forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 06-09-2010, 03:42 AM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 24,451
MattBennettShow has a spectacular auraMattBennettShow has a spectacular auraMattBennettShow has a spectacular auraMattBennettShow has a spectacular aura

C'mon Blackhawks!
Old 06-09-2010, 11:31 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 5,554
ScudNutz will become famous soon enoughScudNutz will become famous soon enoughScudNutz will become famous soon enough

congrats to the hawks, way to beat those fucktard flyers... probably the most bizarre cup winning goal ever scored in the nhl, coupled with what is most definitely the worst call by an announcer on a cup winning goal (not that it was his fault, the refs were clueless too) ..the 2 patricks (sharp and kane) were the only 2 people in the entire building (and dare i say in the world watching on tv) who knew the puck for sure went into the net
Old 06-10-2010, 02:01 AM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 24,451
MattBennettShow has a spectacular auraMattBennettShow has a spectacular auraMattBennettShow has a spectacular auraMattBennettShow has a spectacular aura

I hope Buff called Pronger a cocksucker while shaking hands.
Old 12-03-2010, 08:44 PM
It's Karmageddon Bitches!

Credits: 43,226
Sickboy76 has a spectacular auraSickboy76 has a spectacular auraSickboy76 has a spectacular auraSickboy76 has a spectacular aura

GO RED WINGS!!!
Old 12-03-2010, 11:13 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 5,988
Big D is loved by the DSFBig D is loved by the DSFBig D is loved by the DSFBig D is loved by the DSFBig D is loved by the DSFBig D is loved by the DSFBig D is loved by the DSFBig D is loved by the DSFBig D is loved by the DSFBig D is loved by the DSFBig D is loved by the DSFBig D is loved by the DSF

Canucks shut out the Hawks in their barn tonight. Good bounce back after losing 7-1 at home last week.
Old 01-03-2011, 12:36 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,906,248
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.

Old 05-12-2011, 06:16 PM
... my wait is over.

Credits: 33,089
Zakko is loved by the DSFZakko is loved by the DSFZakko is loved by the DSFZakko is loved by the DSFZakko is loved by the DSFZakko is loved by the DSFZakko is loved by the DSFZakko is loved by the DSFZakko is loved by the DSFZakko is loved by the DSFZakko is loved by the DSFZakko is loved by the DSF

If the Wings beat the Sharks tonight in game 7, I'll post GF DSF tits pics
Old 05-12-2011, 06:24 PM
Foetus

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
nobody wants to see the Godfathers tits again
Old 05-13-2011, 02:39 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 5,988
Big D is loved by the DSFBig D is loved by the DSFBig D is loved by the DSFBig D is loved by the DSFBig D is loved by the DSFBig D is loved by the DSFBig D is loved by the DSFBig D is loved by the DSFBig D is loved by the DSFBig D is loved by the DSFBig D is loved by the DSFBig D is loved by the DSF

And they fuckin lost anyways.
Old 05-13-2011, 02:42 PM
Foetus

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
so no tits?