forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 08-13-2014, 04:14 PM
As envisaged, the amtronic now converts to 'hover' mode...

Credits: 122,702
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.

I felt proud to share a first name with Robin Williams. It made up for every damn time I heard Robin Hood / Robin and Batman / Robin Red Breast throughout my life. That he had probably heard it too and that was something we shared. What breaks my heart is that they performed an autopsy on him. They cut him up. And I am sure of one thing, they did not find his funny bone. Because he had given that to us long ago.

... as I hooked my gnarled finger thru her nipple
ring, and pulled her supple body toward mine ...
Old 08-13-2014, 06:14 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 18,525
elmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his stars
elmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his stars
Default Lauren Bacall 1924-2014

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Old 08-19-2014, 05:18 AM
Hold your tongue and walk your circles, I can see you like an angry turtle.

Credits: 221,648
Elston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win this
Elston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win this

Don Pardo, the TV and radio announcer whose exuberant baritone heralded the opening of Saturday Night Live for all but one of its 38 seasons, has died, NBC confirmed to Mashable on Monday night. He was 96.

Last edited by MadamMeow : 08-19-2014 at 08:02 AM. Reason: No hotlinking.
Old 08-25-2014, 05:56 AM

Elston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win this
Elston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win this
Default Richard Attenborough

Richard Samuel Attenborough, Baron Attenborough, CBE ( 29 August 1923 – 24 August 2014) was an English actor, film director, film producer, and entrepreneur. He was the President of the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art (RADA).

As a film director and producer, he won two Academy Awards for Gandhi in 1983. He also won four BAFTA Awards and four Golden Globe Awards. As an actor, he is perhaps best known for his roles in Brighton Rock, The Great Escape, 10 Rillington Place, Miracle on 34th Street, and Jurassic Park.

Last edited by MadamMeow : 08-25-2014 at 09:22 AM. Reason: Remove hotlinked pics.
Old 09-04-2014, 02:08 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,907,147
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
Post Joan Rivers, Comedian and Talk-Show Host, Dies at 81

I liked Joan Rivers.

Last edited by The Godfather : 09-04-2014 at 07:54 PM.
Old 09-10-2014, 09:13 PM

Unhappy richard kiel

Last edited by Elston Gunn : 09-10-2014 at 09:15 PM.
Old 09-13-2014, 09:45 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,630
zippitydodah has a spectacular aurazippitydodah has a spectacular aurazippitydodah has a spectacular aurazippitydodah has a spectacular aura
Default Bacall, Bogart & Monroe

Code:

If I was Bogart, I'd have a massive hardon while having a massive coronary at the same time! WOW!
Old 09-13-2014, 09:47 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,630
zippitydodah has a spectacular aurazippitydodah has a spectacular aurazippitydodah has a spectacular aurazippitydodah has a spectacular aura

Code:

That's the Joan I remember laughing with so often! DAMN she'll be missed.
Old 12-02-2014, 08:37 PM

Unhappy Bobby Keys

You've probably never heard of him, but you have heard him. Sax player for the Rolling Stones.

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Saxophonist Bobby Keys, a lifelong rock 'n' roller who toured with Buddy Holly, played on recordings by John Lennon and laid down one of the all-time blowout solos on the Rolling Stones' "Brown Sugar," has died. He was 70.

Keys' career dated to the 1950s, when as a teenager he played with fellow Lubbock native Buddy Holly and The Crickets. He met the Stones in the mid-'60s while they were on the same bill at a state fair in San Antonio, Texas, and was distraught that the British rockers had recorded a cover of Holly's "Not Fade Away."

"I said, 'Hey, that was Buddy's song,'" Keys recalled in Richards' memoir "Life," published in 2010. "Who are these pasty-faced, funny-talking, skinny-legged guys to come over here and cash in on Buddy's song?"

But once Keys listened more closely, he decided the Stones were playing "actual rock and roll," an opinion the Stones more than shared about Keys. He first recorded with them in the late 1960s and toured and recorded with them off and on over the following decades, his work featured on three of the group's most acclaimed albums: "Let It Bleed," ''Sticky Fingers" and "Exile on Main Street."

Last edited by MadamMeow : 12-02-2014 at 10:11 PM. Reason: fixed vid.
Old 12-02-2014, 10:12 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Definitely didn't know him by name, but man that sucks.