forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - stepPOLLS

View Poll Results: Would you?
Hell yeah, that bitch is thick 37 72.55%
Nope that bitch is chunky 7 13.73%
her eye is fucking me up 10 19.61%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-12-2008, 01:43 AM
jesus got drunk and molested me

Credits: 15,694
jizzay is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
while this is true, the reason we broke up was she was married at the time and she is now divorced. We never had a problem getting along.
Old 12-12-2008, 01:45 AM
jesus got drunk and molested me

Credits: 15,694
jizzay is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

The great thing about these pics are that she had her husband take them for me (he didn't know they were going to me).
Old 12-12-2008, 02:03 AM

Credits: 79,162,258
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized

Code:

hmmm, that's different, you might want to give it a go now that you are both single. You think you will trust her knowing she cheated on her husband?
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!
Old 12-12-2008, 02:38 AM
I'll bust a nut on a girl's tramp stamp...now it's a Scamp stamp!

Credits: 61,868
scampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the rough

Code:

wise wise man
Old 12-12-2008, 02:45 AM

Credits: 79,162,258

Code:

comes with age, thanks buddy
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!
Old 12-12-2008, 02:50 AM
Cooler than a polar bear's toenails

Credits: 9,815
tlock is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

i'd pound it, but on the relationship - I assume you guys broke up for a reason and doubt things have really changed to make it work

Originally Posted by badmedicine09
I've been avoiding results all day. tlock, you are a God amongst men, thank you.

All of my posts are not my links...
Old 12-12-2008, 07:01 AM
i know more than you and i knew it before you did

Credits: 4,011
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Code:

Dude, are you crazy?

Why is it that people who get involved with a cheater want a relationship with them? They'll treat you the same way they did their ex.

At least go into it knowing it's temporary.

I'd pass.
Old 12-12-2008, 11:38 AM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 3,481
bobmystery said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!
bobmystery said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!bobmystery said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!bobmystery said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!bobmystery said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!bobmystery said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!bobmystery said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!bobmystery said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!bobmystery said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!bobmystery said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!

She's got the googly-eye, but you could probably hit it and walk away.
Old 12-12-2008, 11:49 AM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,257,059
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

Code:

She did it once and will do it again but I would like meat slap her first to make sure she doesn't ever cheat again.
Old 12-12-2008, 02:22 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 6,936
Jusstme is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

And I third that response!! But I disagree with the "once a cheater always a cheater idea". If she cheated becuz she was bored or some other lame excuse I'd agree. But if he was bad to her or they were not 'in love' anymore type thing then I would relook it. But thats jusstme.......