forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > Stepfather's Own: > I am - Making Myself Famous of the Day

Old 02-21-2011, 12:43 AM
I have won the lifetime achievement award... twice.

Credits: 79,333
Moose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to behold

Now this is a story all about how
My life got flipped-turned upside down
And I liked to take a minute just sit right there
And tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel-Air

In west Philadelphia born and raised
On the playground is where I spent most of my days
Chillin out, maxin, relaxing all cool,
And all shooting some b-ball outside of school
When a couple of guys who were up to no good
Started making trouble in my neighborhood
I got in one lil fight and my mom got scared
And said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air"
I Begged and pleaded with her day after day,
But she packed my suitcase and sent me on my way
She gave me a kiss and then she gave me my ticket
I put my walkman on and said I might as well kick it

First class yo this is bad
Drinking orange juice out of a champaine glass
Is this what the people of Bel-Air living like?
Hmm this might be allright
But wait I hear prissy, bourgeois and all that
Is this the type of place they should send this cool cat
I don't think, I'll see when I get there
I hope they're prepared for the prince of Bel-Air

Well ah the plain landed and when I came out
There was a dude that looked like a cop standing there with my name
out
I aint trying to get arrested yet I just got here
I sprang with the quickness like lightning dissapeared
I whistled for a cab and when it came near
The license plate said FRESH and it had dice in the mirror
If anything I can say this cab was rare
But I thought naw forget it yo homes to Bel-Air

I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8
And I yelled to the cabby "Yo homes smell ya later"
I looked at my kingdom I was finally there
To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air
RIP TheSnake
Old 02-27-2011, 09:24 AM
Cluster-Bomb this MothaFucka!

Credits: 48,052
Expletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular aura

( I'm getting sick, again (I just had Bronchitis two months ago ), but thankfully, I'm home and I live with people who nags me to the point that they're continually reminding me why I'm writing: To get my own home and be able to score pussy! Yea! Sorry for taking so long to come back but I've been trying to write a few other projects, though admittedly, the last time I've been able to write anything was three days ago on my facebook, but, I have awesome friends, Bahamians, who're some of the greatest writers I've ever read, especially two young ladies, both of whom has just recently turned twenty four or so. But they're awesome. And my friend Damian is just as awesome. I'm surrounded by gods of literature and creativity, and though I'm also a god in this regard, I've forgotten how awesome I could be; my days are filled with so much shit, and shadows, I've been stifled; near incapable of doing anything. But they're awesome. And I can be to, I can be fantastic, but realistically, I'll have to accept the shadows, and darkness, and loneliness, and worthlessness, and self hatred, and lethargic abysmal drudgery, as apart of the overall mythology of a pessimistic antagonist.
(I've been reading a book I bought some time ago, a book I'm still trying to get, even though I've been reading it since forever; Fractals Chaos, Power Laws Minutes from and Infinite Paradise by Manfred Schroeder, and also another book the Alpha to Zeta of physics. I'm doing this to be able to properly think like the chief Scientist on Destiny Dr Nicholas Rush. Sure this is all bullocks and probably doesn't mean shit to anyone. But it's helping me develop a technique of researching characters, and their disciplines to make my written shit coherent. TRUE STORY, GUY'S A TERRIBLE WRITER, BUT HE GOT MAJORLY EXCITED WHEN THE PUBLISHER ASKED HIM IF HE WAS AN ALCHEMIST BECAUSE HE WAS ABLE TO TURN SHIT INTO ACTUAL COHERENCE; DESPITE SHIT BEING SMELLY AND GNARLY, IT WAS COHERENT ENOUGH TO BE READ. That's what I want; to turn my shit into coherence.)

