forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2008, 09:12 PM
Fundamentals are a crutch for the talentless

Credits: 12,728
effjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enough
Default Cocktails and Infused Liquors

So with the 4th of July coming up, I'm going to be doing some boozing with my core group of friends from high school and college. I want to bring some booze that is going to be different and fun, but also pack a punch so I know you guys will be some help. I usually stick to beer because when I don't I end up getting too drunk and taking off my clothes ( a sight which should be seen by none. My poor chick). So I've been trolling some foodie blogs and came across this:

This looks delicious and supposedly, goes down far smoother than a bottle of tequila ever should on its own. One bottle of tequila and two small containers of Strawberries that have been washed and hulled.

I've seen the stuffed watermelons and shit like this but it got me thinking: What would be some cool cocktails or infused liquors/fruit that would be a good thing to get going before the 4th of July? Anyone infuse their own vodka or rum? How does yours compare? Anyone do anything pretty unique?
Old 06-15-2008, 09:23 PM
So for an extra value woody, put this BigMac into that Quarter-Pound pussy, yes!

Credits: 12,374
BigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSF

I don't remember the name, but this is a must for float trips and any outdoor outings.

12 lemons
2 cups sugar
1/5 of your favorite vodka, doesn't have to be anything special
gallon jar, glass not plastic, with a pourable lid
ice
large wet towel

Cut all the lemons in half and squeeze them into the gallon jar. Place half of the lemon halves in the jar. Add the sugar and fill the jar with ice. add the vodka. The jar should be pretty full, but if it is not, add a little more vodka. You want about one to two inches of space in the top of the jar.

Add the lid, and wrap the jar with the wet towel. Shake the jar until the towel is frozen to the side of the jar.

Sit down (don't skip this step), pour yourself a tall one and enjoy. KNocks your socks off, but in a very good way!
Old 06-15-2008, 09:36 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 5,747
sevngang is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

From my college days. Remember we didn't have much money so taste wasn't as important as getting bombed on the cheap.

Skippies

In a 5 gallon cooler mix together
30 pack of you favorite cheap beer (natty ice, beast, etc.)
A Handle of cheap vodka (vlady, gordon's etc)
1 2liter bottle of orange soda
1 container of pink lemonade mix
Stir and add Ice.

It isn't as bad as it sounds and you can do the whole thing usually for less than $25.

You ain't leading but two things Jack and Shit....and Jack just left town
Old 06-15-2008, 09:40 PM
Wearing a flavor saver since '95

Credits: 17,982
Goat Gosselin has a spectacular auraGoat Gosselin has a spectacular auraGoat Gosselin has a spectacular aura

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
that sounds kinda like another lemon thing i saw on food network
they just cut lemons in half and jammed them in a big mason jar and dumped a bunch of sugar in and filled it up with vodka and let it sit in the sun for 2 days, never tried but id think it would be real good lemon aid
Old 06-15-2008, 09:42 PM

Goat Gosselin has a spectacular auraGoat Gosselin has a spectacular auraGoat Gosselin has a spectacular aura

there is also sangria, or how ever u spell it, its not infused alchol but wine and fruit and some other stuff, im sure there would be lots of ways to make it on the net
Old 06-15-2008, 09:45 PM

effjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enough

Code:

We used to do this in my fraternity while tailgating. Led to tons of blacking out and awesomeness. We called it Yucca. Sometimes, when the fruit was there, we'd mix in limes, oranges or grapefruit, too.
Old 06-15-2008, 09:48 PM
So for an extra value woody, put this BigMac into that Quarter-Pound pussy, yes!

Credits: 12,374
BigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSF

Code:

That's it! that's the name.
Old 06-15-2008, 09:55 PM

Code:

we call that yucca flux, what ever fruit and what ever kinda booze u want, we go with vodka and everclear some times
Old 06-15-2008, 10:08 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 8,076
Soze is being mentioned in polite conversation

oh shit, this thread put a smile on my face. yucca is a summer staple around my parts. and i cant even begin to think of the trouble i'd get myself in if we used everclear. you're a brave man buzard!
Old 06-15-2008, 10:10 PM

We used everclear one time. I'm pretty sure that is the same time that we doused my buddies shoes in lighter fluid when he wasn't paying attention, threw a match at his feet and told him to dance. Such a great day.
Closed Thread