forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 12-17-2008, 11:57 PM
That's MR. MillyMc to you!

Credits: 14,437
MillyMc is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I think its going to be Pitt/Balt v NY. As much as I hate to admit it, NY looks damn impressive and Jacobs is a beast.
Old 12-18-2008, 12:08 AM
jesus got drunk and molested me

Credits: 15,783
jizzay is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Do you watch any games? They looked more confused than Wade Phillips trying to watch a T.O interview
Old 12-18-2008, 12:21 PM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 89,265
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

yeah, jacobs is a beast, but hes a wounded beast...if he doesnt get back soon, they will b hurting for real
Old 12-18-2008, 03:25 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 3,353
punjab is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

my own humble opinion is that pittsburgh's offense is too bad to win it all. it seems like they've been on a very lucky streak of fucking around until the 2 minute warning and then pulling a victory out of their asses. eventually there might be a game that their defense doesn't score any points and they lose a close one.

having said that, there are quite a few super bowl champs with average to bad offenses (baltimore, tampa bay, nyg last year), so you never know.

i think indy is a dark horse in the afc.

in the nfc, give me carolina or dallas, if they can just get in the playoffs. i think plax being out, jacobs being banged up, and their O line forgetting how to pass block will take the giants down.
Old 12-18-2008, 03:32 PM
Granny pr0n poster extraordinaire

Credits: 16,867
thermos will become famous soon enoughthermos will become famous soon enough

Iggles

?We?ll take the ball, and we?re gonna score"

That's right.....blatant homerism, Hasselbeck style. Making the playoffs and running the table....Phils did it, why not?
Old 12-18-2008, 08:45 PM
Dicktowel.com

beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

no way the eagles make the playoffs. that tie with the bungles sorta doomed them
Old 12-19-2008, 12:37 AM
jesus got drunk and molested me

Credits: 15,783
jizzay is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

Defense wins. If Dilfer is good enough to lead a rag tag bunch to a Super Bowl win, don't you think Worthlessburger could do the same. I hate Pittsburgh but they are playing good football at the right time.
Old 12-19-2008, 01:17 AM
Cooler than a polar bear's toenails

Credits: 9,817
tlock is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

jags really blew it tonight. Del Rio is probably on the chopping block

Originally Posted by badmedicine09
I've been avoiding results all day. tlock, you are a God amongst men, thank you.

All of my posts are not my links...
Old 12-19-2008, 09:32 AM
Dicktowel.com

Del Rio HAS to be fired....they fell from such lofty expectations....is this Taylor's last yr as a Jag? Or last yr in general? MJD needs to start getting the full load
Old 12-19-2008, 02:20 PM
Cooler than a polar bear's toenails

Credits: 9,817
tlock is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

they have had several injuries to starting lineman and fred taylor is hurt. their offense is run first and the piecemeal line is not working. Gerrand wont win or lose any games for you. he just manages the game and waits for the running game to take over. that being said they should bounce back next year and be in the playoffs.

Originally Posted by badmedicine09
I've been avoiding results all day. tlock, you are a God amongst men, thank you.

All of my posts are not my links...