forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > Stepfather's Own: > I am - Making Myself Famous of the Day

Old 10-08-2011, 10:38 AM
You can find me hiding my face in bush, lady bush that is.

Credits: 125,387
josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I support you.
Old 10-11-2011, 09:06 AM
Cluster-Bomb this MothaFucka!

Credits: 48,070
Expletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular aura

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
What Song the Syrens sang, or what name Achilles assumed when he hid himself among women, although puzzling questions, are not beyond all conjecture.
Old 10-11-2011, 09:39 AM

Expletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular aura

Stay away from Nassau Bahamas, the power company BEC guestimates your bill, your usage may be 115 and your surcharge will be 300 or more. My light is always going off because of this, our bill is now 1400, and by the time you pay this month's bill, BEC comes along and shuts off your power again.

We have/had Dengue for a time, and this government is better spending tens of millions on road works. Stay from Nassau, the Deputy Prime Minister, Brent Symonette, is disregarding the constitution, and is making tens of millions of dollars off of the road works, and the Prime is as complacent.

Every major road work imaginable is being done, in every area here, and none of these projects are any where near completion. We're doomed financially, but at least Brent Symonette, whose dad made tens of millions off of bootlegging, and his irreverent family is a hundred plus million dollars richer.

Crime is at a record high, 105 murders for a populace of only 300 thousand, and part of the reason is due to partisan politics; when the FNM took the government, the Prime Minister's boss hog, the deputy Prime Minister (the money man), saw to it that every Urban Renewal Office located in every troubled area of Nassau was shut down (their claim was that it was too expensive), and the monies were siphoned from there to aide in the road works. Major road works in a time of recession. Thousands on temporary work units fired, to aide in paying Brent, and his Argentinian cohorts millions.

Our phone company sold to a failing UK company illegally (Cable and Wurtless, I mean Wireless), illegal in the sense that Cable and Wurtless conveniently 'fired' or 'retired' agents in their company, who became Chief members of Urka or Orka. It's as if Pfizer fired their people who took over the FDA, and then approved all of Pfizer's products whilst blocking everyone elses.

Urka, Orka, approved Cable and Wurtless purchase of BTC, blocking out all other bidders, who were there from the beginning. The government sold BTC for 230 million, Cable and Wurtless gets back 30 million for just signing the contract, even though, the Submersible Cable between Haiti, and America is worth 92 million each, and even though our Cell network is worth hundreds of millions, and even though our government got hundreds of millions of dollars a year from BTC to aide the treasury; the go and sell a company worth a billion dollars for 200 million.
Old 10-16-2011, 09:26 PM

Another day in paradise, pressure was out of control earlier, but I'm still here, my Frankenstein mix match computer isn't doing what I want it to do, but at least the sound is back and that's fine.

some one said I should post pictures, and that's fucking awesome, go with that good sir, post pictures until you turn blue in the fucking face, because you're the man with the chicks, and I'm a fat, black fucking loser who still lives with his mom and is relatively unhealthy. So your plan's better.
Old 10-16-2011, 09:31 PM

Spock is gay! Well, Zachary Quinto is...

read that some where, is he or isn't he. Well, I'm hoping he isn't because he's a swell chap, but if he is, then he fucking is. On to a fucking million.
Old 10-16-2011, 09:32 PM

Like the chap said I should post fucking boobs, and I agree, but in the end who gives a fuck about boos; this fucking site is surrounded by boobs, why the fuck should I post more. Well I will, but not here, not anymore, or at least, not fucking now, I'm fucking tired and this is me reaching for a fucking billion words or some shit, so fuck off.
Old 10-16-2011, 09:34 PM

I thought to create a brand, but then, to fulfill that brand, I'd have to do a lot more work; AWESOME MUTHA FUCKERS!l Except I suffer from ADHD.
Old 10-16-2011, 09:50 PM

More writing, more to do. ADHD will hit me again sooner or later, so let's do this. What did I do today? Started off today going to the hospital checking on my pressure which was a bit lower, 154 over 88, down from 160 over 110, life is good, yea.

Know I said earlier to never come her to Nassau Bahamas, I meant it, but we have 699 other Islands and Cays.
Old 10-16-2011, 09:52 PM

I'd post pics and links to whatever, but I'm using my sister computer, and it takes forever to get to use this computer, and as I type this, other people can't wait to use it, so I have to be to the point and quick. We're aiming for a million fucking post aren't we?
Old 10-16-2011, 09:57 PM

I wish I lived in Canada, Vancouver or Quebec, anywhere but here and all this bloody heat. BEC extortions aside, and regardless of our crime which was well over 100, the only thing I truly hate is the heat.