The avatar of the Other side of the Universe science vessel Destiny, in the form of the esteemed chief Scientist formerly of Glasgow Scotland; Planet Earth and now the corridors of Destiny as an actual physical being: Dr Nicholas Rush, Watches in fascinated horror, as the two figures before him (Jessica Layman with tendrils in both her vaginal and anal passages, and Paul Howard, abdomen cavity torn open, yet he's suspiciously still alive), is suddenly joined with a third creature. This creature was but a few moments ago, a flesh eating, self existential dark cloud, composed of nebula gasses and space debris, but was now forming into a replica of Paul Howard.

So far it had only formed a replica head, and part of the neck of Paul Howard, and the tendrils that were devouring from the abdomen cavity of the original Paul Howard, and was doing something un-towards to the anal and vaginal tunnels of Jessica Layman; looked as if they were developing a nervous system. Destiny's avatar, whose internal logic matrix was growing in complexity thanks to a run away program that was essentially an actual copy of Dr Nicholas Rush's mind. Began almost immediately to correlate the possibility that it was witnessing an evolution of three beings. For a long time it was incapable of understanding the passage of time beyond the figures the moments represented in it's built in clock. But now, as it witnessed a 'miracle' ("interesting choice of words for a machine," lamented the internal complexity matrix of Destiny), anxiety, and fastidious monitoring of the passage of time became of paramount importance; The computer was experiencing complicated emotions, and suspense being chief among them. It even felt satisfaction that it was able to be a witness to an event it classified as momentous and near impossible if at all improbable.

(let's break with a bit of fluff courtesy of http://www.thesun.co.uk

They say the man's in town, and that's awesome---for him and his lady folk. Regardless of his choices, let's let these mortals do as they want until they can't. Especially if they're here, then it would mean I could meet up with Master Sheen and partake in Hookers and Blow like a true rock star, even though I'm closer to loose shits than rock star. The Sun needs to have spies here to take pictures of where ever these people go, I'd give a shit but, I'm feeling sick today, and when I'm not as sick as I am right now, I don't give a shit. But I give a shit enough to have read the Sun's piece and like their pictures because Charlie Sheen is awesome, and looks like a Sultan or some shit there of I forgot on account of not giving a shit!)
Old 03-22-2011, 03:28 PM

Expletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular aura
Default Fuck You Tuesday

( It's been a busy little while for the past, three weeks, I've had the flu, is presently getting sick again, a week ago my brother got shot, once in the back and twice in the leg, but he's home, alive and in pain, nothing permanent---Thank the Creator, but you lot don't believe in the Creator so thank your mother's wide Cunny that gave you birth, and your dad's spongy dick that dropped ya'll in ya ma's stinking pussy yous fags!)

(I'm still writing my projects, which has kept me very busy, even though I could only write a page a week on account of me being a ADHD suffering asshole, who has the attention span of Natalie Portman whenever she's visiting Jerusalem when she's pretending to be Jewish---or sucking cock.)

(Stargate Universe is still canceled, even though the show was stellar last night. Which probably bodes well for Glaad because now their saturday night fever meets fame meets grease meets hair spray meets fuck-all on account of me not having ever watched the show and definitely never will, glee, will continue for another many years. Until some one mails white biological powder to it's stars and producers and that shit show get's the can. But SGU is a much better show, but on account of yous fags watching brain dead dumb shit, they're canceling the only show that'll inspire your kids to want to do something scientific which will probably decide in the next few years which country develops interstellar travel, cloaking devices and androids---if you think Glee and other baseless typical dramatic whatsit will do that for America, then you're clearly not paying attention. )

