forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Music Discussion

Old 04-07-2009, 02:27 PM
DON'T even think about reading this book. It is full of lies! LIES I SAY!

Credits: 36,424,449
TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.
TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Yeah, sorry to say that I leached that one already. I may try and add a couple of the discs i've got, but i need to study up on loading shit. Gimme a couple days, then check that thread.
Old 04-07-2009, 02:33 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 12,226
GeminiEye is being mentioned in polite conversation

Rage against the machine is a definite must. Also Incubus and Mindless Self Indulgence.
Old 04-08-2009, 06:19 AM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 5,380
hoss7920 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Rush is a great show, the Neal Peart drum solo was worth the price by itself and alex lifeson does a decent bass solo
Old 04-08-2009, 08:52 AM
the iPod pirate... Argggh! .. WAIT, don't get me wet!

Credits: 67,544
rdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to behold
Exclamation

Code:

While I share the sentiment of Rush putting on a can't miss show I must point out the FAIL here: Alex Lifeson is the guitarist. Perhaps you mean Geddy Lee does a decent bass solo (even though he hasn't done an extended bass solo in years)?
Old 04-08-2009, 09:27 AM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 5,380
hoss7920 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

Thanks for the correction, early morning and was multi tasking. Yeah I meant Geddy Lee, seen them a few years ago in Grand Rapids and he did a solo, had the crowd going wild.
Old 04-08-2009, 09:30 AM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 1,704
roccostiff has a spectacular auraroccostiff has a spectacular auraroccostiff has a spectacular auraroccostiff has a spectacular aura

STP put on a great show this past summer.. Much better than when I saw them back in the early 90's.
Old 04-22-2009, 11:31 PM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 89,489
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

Just saw Lupe fiasco for the 3rd time in concert. Great performer, lots of energy, and he's becoming a bit more commercialized, which means more people like him.

He's definitely great to watch just because he really loves his music, and if you're a hip hop head, or just like good wordplay, you will love his shows.
Old 04-23-2009, 01:00 PM
....currently in jail

SeaLife is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

If you are even remotely interested in a band go out of your way to see them live, you never know if it maybe their last tour.

Both Nirvana and Sublime were gone forever shortly after I saw their shows.
Old 04-23-2009, 01:03 PM
Patriotism is as fierce as a fever, pitiless as the grave, blind as a stone, and irrational as a headless hen.

Credits: 33,457
Fever might win a People's Choice award
Fever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice award

Code:

Courtney, bitch, is that you???

Old 04-23-2009, 05:01 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 9,126
Jacktion is being mentioned in polite conversation

I saw Reel Big Fish a few years back, and they kicked ass.

One of the best crowd participation shows has to be Ben Folds. He gives different sections of the audience different parts to sing, and it's a blast.

I don't know if there are any They Might Be Giants fans here, but I've seen them play over 35 times, and they've never disappointed me.

My band may suck, but not as much as you do.
http://www.myspace.com/MayorsOfSuperAwesomeTown
http://www.facebook.com/MayorsOf