forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 06-27-2010, 08:33 PM
Fundamentals are a crutch for the talentless

Credits: 12,726
effjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enough

Actually won a bit of money on Werdum. Not much, but enough to almost make me think that I know what I'm talking about

Really looking forward to the 3rd, too, Tlock - who you got?
Old 06-27-2010, 09:27 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 2,232
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Yeah, Fedor didn't want to talk with UFC, he though he was worth more than they were offering. I knew he'd lose eventually. This might open the doors back up for Fabricio in the UFC, but only time will tell. The UFC likes to trim fat from their roster pretty frequently, like Jardine after Hamill pummeled him recently.
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 06-27-2010, 10:45 PM
Patriotism is as fierce as a fever, pitiless as the grave, blind as a stone, and irrational as a headless hen.

Credits: 33,450
Fever might win a People's Choice award
Fever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice award

Good on Werdum - took both brothers out via triangle (four years apart).
I think if you give Fedor a chance to scheme for Werdum he could even it - and that's really the best thing for Strikeforce.
Overeem ain't all that, imo. I watched him in all the Dream matches, etc. and he's too vertical to roll with either of these guys.
I say they rewind Fedor/Werdum & Cro Cop should take the money from Strikeforce now that he's hot again and go after Overeem - cause he's gonna run into a wall with UFC Heavies soon.
Strikeforce is still too shallow a pool.

Did anyone laugh as much as me at Frankie's 'Retirement' announce. Where's big brother? and the home crowd seemed like meh...

The Thomson/Healy fight was the card highlight for me.

Not sure about Lesnar/Carwin - I guess we'll learn more about Lesnar's 'illness', and whether it took a toll. I still say go Carwin, as a loss might not be the worst thing for some of the dominants.

Also gotta give props to Leben to step in after a no-joke Aaron Simpson win.

Old 06-28-2010, 10:55 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 8,753
execution_style9 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

Yes I did laugh at that as well. My buddies were like "why are they giving him all this TV time?" It was boring.

Here is a review I wrote on the "Cyborg" Santos fight. She killed Finney. That woman has a chin though!
Code:

Old 07-12-2010, 03:36 PM
Cooler than a polar bear's toenails

Credits: 9,820
tlock is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

That Leben fight was awesome. Kid has a ton of heart. What do you guys think about him and Wandy as TUF coaches????

Originally Posted by badmedicine09
I've been avoiding results all day. tlock, you are a God amongst men, thank you.

All of my posts are not my links...
Old 07-12-2010, 03:48 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 8,753
execution_style9 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

I don't think they will get TUF coaches, because Kos and GSP are next, but they might fight. It would be very entertaining!
Old 07-12-2010, 04:48 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 7,355
jbob30 will become famous soon enoughjbob30 will become famous soon enough

Code:

if they did it would be about a year from now and people would have forgotten about it by then. so they will probably fight once Silva is healthy again
Old 07-12-2010, 10:06 PM

Code:

It kinda makes sense that they could be coaches because Silva will be out 7-8 months and Leben just banked $245k (not including back end bonuses) so he doesnt need to fight in the meantime. Plus the UFC hype machine will drill it in our heads how awesome that fight was and Leben's story.

I'm looking forward to Kos v gsp. Kos will be a great heal and I think his wrestling will keep GSP from laying and praying like his last few fights

I've been avoiding results all day. tlock, you are a God amongst men, thank you.

Old 07-12-2010, 10:16 PM
The Juggernaut Of Ejaculation

Credits: 105,460
Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.
Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.

Code:

Kos can use his wrestling to take down GSP

Last edited by Five Inch Taint : 07-12-2010 at 10:17 PM.
Old 07-22-2010, 08:56 PM

Default UFC 121

This card is stacked!!! Can't wait...The boston card should be good too

Champ Brock Lesnar vs. Cain Velasquez (for heavyweight title)*
Matt Hamill vs. Tito Ortiz*
Gabriel Gonzaga vs. Brendan Schaub*
Martin Kampmann vs. Jake Shields*
Diego Sanchez vs. Paulo Thiago*
Ryan Jensen vs. Court McGee*
Todd Duffee vs. Jon Madsen*
Patrick Cote vs. Tom Lawlor*
Sam Stout vs. Paul Taylor*
Chris Camozzi vs. Dongi Yang*