forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2008, 04:51 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 2,451
alittleoffhedy is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

i don't even know the name of the one i went into, with their neon "coffee shop" signs they were all undistinguishable.
Old 07-08-2008, 06:43 PM
I'm rollin with my pistol and my shotty

Credits: 227,638
jo_dile has a brilliant future
jo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant future

Spent 10 days there myself last January. Its AMAZING...and the food is great. Go everywhere you can. Go swim in the Dead Sea. Check out Cesaria...its fucken beautiful. One of my favorite places. If you're checking out churches the Armenian Quarter is gorgeous. St. Peter en Gallicantu is a great church, Dome of the Rock, The Roman Aqueducts on the Mediteranian are super cool. I got to see alot of the religious sites and it was pretty cool, PM me and Ill send you some pictures. You'll have a great time. The people out there are awesome. The media twists things alot. You have NOTHING to be worried about. We were there right after Sadam Hussien was hung and thought we might run into some trouble. Everyone we met and talked to was awesome. Both Jewish and Palestinian alike.
Old 07-08-2008, 09:30 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,480
noobpooner is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

One of my best friends just got back 2 weeks ago. He also said the Bahai Gardens were amazing.
Old 07-08-2008, 10:18 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 6,953
lastlineofd is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Stupid media... as far as I fucking knew Israel was one of those forbidden places. Makes me really wonder how much crap are they spoonfeeding us. Oh well it sounds wicked, another place to add to the travel list.
Old 07-09-2008, 09:45 AM

Credits: 746
Omaplata is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I appreciate everyones comments/thoughts/ideas. If anyone has any other thoughts, share them as well.
Old 07-14-2008, 11:19 AM

I'm leaving for my trip tomorrow. Does anyone have any last minute suggestions/recommended bars or beaches?
Old 07-14-2008, 03:45 PM
The user formerly known as stupid*people*should*die

Credits: 3,237
buddha00man is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

tiberius was a pretty fun party town it is on the sea of galilee but i think your best bet is jerusalem & tel aviv for the best bars & nite life, if you have time make sure to get down to the dead sea there are plenty of resorts down there plus the fact you can float in the dead sea ( remember DO NOT rub your eyes) if you have time make sure to check out some of the digs going on, i was on a dig up at Bethsaida just north of the sea of galilee.......locals are friendly just be wary of huge crowds carry water at all times & if anyone asks say your from canada otherwise be safe & have fun!!
Old 07-14-2008, 03:55 PM

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Thanks for the tips. I'll be in both Tiberius and the Dead Sea. I'll also be in Haifa, Tel Aviv and Jersualem. I will not be telling anyone I'm Canadian. That is just not ever going to happen (it's an old hockey rivarly thing). It should be a good time, I'm just upset it took me this long to get there....
Old 07-14-2008, 04:33 PM
Did you see the frightened ones? Did you hear the falling bombs?

Credits: 649,149
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle

If you're not already away, enjoy, have fun and stay safe.

Bring back pics too.

Old 07-14-2008, 10:45 PM
I'm rollin with my pistol and my shotty

Credits: 227,638
jo_dile has a brilliant future
jo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant future

Safe trip tomorrow SP!!!!
Closed Thread