forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - stepPOLLS

View Poll Results: Would You?
Sure, something I could tell the grandkids about someday 43 43.88%
Maybe if I was drunk, I'd be seeing double anyways 12 12.24%
Naw looks too complicated, I hate complicated sex 43 43.88%
Voters: 98. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-13-2011, 05:38 PM
You can find me hiding my face in bush, lady bush that is.

Credits: 125,355
josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Just last week my friend and I were trying to come to grips with their sex lives. Large quantities of alcohol were consumed. We reached no definitive conclusion.

And no. I wouldn't. I like freaky stuff, but this would be past my comfort line.
Old 10-13-2011, 06:35 PM
The future is unwritten, but I'm illustrating it now.

Credits: 269,264
el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.
el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.

Dave Attell:

"They say she's retarded. But those titties ain't retarded."

Old 10-14-2011, 06:01 AM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

I think the sex life will be horrible for the other one. The one that doesn't want it is going to insult the guys dick and do things to kill his hard on. Eventually he will probably kill that bitch and the one that wants to be married is going to have to lug around a zombie fo the rest of her life. Did South Park do an episode on shit like this?

Code:

Couldn't he just pee in their butt first?
Old 10-14-2011, 09:43 AM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 1,646
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

No, urine won't kill coliforms like that, it's actually the force of the fluid that washes the coliforms out of the urethra.
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 10-14-2011, 09:56 AM
MadamMeow

Code:

So if someone did that to me, I shouldn't take it as an insult, it's just a sanitary precaution.
Old 10-14-2011, 11:56 AM
Come with uncle and hear all proper. Hear angel trumpets and devil trombones. You are invited.

Location: outside the hole in the wall of the girls' locker room
Credits: 5,889
fuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful for
fuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful for
My 2 Cents

Code:

You'll know he's a dumbass, but still making an attempt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamMeow View Post
I'ld lick her all up. A lot.
Old 10-14-2011, 12:43 PM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 1,572
Pazul is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Both sisters would have to be on board for the sex to be enjoyable, or even possible. It would be weird to be banging her and have one of them telling you to stay away from her boob, or her leg.
Old 10-17-2011, 06:57 AM
MadamMeow

Code:

Lol UT health is at stake here!
Old 10-30-2011, 12:16 AM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 6,762
jamandjelly will become famous soon enoughjamandjelly will become famous soon enoughjamandjelly will become famous soon enough

It would be like to women sucking your cock at the same time, And twins
Old 11-01-2011, 12:26 PM
If it wasn't for Red Cross donations, this vampire would die!

Credits: 41,235
Rockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next Oprah
Rockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next Oprah

Code:

South Park had a conjoined twin appreciation parade. Which was just the nurse and her dead second head walking down the street.

That is kind of a trippy concept though. What happens when one dies? You've pretty much been there for every little moment of that person's life whether you wanted to be or not and now you're dragging around their corpse till you kick the bucket. Kinda creepy. But great for Halloween!

And yes I'd want a blowjob. That's too perfect a scenerio to pass up.