forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 09-23-2008, 10:07 PM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 325,064
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

im gonna kill n2 with my love

Old 09-23-2008, 10:47 PM
Yeah mate, I'm down under....and she loves it!

Credits: 206,659
MickC Has a lot of rep, but will never be as reputable as wannabe DSF user pasyaerrov.

Right then,
As much as the motorboating with Amy and Mel makes me want to go back to my old Avatar, I'd better tell my story.

I used to run my own computer business, and had a job to do in Sydney ( about 8 hours drive from where I live)
I normally wouldn't do a job that far away, but it was for a family members business.

I had finished the job in the late afternoon, and got out to the outskirts of Sydney and thought I would have a little sleep, then get up early and hit the road.

I stayed in a motel in Campbelltown, a dodgey outer suburb, full of druggies and refugees/immigrants. Not somewhere pleasant, but convenient.

Later in the night I heard some noises outside, and peeked out the window to see a couple of ferals looking into my car (I had a bit of computer stuff on the back seat) They were skinny Vietnamese guys, about 5'8 looking to knock stuff off and buy drugs with the proceeds. Me being 6'4" and 270lb, thought I would go outside and "move them along".

When I went outside, one of the guys ran off, and the other turned around, and went absolutely mental.
He had a small wrecking bar, which he was using to break into cars, and started to attack me with it.
I fractured my left wrist trying to block it, but he was still coming. Next it hit me in the chest, where the hook end went in between 2 ribs.

The guy was clearly off his nut on some kind of drug, and wasn't going to stop, so I realised I had to put him down. I hit him as hard as I could in the jaw, and I both heard and felt it break, but he hardly even blinked. I may as well have fairy tapped him. He came at me again, this time going for my head, cutting it open.

I tried to get away, but we were between 2 cars in the car park, and there was a wall at the other end.
I could see people in other rooms looking out the window, but none of them obviously wanted to help me.

A couple more blows with the bar, and I realized this guy was going to kill me before he would stop, so I had the whole life flashing before the eyes experience, and I seemed to get some sort of inner strength, and couldn't feel the pain as much.

I figued it had to be me or him, and I was damn sure it wasn't going to be me. I managed to knock him in to his knees, and he half turned away from me, still swinging out with his bar.(I still can remember how I did that, i just remember flailing my arms and legs out in a panic)

Next I remember grabbing him by the back of the head, and smashing his head into the side door of the van parked next to my car. The whole time he was swinging the bar around wildly behind him, hitting my legs and back.

I basically kept doing it until he stopped moving. I let him go and he dropped to the ground. I grabbed the bar he was using in case he came back up. He was still breathing, his face was fucked right up, blowing bubbles in the blood coming out of his nose.

I felt like I was going to explode, all I could hear was my heart throbbing in ears, and my vision was tinged red. I think my blood pressure was off the scale. It was like the feeling you get after you have a big scare, but multiplied by 100.

One of the No-helpers must have rung the police, because they were there almost seconds after it happened, while i was still amped, seeing the guy on the ground and me standing over him with a steel bar, they drew their guns, and yelled at me to drop it, assuming I had just hammered the guy. I didnt want to drop the bar in case this guy got up again, nor did i want to kneel down next to him. I put both arms out and walked backwards to get out from between the cars, the police came at me and dragged me down. Someone in one of the rooms came out and told them the story, but needless to say, they were none too gentle in restraining me.

I could see the other guy now was on his side holding something around his nose.

Ambulances came and one took the other guy off, I went into the other, now starting to feel the pain again.

The police interviewed me in hospital, and I told them the whole story, thinking that even if I did get charged with assault for some reason, at least I didn't get killed.

Later that night I found out that the other guy had died in the ambulance.

Now I had visions of going to jail for murder/manslaughter. The next day, a couple of detectives came to talk to me, and although they wouldn't go into specifics, it turned out that the other guy had died of a drug overdose. there report said he "Ingested a large quantity of an illicit substance prior to the incident, and prior to recieving medical treatment at the scene" They had statements from other people at the motel to verify that I was defending myself, and as far as they were concerned it would not go any further.
They told me the guy concerned and several others had been doing this for a few weeks in the area, and 2 other people had been attacked in the process.

