forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - stepPOLLS

View Poll Results: Which is the Hottest Woman over 40
Catherine Zeta-Jones - 40 12 4.86%
Jennifer Aniston - 41 46 18.62%
Kylie Minogue - 41 11 4.45%
Halle Berry - 42 13 5.26%
Salma Hayek - 42 35 14.17%
Elizabeth Hurley - 43 16 6.48%
Marisa Tomei - 44 32 12.96%
Mary Louise Parker - 44 25 10.12%
Monica Bellucci - 44 54 21.86%
Demi Moore - 46 3 1.21%
Voters: 247. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-27-2010, 07:31 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 9,559
G-Daddy has a spectacular auraG-Daddy has a spectacular auraG-Daddy has a spectacular auraG-Daddy has a spectacular aura

nice poll. czj came in a close second but jennifer a wins in my book
Old 05-28-2010, 03:14 AM
Did you see the frightened ones? Did you hear the falling bombs?

Credits: 644,935
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle

This is tough, it was between Salma Hayek, Marisa Tomei and Monica Bellucci for me.

I plumped for Ms Bellucci.
Old 05-28-2010, 05:09 AM
I perform ILLUSIONS! "Tricks" are what a whore does for money

Credits: 983,966
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.

58 votes and no one likes Demi Moore

R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pobs View Post
Damn you Eccles! *shakes fist*
Nothing I post is mine
Old 05-28-2010, 05:27 AM
Mmmmm... DAT ASS!

Credits: 51,557
drunkbear is a splendid one to beholddrunkbear is a splendid one to beholddrunkbear is a splendid one to beholddrunkbear is a splendid one to beholddrunkbear is a splendid one to beholddrunkbear is a splendid one to beholddrunkbear is a splendid one to beholddrunkbear is a splendid one to beholddrunkbear is a splendid one to beholddrunkbear is a splendid one to beholddrunkbear is a splendid one to behold

even thow i voted for salma hayek i would bang everyone of them
Old 05-28-2010, 04:54 PM
Did you see the frightened ones? Did you hear the falling bombs?

Credits: 644,935
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Why didn't I think of that.
Old 05-28-2010, 09:22 PM
i know more than you and i knew it before you did

Credits: 4,013
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

I picked Aniston, but that's only because she looks soo close to a friend I went to high school with and dated for a few months only to realize that we didn't have enough to make it work long term. Not even 10 years later when we were flirting again.

Sadly, Kylie has no boobs (literally since she had a double mastectomy) so that cuts her out of my list of hot women all together. And I can't even think about Demi after Bruce.

Jerry Ryan should have been on the list and so should Diane Lane. I wouldn't have been able to pick with them there too.
Old 05-28-2010, 10:58 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 16,223
KrakeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!
KrakeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!KrakeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!KrakeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!KrakeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!KrakeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!KrakeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!KrakeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!KrakeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!KrakeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!KrakeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!KrakeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Diane Lane...I was actually WATCHING "Unfaithful" when I saw this poll. If I had more "pull" like Mr. 666 up there, I'd say this wasn't legit because she isn't in the top 10. Get 'em Mr. Satan!
Old 06-06-2010, 03:56 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 30,215
d_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followers
d_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followers

Monica Belucci is still the world's hottest GILF
Old 06-06-2010, 06:36 PM
Patriotism is as fierce as a fever, pitiless as the grave, blind as a stone, and irrational as a headless hen.

Credits: 33,401
Fever might win a People's Choice award
Fever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice award

Salma/Berry toss-up.

but with no Diane Lane & Stacy Dash, this poll = meh

(but let's face it, they're all fucking hot)

Old 06-06-2010, 11:56 PM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 1,784
Plug-1 will become famous soon enoughPlug-1 will become famous soon enough

Completely agree that the results of this poll offer no conclusive scientific proof of "the hottest woman over 40" without Diane Lane