forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 08-22-2012, 08:01 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 65,181
MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!
MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
BF3? I only play good games brah.
Old 08-22-2012, 08:44 PM
The Master gives the gift of control. The slave gives the gift of submission. image host

Credits: 12,258,933
Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.
Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.

Code:

Once in Panama we jumped with some Aussies who had the L2A1 FN-FAL. I got a chance to fire that thing on rock and roll and it was uncontrollable. After the forth/fifth round you were shooting sky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamMeow View Post
I like dick, a lot.
Joe 1961-2012 miss you buddy

Old 08-23-2012, 10:04 AM
kim

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

Sure it is. Just wait until you want to say hello to someone a thousand yards out ;-)
Old 08-23-2012, 10:10 AM
kim

Code:

30-06 kicks like hell. I'm a tad on the light side and found it decidedly brutal.
Old 08-23-2012, 10:11 AM
kim

Code:

Someone will eventually spank you for that one!
Old 08-23-2012, 12:00 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 2,026
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

I liked the SAW alright, but for automatic I actually think the BAR is better. Of course, if you'd give me a nice mounted M60 or even the Ma Deuce, I'd be happy.

Code:

I got a chance to fire an M-16a1 once on full auto, I must say that I much preferred the standard a2's 3-round burst to that. But then again, I'm an M82 man.

Code:

That's what they invented the M40a1 and M82 for. Or an M16 on semi from prone, ahahahahahaha!
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 08-24-2012, 03:10 PM
kim

Code:

We have a box of burst-capable Glocks, but I don't like them too much. They're too big for me to hold well. I really, really like MP-5N's. We have half a dozen or so. They're better balanced than plain MP-5's. Easier to point out a helo window, too

I only shoot an M-4 for semi-annuals. Otherwise, I don't touch them. I think we have a few of the .50cal conversions put away, too. Big nasty rounds. Just the thing to discourage a snatch and grab team.

Nothing tops a dillon, though. When in doubt, just flick it to gun high and you can make your troubles disappear in a red mist.
Old 08-24-2012, 03:33 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 2,026
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

Fuck yeah, I love an MP5n, great shooting and pretty fucking quiet all things considered.

A .50 cal round isn't just a killer, it's a deterrent to anyone else who sees the exploded body.

M134, you're my kind of evil.
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 08-25-2012, 10:24 AM
kim

Code:

Code:

.50's from an M4 are just like the Spanish Inquisition: Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!

I really like the integral suppressor. It's already noisy enough without more gunfire in my lap.

Dillons are awesome at night. It's like shooting laser beams if you have enough tracer rounds. We try to hold them down to a minimum since the damned barrels are so expensive. But I did get to run a whole load of 1-in-10 once. It was spectacular.
Old 08-26-2012, 03:26 AM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 65,181
MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!
MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!

That Awkward Moment you get out of the bar at 3am stagger to your car trying to jam your fucking key in the ignition which seems to be an impossible task as if the key grew 10 times larger and oddly shaped. Cop knocks on your car with the window down and asks if everything's ok. I act legit so he doesnt give me a hard time about my few beers say im just having a hard time getting my key to work. Seconds later owner of the car comes out and freaks because im sitting in her car.. Black car identical to my blue car parked right next to her..

Cop laughs, and asks me if i need a ride home. I walk.
Goodnight fuckers