forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 07-19-2015, 03:31 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Judd has actually been part of the main cast on that Forever show on NBC.

I liked that show, but it's not my normal network and don't have the time to really watch so I stopped.
Old 07-19-2015, 03:32 PM
Has been Kicked the Fuck out!

rippitydoo is just really nicerippitydoo is just really nicerippitydoo is just really nicerippitydoo is just really nicerippitydoo is just really nicerippitydoo is just really nicerippitydoo is just really nice

Code:

I don't care what anyone else is or you are/aren't. There are many threads here for many things, & this became one for that when I put it in the thread. Stop referring to me in such terms, as just because you are doesn't mean we all are.
Old 07-19-2015, 03:34 PM
MadamMeow

Code:

Code:

Sounds exactly like what I used do with Barnes & Noble & my Kindle.

Code:

You would hate my house, I have that with dark paneling. Fucks with your eyes after awhile.

Code:

Post pics in your beef thread so I can stare with jealousy. If I want steak it's the only thing I can have and stay within my calories.
Old 07-19-2015, 03:34 PM
MadamMeow

Code:

Darn you cause I had to go and google that.

But you're right, what a fest. Lol.
Old 07-19-2015, 03:46 PM

rippitydoo is just really nicerippitydoo is just really nicerippitydoo is just really nicerippitydoo is just really nicerippitydoo is just really nicerippitydoo is just really nicerippitydoo is just really nice

Code:

I have seen a million "tweets" about renewing that show & other stuff about it.

It always reminds me of that "Murder One" show that used to be on, where they spent the whole season (I believe it only ran one) on one case, & (I think) got cancelled before the verdict.

I can still hear in my head Judd's voice saying, "I'm the only cabdriver in this place." (Danza was also a boxer, Conaway an actor, etc.) Sometimes, I watch old episodes of shows & wonder what guest stars are bigger stars than main cast members & stuff now, & I always recall that when I watch "Numbers" & ironically wondered if Judd was able to find semi-regular acting jobs now.
Old 07-19-2015, 04:18 PM
MadamMeow

Code:

I'll have to check out Numbers.

Taxi was the best. I was two when it went off the air, but I got into it when it was on Nick at Night.

Can't believe I even used to watch Nick at Night.
Old 07-19-2015, 04:56 PM

I still like to watch the one episode of "Numbers" with Chris Lloyd also on it, playing an aged comic-book artist. Also includes Wil Wheaton as a collector showing his collection off at a convention (what the whole episode is based around). One of the old books by Chris' character is stolen, I think from Wil's character's collection.

At the end, Chris appears to be drawing what is actually a pretty good likeness of the two leads for a comic book he says will sell well. I wonder when I watch why they didn't actually ever sell that by whoever did it, since I know some shows continue on as comics & things. (The younger lead is getting ready to play a grandmother on some new IFC show, & I don't know where the older one disappeared to.)

I have a VHS nearby of 2 old "Taxi" episodes. I wish N-A-N still showed some of the old shows they used to I can't seem to find on TV anymore, but I avoid "Raymond" & some of those others intentionally.
Old 07-19-2015, 06:53 PM
I'm in it to win it. alot.

Credits: 187,637
MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.
MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.

Code:

Did you really just write that?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vodkaman View Post
I think the Sunnyside milf is far hotter than Heathyr.
Old 07-19-2015, 07:05 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,903,325
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.

Code:

tl;dr ...anyone else hear violins playing?
Old 07-19-2015, 10:12 PM

I "really just" wrote that, & meant what I wrote.
There's no violins, so you don't hear a note.