pulled out a cigarette, flashed up his lighter and said "Mind if I smoke?" Now, I'd been waiting years to say this and so I replied: "Mind if I Fart?" His girlfriend laughed so hard she sprayed food all over the table, he burst out laughing and extinguished his lighter and my girlfriend just about crawled under the table.

Last edited by cableporter : 09-12-2010 at 02:13 AM.
Old 03-31-2011, 06:09 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,705
krazii_one is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

in the corner
Old 06-13-2011, 10:49 AM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 1,555
LuciferHJones is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Now why isnt in the sink an option?
Old 06-17-2011, 01:45 AM
The price is wrong...BITCH!

Credits: 51,955,798
smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.
smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.

Code:

You must not live with a woman. Bitches know when you piss in the sink.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamMeow View Post
I'ld hit it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamMeow View Post
I'ld suck it.