forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 05-16-2008, 09:49 AM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 88,506
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of
Cool Favorite MLB Team?/MLB Talk

Hokay, I know it's very cool to say you hate baseball because its boring/slow/etc/etc, but I'm making this thread for those who actually DO like baseball...so if you want to let us all know how much you hate it, please don't do it here.

I'll start off.

I love the Florida Marlins cuz they were the first team I ever heard of, growing up in So Fla.

It's sad we get no support, but that's basically because SOFLA is a bandwagon place. Everyone loves the Marlins when they win champs, but don't care afterwards.

I'm glad the Marlins wrapped up Hanley, cuz he's probably one of the best players in the league.

PS I figure I won't get many replies b/c it doesn't seem like most of the people on the forums care about baseball, but I figured it was worth a shot.

Peace
Old 05-16-2008, 09:51 AM
jesus got drunk and molested me

Credits: 61,532
Shasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular aura

fuckin CUBS!!!!!!!!!!

this is the year!!!!

this is the year!!!!

about a man and his horse
Old 05-16-2008, 09:55 AM
Good grief! The comedian's a bear!

Credits: 46,931
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars

Was a Yankee fan of the utmost, but when Thurman Munsan died, well, I drifted away from them...then my Dad got Mets season tickets and well, been a Met fan ever since.

Wifey is a big Mets fan too.
Old 05-16-2008, 10:04 AM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 88,506
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

Seriously?

How can you go from Yanks to Mets?

I'm no NY sports guru and I realize they're not even in the same league, but I'm pretty sure that's not too cool...
Old 05-16-2008, 10:09 AM
Download my thanksJester file. Or a good BJ will do nicely...

Credits: 92,559
binary_jester has a spectacular aurabinary_jester has a spectacular aurabinary_jester has a spectacular aurabinary_jester has a spectacular aura

Huge Diamondbacks fan. Lived in Arizona their first season. Lived and died the year they won the world series.

Old 05-16-2008, 10:12 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 12,784
RvP is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

We dont get MLB in the UK but even we know that Yankee to Mets is a big no no lol

Its like in soccer over here , going from Arsenal to Spurs, you would get stabbed for doing it here lol
Old 05-19-2008, 12:21 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,480
FlossinlikeLawson is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Hey Lion,

There is a good article on ESPN about Munson and Fisk.

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=3403051
Old 05-19-2008, 12:32 PM
Good grief! The comedian's a bear!

Credits: 46,931
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars

Code:

Thanks man, gonna have a nice read on the can with this...
Old 05-16-2008, 04:53 PM
HIGH SCORE mothafucka!!

Credits: 41,865
gallow737 might win a People's Choice award
gallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice award

Code:

I'm with ya. Cubs fan here. HUUUUUUGGGGGGEEEEEEEEE baseball fanatic, too. I lost interest in the sport after 1998, then regained interest in 2003 with the Cubs resurgence to the NLCS, and also with my participation in a Fantasy Baseball league. Fantasy Baseball has turned me into a numbers freak. It's also the greatest thing in the world, and I love it to death.

Other than that, Cubs fan since conception, used to go to Cubs games every summer when I would visit my grandmother in Chicago. Went last year for the first time in nearly 10 years, sat behind home plate for a Cubs vs. Reds game and sat in the bleachers for a Cubs vs. Cards game. Greatest place on earth.

Geovany Soto is also my hero.
Old 10-17-2008, 09:55 AM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,617
butterman will become famous soon enoughbutterman will become famous soon enough

Go Yankees!!

Will have to wait for next year ...........again.