forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > Stepfather's Own: > I am - Making Myself Famous of the Day

Old 02-19-2012, 03:38 PM
Bishop

Credits: 0 [Check]

A guy named Phil Fotot (or maybe Fot) who I see posting on Reddit and Boing Boing has a simple solution:

Regime Change in America.

It's time we practice what we preach.

I won't go on with any of his discussions. You can google him if you're interested. He makes sense. More sense than any politicians in the United States, with the exception of the old Paul guy.

Personally, I don't care who gets elected. I'm bailing out and going to South Africa when my contract is up. The US is going to hell in a hand basket.

I hope you enjoy your indefinite detention ;-)
Old 03-23-2012, 05:56 PM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 88,499
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

obama is awesome.
Old 03-26-2012, 07:15 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
He's just misunderstood. Maybe he should give some more speeches to help those of us who think he leans Marxist a chance to gain a better understanding of his plan to 'fundamentally change America'. Also, unfortunately, Marxism has never worked out the way it's supposed to. Tragically, it ends in starvation, and misery. Just ask Greece.
Old 03-28-2012, 07:33 PM
Dicktowel.com

beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

its funny because obama's been much more conservative than he campaigned as...usually ur supposed to lean left/right for the primary, and then rush to the center as ur candidate, and once in, go back to the left/right.....

this man has accomplished way more than i thought he would, and i was one of those semi-googly-eyed "youths" who helped vote him in.

i still maintain much of the hatred that is visible and reported on of him and his presidency is race-related. its sad...bc even though, yeah, he's the first black prez, he's not. he's the first half-white, half-black president. whatever
Old 03-28-2012, 08:46 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Code:

I really don't want to sound mean or merely partisan, but it's clear you made your 'googly eyed' vote, felt a thrill up your leg at making a historic choice, and walked away. Meanwhile, the rest of us who take an interest in the Constitution have had a few differences of opinion with the President. Your assertion that his opponents are only racist frankly disqualifies you as a credible opinion on the matter. But this fall, by all means, vote for Obama again. It is your choice.
Old 03-30-2012, 06:05 AM
Bishop

Code:

+1

Better yet, how about a revolution?

well I walked into the bar yesterday
Cause I had something to do, something to say
And Johnny walked in right behind me and I didn't turn around
Til I heard the sound
of his feet falling on the ground
I looked over my shoulder and I saw a clown
And "I said what'cha doin' in the bar tonight?"

yo i said
well I said Johnny whatcha doing tonight?
He looked at me with a face full of fright
And I said, how bout a revolution?
And he said right.

I say of, you say a
I say revolution, and you say jah
I say of, you say a
jehovah

well I said, what'cha looking at?
and he hit me across my face with a bat
so I grabbed my .45 and I said let's get out and go-oh-oh-oh-oh
so he opened the door, " whatcha here for?"
I said I'm wandering down this road 44
and I said I've been walking
for about a thousand years.

well now my feet are growing tired
My eyes are lookin wired
Don't know what to do unless I retire
he just said "let's play some crazy poker" yeeaaaahh

Well I said "Johnny whatcha doing tonight?"
He looked at me with a face full of fright
And I said, how bout a revolution?
And he said right.

I say of, you say a
I say of, you say a
jehovah
Old 03-30-2012, 08:20 PM
Dicktowel.com

no, ur wrong. i didnt say that his opponents are only racist. i said his most visible opponents are racist.

i know there are those who oppose his policies, which is fine, whatever. ideological differences will exist.

i don't know how u got that i made my vote and walked away? i said, yes, it was inspiring moment for myself and much of my generation. i will agree that most of them are not very political and probably have not paid much attention to policy, but I am not one of them.
Old 03-31-2012, 04:34 PM
I perform ILLUSIONS! "Tricks" are what a whore does for money

Credits: 982,423
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.

R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pobs View Post
Damn you Eccles! *shakes fist*
Nothing I post is mine
Old 04-22-2012, 04:04 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Old 04-24-2012, 06:57 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Default Looks like somebody figured it out.

Kevin Smith is a pussy.