(I've written a million pieces of bullshit and is presently trying to put all that together to make a novel, to be paid, so I can move to Canada because Canada is awesome, and America isn't because they hate black people---well that's not true; All you fucking whiteys hate black people, but Canada does a much better job of hiding how they feel. That's bullshit too, Canadians show their hate well enough, I've met a few of you EH muthafuckas, when you come here, and is paid tens of thousands a year to subjugate black people , and to say white Bahamians aren't white when they clearly are, even if they probably, or mostly have ten percent or so African DNA in 'em. But unless you know who has ten percent black in 'em, and those who don't, you canuck fags, you have no right to come here and treat my white Bahamians as if they're soiled because they may or may not have a little black in em. So check their DNA and verify if they have African in em, and then treat em accordingly. Besides, they'd swear they're white, and other Bahamians treat em as the MAN KEEPING US BLACKS DOWN, which is also true, but not always, just mostly. But my complaint isn't so much with the white Bahamians pretending to be pure white, but is with the blacks who get white shock when they see white people. But let's be real folks, they can't help it, that shits in their DNA, from days when MASSER came on his white horse, wearing white clothing, using big words, and acting all high and mighty---so naturally these folks believe white is better than black.
( Like whenever I meet groups of higher up Bahamian gals at the mall (usually mango skin, but a few black as fuck types too) and they're getting wet for guys with mulatto skin, curly hair, regardless if they're from the slums of India, or the poorest areas of South America. These stupid cunts are not only bragging but speaks the language of these fuckers. That time, these fucking piss poor mulatto sometimes white piss ants is lucky if they make thirteen cents a fucking day but instead, by chance, they get to meet an ignorant ass race fooled stupid Bahamian cunt. Fucking stupid bitch. Like this stupid fucking asshole cunt, who bragged about her fucking white greasy ass fat fucking husband, who doesn't work, and is from JURRZEY, but hearing her brag, you'd swear this fucker was some one special----IT'S BECAUSE HE'S FUCKING WHITE, THIS HIGHLY PAID UPPERCLASS ASSHOLE STUPID CUNT HAS HIM IN A HOUSE, NO DOUBT GIVES HIM MONEY, AND ALL HE CONTRIBUTES IS HIS FUCKING DNA? FUCK ME!!!! I want out of this stupid fucking country!)

In case you're sleepy after all them there words, I have pics of Charlie and his girls, but here's a wakey picture just for you lot.

Waked up yet?

Here's pics of Charlie Sheens new girl, she's called Megan, I could give a fuck about the other two, you'll have to go to the Sun to see the full story.

Images courtesy of the Sun

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...s-mansion.html

The other two Natalie and Rachel

I'd write a bit more SGU bullshit, but at the moment, I'm thinking of perfecting my story where a black bahamian bull is having his way with an 82 year old English lady, and I really shouldn't break the sick fuckery that's going through my mind at the moment. here's a pic of ABI TITMUS PLUS SIXTY POUNDS---we call that one, Rosie Rosie

Courtesy of The Sun

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...ed-to-Abi.html

ABI TITMUS NOW AND THEN

Last edited by Expletive : 03-22-2011 at 03:35 PM. Reason: the pretty pic was too big, so i did a thumb and did a resized copy
Old 03-29-2011, 11:51 PM

Default Nassau Bahamas and the kleptocracy, I mean piracy

((Update:All Articles that raised questions about the BTC sale has been removed from the Nassau Guardian webpages. I'm thinking the Oligarchy worked their magic, which isn't a surprise, but only goes to show, how messed up this country is. none the less, they've estimated that we have well over a billion dollars in ship wrecks beneath our oceans, and well over six hundred million barrels of oil. Therefore, http://www.caribbeannewsnow.com/head...ecks-5737.html Our former Minister of Environment Leslie Miller admitted how just before they left office some years ago, they were researching millions of barrels of oil, and how viable it would be to get it. Well, not only is it viable, Leslie Miller promises (And I promise not to fuck your girlfriend up the ass if she lets me eat her cunt, hows that for promises)that if they win next election, they'll contract a foreign enterprise to bring up the oil for equal partners pay. Six hundred million equates to 60 billion dollars with oil being priced the way it is; which equates to fuck tourism and the environment, Oil here we come.

who would you marry, Sharon Stone or the Black Lady Gaga (as if the fucking white Ga the fuck Ga wasn't bad enough), and by marry I mean whose vagina would you dine on, the apple cider vinegar glazed with menthol sour gut and stale tuna, Sharon stone, or the pig feet, fried chicken dotted with malt liquor and stale shit Nicki Minaj? As always courtesy of http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ END of Update))