They wouldnt tell me exactly what, but they said there were several different drugs in his system, and from what they had seen before, I was left with no choice.

Although I didn't actually kill the guy, from what I have read and been told, the guy most likely overdosed because he was unconcious with ahigh level of drugs in his system, and his body wasnt processing things like normal, due to his injuries. I still feel that If I hadnt gone out to "shoo" them, then the guy would still be alive.

I stayed in hospital for 2 days, cast on the wrist, 48 stitches in total, plus bruises galore.

As irony would have it, someone broke into my car and stole the stuff I had while I was in hospital anyway.

Since that event I have a few issues... I still have nightmares every now and then. Sometimes its about the guy coming at me with the bar, others all I remember when I wake up is the door of the van, all dented and blood smeared. Other times I dream that the police take things the other way, and i go to jail.

I also have a fear of male vietnamese people of the same appearance. I dont know why it doesn't apply to other Asian races, but it just doesn't. (So yes I still love you N2!) I will cross the street to avoid people that look like the guy, or remind me of what happened.

I panic whenever i see police. There was a huge emotional rollercoaster during the event, going from normal, to extreme fear and panic, then to a huge surge of inner "something" to relief, then fear and panic again, thinking I was going to get shot by the police, then relief again, then fear and panic on learning he had died. After this it was a very slow return to "normal" , everyday expecting a call or visit from police.

Now I also tend to avoid conflict or arguments with people.

It has been 9 years now, and I still think about this every day.

<\gutspilling>

Last edited by MickC : 09-23-2008 at 10:59 PM.
Old 09-23-2008, 10:56 PM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 89,642
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
damn dawg.

well thanks for finally spilling the beans about why you started the thread. maybe someone can come up with a fake story that might be as good as yours.

glad you're doing fine, but i guess we'll have to cancel that vietnamese stripper-gram we all pitched in for to cheer u up after you started this thread....
Old 09-23-2008, 11:01 PM
Has the odd ability to always find himself under falling anvils.

Credits: 75,352
Kyle E. Coyote is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

That's insane, man. Glad you made it out okay!
Old 09-23-2008, 11:13 PM
Yeah mate, I'm down under....and she loves it!

Credits: 206,659
MickC Has a lot of rep, but will never be as reputable as wannabe DSF user pasyaerrov.

Code:

Thanks guys,

It has been on my mind a bit lately. There has been a few similar cases in the news lately, but a couple had the good guy being killed.

I though i'd cast the net and see if anyone had any perspective on it.

KC, do you get visions/nightmares? PM me if you dont want to talk about it "in public"
Old 09-23-2008, 11:21 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 8,287
korporate is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I once killed a man in Reno, just to watch him die.

No seriously between you and Kyle thats pretty hardcore stuff. I never really thought about the emotional baggage that would result in such tramatic events.
Old 09-24-2008, 12:11 AM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 2,062
Marcusrab is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default Glad it was him and not you..

Code:

Hindsight is sooo much better.. you did the right thing in protecting yourself and your stuff..

Glad to have you around, man.. I hope time has given you the foresight to know that defending yourself & stuff is acceptable, regardless of outcome.

Keep on keeping on Mick..

Thanks for the honesty.. and allowing others to share their tales.

Marcus
Old 09-24-2008, 12:41 AM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 294,976
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

Code:

damn, that's one helluva story, mick. but this made me lol!

not my links. always virus check.
Old 09-24-2008, 12:46 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 8,077
Soze is being mentioned in polite conversation

Code:

i thought i'd be the only one to get a chuckle out of that.

i wasn't going to say anything but since you came out i figure i should too. wait, nevermind, i didnt mean that
Old 09-24-2008, 12:54 AM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 294,976
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

i seriously think what makes the difference between coping and succumbing is a sense of humor. look at kyle and mick, two funny fucking people. demented and sick...but funny. humor creates a bit of distance from experiences.

not my links. always virus check.