forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - stepPOLLS

View Poll Results: Fuck someone who's been to the looney bin?
Yeah 123 73.21%
No 11 6.55%
Idk whatever 17 10.12%
I've been there myself 17 10.12%
Voters: 168. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-18-2009, 06:33 PM
I know my behavior can be... *erratic* sometimes

Credits: 49,961
Pobs is considered by many to be the illest
Pobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illest

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Why the fuck not? Any hole's a goal and so on.....obviously given the bitch ain't gonna pull a knife on me or any shit like that!

Code:

Don't mean to be rude.... eh, who am I fucking kidding! You've either got balls the size of Kosvo or your pretty fucking stupid admitting that you're talking about yourself on here (even though it was fairly obvious) - you're leaving yourself open to a whole world of abuse!
You should be so lucky to have Pobs mount you and destroy your mangina with his monster cock!
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodiemaxx View Post
Pobs= pimp
None of these links are mine.
Old 02-19-2009, 09:29 AM
Download my thanksJester file. Or a good BJ will do nicely...

Credits: 92,561
binary_jester has a spectacular aurabinary_jester has a spectacular aurabinary_jester has a spectacular aurabinary_jester has a spectacular aura

You people are slipping...

Code:

I almost spit my orange juice on my laptop when I read that.

Old 02-19-2009, 10:00 AM
Granny pr0n poster extraordinaire

Credits: 16,810
thermos will become famous soon enoughthermos will become famous soon enough

Code:

Actually, we haven't heard from Miss Saigo(n) in some time.....I think we drove him over the emo edge.
Old 02-19-2009, 10:09 AM
Download my thanksJester file. Or a good BJ will do nicely...

Credits: 92,561
binary_jester has a spectacular aurabinary_jester has a spectacular aurabinary_jester has a spectacular aurabinary_jester has a spectacular aura

Code:

Given that he was suicidal and worried about sex, maybe he autoerotic-asphyxiated himself.

Old 02-19-2009, 11:19 PM
I'm Bender, baby, please insert liquor!

Credits: 202,196
McHookerino has a spectacular auraMcHookerino has a spectacular auraMcHookerino has a spectacular auraMcHookerino has a spectacular auraMcHookerino has a spectacular aura

I'm gonna go with no, most women I've dated or married turned out complete....wait maybe I have a fucked a psycho?

I'd lick Taylor Swift's butthole, what of it?
Old 02-22-2009, 09:17 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 6,339
Bong O. Boi will become famous soon enoughBong O. Boi will become famous soon enoughBong O. Boi will become famous soon enough

Code:

It depends what they're doing about. Are they taking their meds, if needed? Are they working stuff out with talk threapy? Do they have a good support network?

Is your question about fucking someone or trying for a relationship? I'm sorry, but if you're thinking of banging a girl who has been committed because crazy chicks fuck like beasts, go home and jack off. Here I am as Charlie Sheen in Platoon, she's a fucking human being. You're just setting her up for more pain. Off my soapbox, now.

If you're talking about a relationship, you're looking at a long row to hoe. You become part of that support system I talked about. If she's trying to help herself, it'll be rough. if she's not, you'll be in hell.

My wife is not helping herself. She wallows in her mental illness. I think she thinks it somehow makes her "special". She goes to her therapist and lies to her. She doesn't take her meds. She sees her outbursts of rage as perfectly acceptable. She sees her unrealistic demands as perfectly acceptable behavior. She sees her paranoia (such as the house getting siezed because the dog barks...dog barks, neighbors call the cops, cops search the house and find a gram of 3 year old pot and a ceramic smoking accessory manufacturing operation in a 10x20 room in the basement, cops sieze the house...true fucking story) and her ability to make herself out to be the most grieved party when something bad happens to someone else (friends split up a couple of years ago...she refuses to forgive them because it ruined her Christmas) as the most normal thing in the world. She is issues with a person attached. And I can tell you, friends, it's hell living in it.

That's why I want out so bad. She blames everything on me, while not lifting a finger to even try to make any behavioural changes herself. She doesn't have to, in her mind. She's mentally ill and has no control. What an easy way to live. No responsibilities, no blame to be shouldered. Of course, she's somehow able to control it in front of the people she works for, or her friends who wouldn't put up with her shit.

So I guess the answer is it's a crap shoot. Just like anything else. What i have learned is that if she's constantly telling you she wants things to be better, but puts no effort toward that, get the fuck out. If I had the last 10 years back, I would've run like a Kenyan marathoner.

Red
Old 02-23-2009, 10:48 AM
Granny pr0n poster extraordinaire

Credits: 16,810
thermos will become famous soon enoughthermos will become famous soon enough

Code:

She's going to stab you with a rusty screwdriver when she reads this.
Old 02-23-2009, 01:01 PM
I am Cricker... You are MAMON!

Credits: 54,891
SirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the rough

Code:

Quoted for truth.

That being said, I'd bang me a crazy chick, just not get serious with one.
Old 02-23-2009, 03:26 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 6,339
Bong O. Boi will become famous soon enoughBong O. Boi will become famous soon enoughBong O. Boi will become famous soon enough

Code:

From your mouth to God's ear. I've wished for that more than a few times.

Red
Old 02-24-2009, 04:45 PM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 181,570
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Code:

Yea, you will be red when she gets done running you through with that rusty screwdriver.