(( Nassau Bahamas has officially gone to shit (only if you're Bahamian, Black or have more than five percent African in your blood, or if you're poor, then you're fucked) and for me, it means that I just lost ten dollars at a local store, when ten bucks is all I had. It's funny, a few years ago I would have thought ten dollars as chump change, and now, I'm pissed I lost my last ten dollars. I guess, it's like how things are in northern Japan right now. What is also ironic, is the amount of shit atheist are getting from agnostics on youtube; it is a sight to behold. But I'm fucking done; we Bahamians are now forced to spend hours in traffic because the Prince of the Oligarchy makes millions from the more than 220 million dollar road works, ergo, seeing as how the road works will run into general elections, and knowing that people are pissed with them for selling our telecommunication company http://www.thenassauguardian.com/objections-to-btc-salewhich was worth well over a billion to Cable and Wireless for 210 million (giving them the majority share of 51 % even after they admitted that BTC poured into the treasury near a half billion dollars over the last ten years---we are so fucked), for canceling tons of jobs claiming they hadn't any money to maintain them, yet, they could have found 225 million dollars hiring an Argentian Muthafucka named Jose who gives a fuck, when many Bahamian companies here could have done it----and now we know why, it was done so that the Prince of the Oligarchy, the son of the fallen King, could supply Jose who gives a fuck with all his materials and what not, netting the Prince millions which is a gross conflict of interest seeing as how they're the oligarchy.
(( But being the Kleptocracy that they are, no doubt the Prince told the Argentian guy Jose who gives a fuck, to tear up EVERY FUCKING MAJOR ROAD WAY ON THE FUCKING ISLAND to make sure that even if the government changes, they'll have to finish the road, which means, even if he's now longer a Prince, he'll continue to make money, even though, his father, the former King, not only engaged in Rum running during prohibition, but, being the rulers of the Isles, they decided how much the land would cost, then decided to buy up tens of thousands of acres every where for themselves---now their kids and grand kids and family are like fucking royalty. Interestingly, a good friend of the King, May or May not have Murdered Harry Oakes, I'd say for certain, but everyone (including a Canadian woman) who tried to investigate that shit ended up dead. And though it's doubtful his family would try and fuck with me, they'd probably pay one of the poor mutha-fuckers in this area to cluster bomb my fucking ass, so I'm shutting the fuck up now.))

Lindsey Now and Then

She's looking a bit, haggard, or so they're saying http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...s-Angeles.html

I'll say courtesy of them, so they don't try and sue Hayzeus' ass.
Courtesy of thesuncouk

(( I'm scouring 2ch looking for cool shits to post here, but unfortunately I don't speak fucking Japanese so clinking on links in Japanese hoping to find a cool pic like that sexy young lady you lot saw me post earlier, is a bit tedious, and the english translation of futaba don't work for shit. So while i continue to look, all throughout shii web links and futaba, I'll post this. Of course SGU was fucking awesome, tis a pity you lot missed it. ))

((

Last edited by Expletive : 03-30-2011 at 02:34 PM. Reason: Update
Old 04-25-2011, 09:34 PM

