forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - stepPOLLS

View Poll Results: Sing-Alongers. Kill Them?
Yes - and leave their corpse to rot 23 54.76%
No - they are funny 11 26.19%
Join in and sing louder 8 19.05%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-03-2008, 03:30 AM
Shoot first, ask questions NEVER!

Credits: 285,773
Carlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSF

I don't mind if they have a shitty voice, but for the love of god know the fucking words.

Old 11-03-2008, 08:00 AM
A man in love is incomplete until he has married. Then he's finished.

Credits: 106,402
Tablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud of

SING LOUD AND SING PROUD BITCHES....FUCK THE WORDS. MAKE THEM UP AS YOU GO.

Brown the Runway!!!!
Old 11-05-2008, 01:24 AM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,480
Silver Lining is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Hahaha! I think it's funny when people sing the wrong words. Let them do it, it's more entertaining to watch someone make a jackass of themselves. So much better than a tone deaf douche who knows the words and thinks they are hot shit.
Old 11-05-2008, 01:33 AM
Shoot first, ask questions NEVER!

Credits: 285,773
Carlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSF

I always go to this place in Key West called Irish Kevins and it's nothing but drunks and singing, it's a good time and a lot of drinking. But I do get pissed when people don't even know the words to American Pie. Holy fuck people!