forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 12-31-2013, 04:06 PM
DON'T even think about reading this book. It is full of lies! LIES I SAY!

Credits: 36,423,965
TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.
TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.

Old 01-01-2014, 06:08 AM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
WANT.
Old 01-03-2014, 04:42 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Old 01-03-2014, 04:53 PM

who the fuck is Jim Tressel?

Old 01-03-2014, 04:57 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Code:

I don't know. Apparently he's a fucking WINNER.
Old 01-04-2014, 02:30 PM

i just thought of Tressel's first pick. Jadeveon Clowney. It will go on the bottom of this shirt nicely...

Last edited by TheJuice : 01-04-2014 at 02:33 PM.
Old 01-10-2014, 09:36 AM
MadamMeow

Old 01-16-2014, 08:47 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,255,847
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

Megodouche, you should do this too. Throw yourself in there, the Browns cannot do any worse. It can only go up.

Dude With Madden Coaching Experience Wants Cleveland Browns Job
By Joe Kinsey January 15, 2014 12:30 pm Posted in NFL

This Cleveland Browns coaching search just got real interesting. Would the Browns consider hiring a coach off Craigslist? Have the Browns broadened their search to include candidates from the “Job Wanted” section of Cleveland Craigslist?

This job seeker has stepped forward.

Shockingly, this has remained online for 14 hours:

Experienced well organized, and well educated male looking to make Cleveland my home, yes on purpose. I feel I am very capable and very qualified for this position as in the past I have made 5 year commitments and gave up on them after 12 months in the past. I know with the past 6 coaches you have been on the hook for 49 million in guaranteed money so I am not going to hinder you financial situation at all with my meek salary requirements.

My father is a loyal Cleveland Browns fan so that has to count for something considering he has never lived in Cleveland. I have taken the Browns to back to back superbowls in Madden with Brandon Weeden and Jason Campbell while stockpiling draft picks. It has been so impressive that I was on the front page of the Madden news update on my console for a simulated 13 weeks. All I am asking for is a chance as unlike Josh McDaniels or Todd Bowles I will never withdraw my name from consideration.

I look forward to working with Joe Banner and the rest of the organization for a projected 4 seasons, and will hold no ill will if I am terminated within the first season. I won’t even force you to make me sign non-compete clause nor will I even hold you liable for years 3 and 4 of the contract.

Serious inquiries only.

References available upon request.

Worst-case scenario for the Browns is the hire Craigslist guy, fire him after a year and go after Gruden and Cowher, only to be told to suck it.

http://bustedcoverage.com/2014/01/15...nd-browns-job/

Last edited by Frothy Afterbirth : 01-16-2014 at 08:48 PM.
Old 04-27-2014, 03:12 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 2,481
Woody8384 is loved by the DSFWoody8384 is loved by the DSFWoody8384 is loved by the DSFWoody8384 is loved by the DSFWoody8384 is loved by the DSFWoody8384 is loved by the DSFWoody8384 is loved by the DSFWoody8384 is loved by the DSFWoody8384 is loved by the DSFWoody8384 is loved by the DSFWoody8384 is loved by the DSFWoody8384 is loved by the DSF
Default The Browns are going to the playoffs this year

Book it.
Old 04-27-2014, 03:13 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 2,481
Woody8384 is loved by the DSFWoody8384 is loved by the DSFWoody8384 is loved by the DSFWoody8384 is loved by the DSFWoody8384 is loved by the DSFWoody8384 is loved by the DSFWoody8384 is loved by the DSFWoody8384 is loved by the DSFWoody8384 is loved by the DSFWoody8384 is loved by the DSFWoody8384 is loved by the DSFWoody8384 is loved by the DSF

Code:

Clowney doesn't play QB, shitdick.