forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - stepPOLLS

View Poll Results: What would you do if this was your child?
Hell no they need to be a girl or a boy. 7 46.67%
I would be disappointed, But I would allow it and help them deal with it. 4 26.67%
I wouldn't care as long as they are happy and allow them to get the shot to slow their puberty. 4 26.67%
No I would just disown them. 0 0%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-10-2008, 12:30 AM
Shoot first, ask questions NEVER!

Credits: 284,301
Carlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSF
Default Gender Identity Crisis

I watched a show about 2 weeks ago about gender identity crisis. It revolved around a few families in england and on in the united states. Well one family in england was allow their son who was 10 years old who had a twin sister. well ever since he was little he would say why he wasn't like his twin sister and his mom caught him try to clip of his penis so he would be like his sister so his parents allowed since the age of 6 to dress and and be called by a girls name. And everytime this child would she a picture of himself as a boy he would break down in tears. His parents said they wanted to make their(daughter happy) so at the age of 10 the parent asked the courts to have there sons name changed from Reggie to Regina. The other family really freaked me out because their daughter pretended to be a boy since the age of 12 and dresses and even have a girlfriend, which since he was 16 you know what kind of things happen at that age. Well the crazy thing was her parents were getting her shots to slow down the female development of her body, she had been on the stuff for 4 years And this is a common practice in England for children with gender identity problems to see if they will grow out of it. . A few of the other families also allowed their sons an daughters to take this shot to slow down the puberty of their child by years, just so there kids could live their lives as girl as a boy or a boy as a girl. Some of the doctor on the show said this was a bad way to deal with the issue and some said they would grow out of it. And the I thought about the young boy living his life as a girl til the age of lets say 18 and decides to be a boy, what then? What are you opinions.

Old 12-10-2008, 12:52 AM
jesus got drunk and molested me

Credits: 15,645
jizzay is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Too much reading. No vote.
Old 12-10-2008, 12:54 AM
jesus is my homeboy

Credits: 29,714
serafina has disabled reputation

That's a hard one. I mean, I would want to help my children in anyway that I can. It would be very awkward, and hard to accept a child making such a grown up decision. I went to high school with a girl who got the surgery and everything after we graduated. I can't imagine what that is like. So yeah, I guess I would try to be as helpful as I could, while putting off any permanent solutions until they turn 18.
Old 12-10-2008, 06:03 AM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,480
Renshai is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Kind of a dumb situation. But, if the kid genuinely feels like they were supposed to be born the other sex, let them live like that for a few years. If they're happier that way, and (like that kid above) have their mind set as being the opposite sex, whatever. Help them out. But make sure they know it's permanent. We don't need any more Ms. Garrisons running around.

The most important thing, in my mind, would be to a) make sure they were dead-set on that, and b) get it done before puberty.
Jiu Jitsu isn't gay as long as you don't make eye contact.
Old 12-10-2008, 08:31 AM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 88,504
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

It's MR. GARRISON
Old 12-10-2008, 11:36 AM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 2,419
nodrognorrab will become famous soon enoughnodrognorrab will become famous soon enough

I'd skip the shots and introduce them to weed...it's more natural than that shot and I'd have them join this forum. A kid smoking weed and on this forum is better than that story.