forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 12-01-2008, 04:20 PM
Bam Bam is hittin that! imgbox

Credits: 212,226
Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.
Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Shouldn't be - it was a clean hit.

Old 12-01-2008, 11:12 PM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 89,236
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

Code:

agreed, the nfl is getting way too ridiculous with these bullshit fines.

channing crowder and joey porter were fined for "verbally abusing" the Patriots two weeks ago. WTF >

An aside......how BAD do the fucking jags suck this yr? I know they had injuries, but to not be able to score a TD against the Texans?????

You've got Garrard, Taylor, MJD, Matt Jones, and you can't score a TD?

I know they need a bonerfide WR, but cmon...
Old 12-01-2008, 11:24 PM
There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there?

Credits: 30,973
Randal Graves is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

hey now.. Don't hate on the Texans. They're an up & coming team.

*sigh at my delusions
Old 12-01-2008, 11:30 PM
Never fear, thedooch is here!

Credits: 21,339
thedooch is a splendid one to beholdthedooch is a splendid one to beholdthedooch is a splendid one to beholdthedooch is a splendid one to beholdthedooch is a splendid one to beholdthedooch is a splendid one to beholdthedooch is a splendid one to beholdthedooch is a splendid one to beholdthedooch is a splendid one to beholdthedooch is a splendid one to beholdthedooch is a splendid one to behold
Default The Chargers

On the Defense I think that the Merriman did add a lot. He wasn't great in coverage or against the run but what he did best was get pressure on the QB. This whole year the Chargers haven't pressured the QB and that exposes our DBs. Cromartie is more of an athlete than a Cover Corner.

On the Offense I believe that Lorenzo Neal helped LT more than most may think. Being hurt early hasn't helped but I don't think Tolbert creates the holes that Neal would. I also think that the offense play calling is not creative enough. Under Cameron the running game got to the outside using misdirections and counters but nowadays it seems they are trying to do power running which LT can't do. I also think Rivers is having a tough time as they get closer to the end zone. He sometimes stares down his receivers.

Sad thing is, is that they have a chance to still make the playoffs. They have Oakland, KC, Tampa and Denver left while Denver has KC, Carolina, Tampa and SD with a 3 game cushion. If Denver goes 1-3 in those 4 (a good possibility with how up and down they have been and how good the NFC South is) and we somehow pull off the Tampa game (I believe Oak and KC are very doable and that leaves Denver at home), we have the tie-breaker. Whichever way, I will continue to root for them and think "maybe next year".
Thats just my opinion.
Old 12-01-2008, 11:31 PM
Dicktowel.com

beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

Code:

theyve got slaton, aj, mario williams, and demeco...and lst i checked, thats about it...

at least the slaton pick is working out well. hes gonna be my keeper in fantasy
Old 12-01-2008, 11:35 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 10,147
BarryMcCockiner is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

I had a 31 point lead going into tonight against my brother, Slaton's got him 30. Need this clock to run out.
Old 12-01-2008, 11:41 PM
Dicktowel.com

wow, thats close...i think the closest loss ever for me in fantasy was by about .10 points
Old 12-01-2008, 11:42 PM
Dicktowel.com

uh oh, looks like slaton might get one more carry....do u count for rushes??
Old 12-01-2008, 11:43 PM
Dicktowel.com

probably a kneel down, though; yup u got lucky
Old 12-01-2008, 11:45 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 10,147
BarryMcCockiner is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

Yeah, I wasn't even watching the game, figured I had a win wrapped up. I've got my brother's team the next 2 weeks for round 1 of the playoffs too.