((Hope you lot are having a good day because fuck me I'm not. Having headaches, depression and waves of I don't give a fuck---though happily I'm good enough to hide the crazy shit from my family because daily I have to deal with their crazy shit, and it's always mentally stimulating to be able to handle their crazy shit which ultimately aids in keeping my crazy shit at bay. Fuck me this life is a good life.
((I'm writing like crazy and deleting even faster; it's as productive as jerking off so I'm making progress. At this point, my goal is a 'cool story bro' or making shit coherent. Thus I've decided to make my book at least a thousand pages because if you want to impress some one into thinking you're something you're not, SPAM THEIR ASS WITH A BILLION FUCKING WORDS. Problem is I have a focus like a radio dial or the spinning of a record player, so today I'm pumped up to write, and by 1PM I could give a fuck and want to look at GILFs. By 3PM I'm so depressed I could give a fuck, and by 6PM I hate the world and everyone in it, and want everything to die. By tomorrow; rinse and fucking repeat. Fuck this feeling in my fucking head that makes me stupider than a fucking spider monkey wanting to fuck an outlet hole, and as interested in fuck all as a sloth would be just before sleepy time. Some suggested drugs, and purportedly that should work, but seeing as how years of taking Alphagan and Timoptic, Predisone (hundreds of milligrams for several years before the recommended dosage was 75mg; thanks Doctors, you're the shit), Ventolin, Pulmicort and Albuterol, not to mention Topilsolon N (before that shit got banned for being a dangerous fucking drug), and then Dermovate (which I'd kill for since no one here has it and my Eczema is back with a mutha-fucking vengeance after almost twenty years---present, it always was, but controlled it had been, but, now shit's everywhere and it's making my face blacker than fuck)---After taking all these fucking drugs daily, I'm sort of thinking that maybe they're the reason I feel the way I do. So it's best not to add to the Cluster Bomba Fuck.
((This government is hands down the worst elected system of Government in the history of the Bahamas---and not wanting to get into politricks, but these fuckers are as bad as they come. Sure they gave me a job for three months last year, but they couldn't keep us because they were too busy giving away 300 million dollars for a road works project (to a south American company hosted by Carlos Lehder; I'm an Argentian asshole) where the Oligarchy (the supplier of all of Lehder's shit); including the prince that sits behind the puppet as a second, when in fact he's the first---makes all the fucking money; tearing up every major road way, making our lives difficult. On top of that (and we know they're getting paid for doing this shit some how), Giving Cable and Fucking Wireless our NATIONAL TELECOMMUICATION COMPANY FOR 200 MIL WHEN IT'S WORTH NEAR 1 BIL---Not to mention creating a so called government agency; a regulatory commission called ORKA OR URKA OR who gives a fuck, to broker the deal of which telecommunication company the world over, could have the 51% stake in our company (which yearly pumps 139 Mil into the treasury). Let's just say lady's and gentlefarts that it's as bad as what Regan, the Bush Clan, Clinton and Obama did by letting Goldman Sachs Execs run the treasury; conflict of interest, indeed. All the chief members of Urko or Orka or who gives a fuck, this supposed independent government entity, supposedly unbiased as prescribed by the constitution, were formerly of Cable and Wireless, with some, having just left the company the day before. None the less, this present Government, the FNM, knows that when elections comes around, they're probably done fore. Realistically, who am I kidding, the fuckers here are as brilliant as the fuckers in the United States when it comes to voting, so maybe the FNM stays. Don't get me wrong fuckers, I could give a fuck about either or, but I'm more interested in getting mine; I'd stop any one's show, or throw wrenches all up in your shit, if you were making dough and I wasn't. So though fuckers here makes their dough illegally (legally?), regardless if they're deputy this or prime that, or senator this, or Member of Parliament that, if I'm not making it, I'd fuck your shit up out of spite; so call me Mr Spiteful. We have Realty Magnates who are as honest as the Kingpin, And everyone's cash money bin has a bit of powder from the 80's and 90's (not to mention the white Bahamians whose money is 99% laden with bootleg spirits from prohibition), but regardless of all of that, had I my dirty coins, I'd be as sound as a pound of shit in John Wayne's bowels (what, too soon?).))

Stargate Universe is canceled and is getting better (the remaining episodes), not that you lot care, yous glee fags. ))

((I wrote that bit a week ago, and it had replaced the bit I wrote before that. I didn't post it because I forgot my That Old Guy Image password, I didn't feel like creating another account because I've been feeling FUCK YOU, for a while now. Then a few days ago, I got a burst of inspiration and started caring and started writing, and started masturbating again, so life is good. And after watching Inside Job thrice, I found another bit of interest for yous Americans, and to assist you in properly seeing how your bail out money was used.

