forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 11-06-2008, 09:29 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 2,745
imnotlistening2u is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
true, i usually like to go out when the games are a little better though. i wish i could just chill at home and throw on the game and watch it casually, those fuckers.
Old 11-06-2008, 09:59 PM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 89,202
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

well pooch....cleveland has 20...so theyre close to 21
Old 11-06-2008, 10:00 PM
Dicktowel.com

beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

cmon DENVER! Fucking win! I don't want to go down 0-1 before any of the other games have even been played! Denver fucking blows
Old 11-06-2008, 10:38 PM
Dicktowel.com

damn i really want to watch this game
Old 11-07-2008, 12:14 PM
Cooler than a polar bear's toenails

Credits: 9,817
tlock is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

thanks god the broncos came back and beat the browns. great way to start my pick'em week with 14 points

Originally Posted by badmedicine09
I've been avoiding results all day. tlock, you are a God amongst men, thank you.

All of my posts are not my links...
Old 11-07-2008, 07:39 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 10,555
Kraigus12 is being mentioned in polite conversation

I was really hopin the Browns would hold that lead against Denver. How the hell did they not stop them, when the donk's had no running backs left??
Old 11-07-2008, 10:26 PM
Dicktowel.com

cleveland's secondary is like swiss cheese. seriously, the broncos dropped a few passes and cutler was throwing ducks that were being hauled in for first downs over and over.
Old 11-07-2008, 11:48 PM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 1,480
TouchmyVirginia is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

uh i'm a girl... but thanks
Old 11-08-2008, 10:52 AM
Cooler than a polar bear's toenails

Credits: 9,817
tlock is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
thanks for the update

Originally Posted by badmedicine09
I've been avoiding results all day. tlock, you are a God amongst men, thank you.

All of my posts are not my links...
Old 11-09-2008, 08:23 PM
Dicktowel.com

Dolphins Muthafucka!