forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 05-23-2008, 07:29 PM
kicked the fuck out

DSF Guest 10 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I want a panda so badly. Or: an over-sized hamster. I'll pint him yellow and black and call him pikachu.
Old 05-23-2008, 07:33 PM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 292,839
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

http://www.cutethingsfallingasleep.org/

my favorite...

Last edited by n2tattoos.lol : 05-23-2008 at 07:38 PM.
Old 05-23-2008, 07:35 PM

n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

cute doggie

Last edited by n2tattoos.lol : 11-06-2008 at 05:10 AM.
Old 05-24-2008, 11:49 AM
I am Jack's wasted life.

Credits: 17,020
Marie-Eve Martinez will become famous soon enoughMarie-Eve Martinez will become famous soon enoughMarie-Eve Martinez will become famous soon enough

PMs, no emails.
Old 05-24-2008, 01:32 PM
I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.

Credits: 54,967
Thomas Has a lot of rep, but will never be as reputable as wannabe DSF user pasyaerrov.

that kitty in the burger buns is too cute. that pic makes me giggle like an 11 year old girl.

Old 05-24-2008, 06:57 PM

Not sure if this is real, but...

Kids Speak...

And describe WHAT LOVE IS:

"Love is what makes you smile when you're tired."
Terri - age 4

"Love is when my mommy makes coffee for my daddy and she takes a sip before giving it to him, to make sure the taste is OK."
Danny - age 7

"Love is what's in the room with you at Christmas if you stop opening presents and listen."
Bobby - age 7

"If you want to learn to love better, you should start with a friend who you hate."
Nikka - age 6

"I know my older sister loves me because she gives me all her old clothes and has to go out and buy new ones."
Lauren - age 4

"When you love somebody, your eyelashes go up and down and little stars come out of you."
Karen - age 7

A four year old child had a next door neighbor was an elderly gentleman who had recently lost his wife.
Upon seeing the man cry, the little boy went into the old gentleman's yard, climbed onto his lap, and just sat there.
When his Mother asked what he had said to the neighbor, the little boy said,
"Nothing, I just helped him cry."

not my links. always virus check.
Old 05-24-2008, 06:58 PM

Kids Speak Again, this time about MARRIAGE:

How do you decide who to marry?

"No person really decides before they grow up who they're going to marry. God decides it all way before, and you get to find out later who you're stuck with."
-- Kristen, age 10

How can a strangeer tell if two people are married?

"You might have to guess, based on whether they seem to be yelling at the same kids."
-- Derrick, age 8

What do most people do on a date?

"Dates are for having fun, and people should use them to get to know each other. Even boys have something to say if you listen long enough."
-- Lynnette, age 8

What would you do on a first date that was turning sour?

"I'd run home and play dead. The next day I would call all the newspapers and make sure they wrote about me in all the dead columns."
-- Craig, age 9 (ingenious)

Is it better to be single or married?

"It's better for girls to be single but not for boys. Boys need someone to clean up after them."
-- Anita, age 9 (bless you child)

How would the world be different if the people did not get married?

"There sure would be a lot of kids to explain, wouldn't there?"
-- Kelvin, age 8

How would you make a marriage work?

"Tell your wife that she looks pretty, even if she looks like a dump truck."
-- Ricky, age 10

Old 05-26-2008, 04:44 AM

Default Hedgehogs!

Old 05-28-2008, 12:03 PM

not me

Old 05-28-2008, 12:16 PM
I am Jack's wasted life.

Credits: 17,020
Marie-Eve Martinez will become famous soon enoughMarie-Eve Martinez will become famous soon enoughMarie-Eve Martinez will become famous soon enough

PMs, no emails.