forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - stepPOLLS

View Poll Results: Who won the first debate?
Barack Obama 26 68.42%
John McCain 12 31.58%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-27-2008, 12:37 PM
Take me out to the ballgame! ...and pass the joint

Credits: 5,078
BleacherCreature420 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

RON PAUL

lets see either of these idiots tackle this issue......this was from this week

Old 09-27-2008, 01:14 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 2,497
ata033 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Well put. But if I had to pick, I say McCain (but just barely)
Old 09-27-2008, 04:06 PM

Credits: 2,256
ddedig is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

As an Obama supporter who has actually worked for the Ralph Nader, I truly believe that the American public doesn't deserve to have a Ralph Nader or Bob Barr or Ron Paul in these debates. Its not that the American people don't care, but honestly, if you put those men up their, people would have NO IDEA what they were talking about. It would lead to confusion. I like Ralph Nader, except on foreign policy. He has warned for years about how our economy relies on too few/too large corporations. If a few falls, everything could fall. He was the only man in 2000 talking about our energy policy, and if you look back you realize that now the Republicans and Democrats sound like Ralph Nader in 2000. Which is fucking hilarious really. What I'm saying is I know about Nader, but I know because I cared to look. Not enough people care to look into other political parties, so they simply do not have the support.
Old 09-27-2008, 04:26 PM
So special, you feel it in your nuts.

Credits: 1,163,610
towdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud of

Code:

maybe we should elect someone with a french name. that should help us look softer.

Old 09-27-2008, 04:32 PM
So special, you feel it in your nuts.

Credits: 1,163,610
towdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud of

you need a 3rd option. neither.

nobody wins political debates. not as long as the questions are scripted weeks out, and the answers prepped, proofed, and memorized to sound like the same old shit they've been saying since they first put their name in the hat. put them up there, with only 1 hour lead time on the questions. THAT will get you a more true sense of a winner. right now the debate process is anything but. it's just a 2 sided question and answer where the 2nd guy asked spends more time ripping on his opponent than answering the question. then have someone moderating it with the balls to push the kill mic button and a loud buzz sound effect when they get out of control and don't stick to the subject. we'll never have it though because they won't ever let me have that much power.

Old 09-27-2008, 05:10 PM
jesus got drunk and molested me

Credits: 15,725
jizzay is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I found it quite amusing every time Obama would call McCain another name. McCain was up way to long after his bedtime and sounded like Bob Dole.
Old 09-27-2008, 06:42 PM
Has the odd ability to always find himself under falling anvils.

Credits: 75,119
Kyle E. Coyote is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

In these debates you can't 'win' unless you decimate. The whole point of these things is to make a fool out of your opponent. You're not trying to make anyone like you, you're trying to make them hate him. For that reason I'd argue that they both lost.
Old 09-28-2008, 07:33 AM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 181,741
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Code:

They need to tackle Ron Paul with a straight jacket.

If they don't stablize pricing, a 5 million might become worth 1 million. Those are his words. Think of the consquences. Job market would have a decline of qualified workers so wages would have to go down. Why? Because the average homeowner couldn't afford to sell his house at that kind of lose. If he did, and just walked away from the balance of the mortgage, no bank would re-fi hom again. This would also cause an even higher default rate on mortgages than we have none. Can you see the domino effect this would have on US as well as world markets?

This single example isn't a discussion, it's a thesis paper in the making and I'm not about to expound economics that I don't even understand.
Old 09-28-2008, 10:12 AM

Credits: 3,047
jcn175 is being mentioned in polite conversation
Default ^ Really ?

Dude just re-read that. Seriously, go back through and see if every other word is misspelled or made up. I dare you
Old 09-28-2008, 11:03 AM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 181,741
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Code:

I never professed to be a good speller. In fact, until spellchecker came along I had stopped writing letters for 20 years. and if that's all you have to bring to this conversation, it's pretty weak.