Game of Thrones was awesome

Jason Momoa and Emilia Clarke

Momoa said the sex scenes were rough, but he's lucky, Khal Drago could have been a THE GAY, then shit would have been downright scary as fuck.

http://blastr.com/2011/04/jason-momoa-those-game-of.php

I should proof read this shit, But I don't like you lot that much, Natalie Portman is awesome.

It's amazing what you can do when you're not so angry any more, like I was for these last many weeks; I created another That Old Guy Image username and Password, and my subject is care of thesun.co.uk because if it isn't from DSF I search for cool shit, it's apparently there. Otherwise I just google shit.

Natalie Portman is opinionated, and that's okay, because opinionated people are like assholes, and every asshole produces shit, so no biggie.

Natalie before the baby fat.

Natalie after the Baby Fat, though if you ask me, the extra bits makes her a lot more bangable.

Natalie with her boyfriend Benjamin Millieeeeewhoogivesafuck

Natalie on the set of Thor

Dear Natalie claimed that after doing this

She almost went ape shit and was so exhausted she nearly died, or some shit, because we all know, that actors being actors could copy any profession doing it better in their 1 year of training, than said professional who has done this shit their whole lives. As always care of thesun.co.uk

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...lack-Swan.html
Old 04-25-2011, 09:57 PM
I'm rollin with my pistol and my shotty

Credits: 226,989
jo_dile has a brilliant future
jo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant future

I feel your rage...and Jason Momoa is a sexy beast.

BITCH! FUK U! Ur opinions is irelephant n ignant!!!!
Old 04-25-2011, 11:31 PM

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Ha! Yes Momoa is a sexy beast, and if I had a kid, I wish he'd be as good looking as that dude, but there in hides a sensitive issue with us men: Can we post pics of men and bless ladies like yourself Jo (who spoil us with pics of lovely babes), and not be considered The Gay? I'd have to say No! But what do you think Madam Jo?
Old 04-26-2011, 07:11 PM
I'm rollin with my pistol and my shotty

Credits: 226,989
jo_dile has a brilliant future
jo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant future

Code:

I see nothing wrong with it. Its like a girl saying another girl is hot. If youre secure in who you are...fuck everyones opinion. Theyre all blubbering assholes anyway. I think youre fanfuckingtastic. And you have superb taste my friend.

BITCH! FUK U! Ur opinions is irelephant n ignant!!!!
Old 04-29-2011, 12:41 PM

Code:

Thank you thank you Madam Jo you're awesome

Paris Hilton got attacked by some one who didn't realize no one gives a shit about Paris Hilton

here's the guy that attacked her

care of

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...les-court.html

Shaken Not Stirred is owned by this dude Timothy Eastgate
who aspired to be like Daniel Craig's James Bond, but was actually more like
Daniel Craig's alter ego in Layer Cake.

His boat with a dame on it, perhaps to make awesome love to her after she's wowed enough with the being a young millionaire.

]

And here's the fleet of cars he and his subordinates owned, but they're all in jail now, so sad.

http://www.drunkenstepfather.com/ind...ics-of-the-day

We're going a was back for the above picture. Those were the days when Lohan was semi okay, before it all went to shit. I was supposed to have posted this two days ago, but being the slow person that I am. No time like the present.

edit: here's that millionaire drug lord chap from the mother land as always care of thesuncouk

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...ames-Bond.html

Last edited by Expletive : 04-29-2011 at 05:17 PM.
Old 07-23-2011, 03:47 PM

Amy Winehouse died, fuck I'm depressed. Well not because of ms Winehouse, but because I'm depressed, it's only a coincidence that my depression coincides with her death, and it's by chance that I feel let down that I didn't get to fuck her, even though, she looked like a crack whore with a fungal growth all over. But Amy stuck to her guns. godspeed you strange looking human woman who's cunny in life may have tasted of smegma, vinegar and rotting asparagus, but now smells of shit, gangrene and putrid pus. We will all miss you.